Thread: The Best (Worst) Staged Romantic Pictures!

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default The Best (Worst) Staged Romantic Pictures!

The Best (Worst) Staged Romantic Pictures

Making out late at night, picking your girlfriend up on the sidewalk, and gazing into each other's eyes are totally organic romantic moments. But not when they are captured in front of hundreds of flashing cameras.

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Ready, Set, Look In Love!

When you're a bigger-than-life star, your relationship's probably going to be publicized. Some couples work hard to keep their love private and discrete, while others show off their romance so explicitly that it usually just seems forced.

Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

1. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's First Public Appearance

Tweeny Beliebers had been desperately waiting to see Justin publicly showcase his love for Selena Gomez for months when it finally happened in very intentional fashion. The young stars donned matching red and black outfits as they stared into each other's eyes at the 2011 Oscar after-party.

2. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Eye-Gazing

Everything Kim Kardashian does is captured on TV, so she makes sure to look picture-perfect all the time. That included this overly sappy hand-in-hand stroll with her much taller man (and now fiance) Kris Humphries. It's hard to miss the creepsters following them around just to watch them walk.

3. Jake Pavelka Sweeping His Lady Off Her Feet

One would expect nothing less than ultra-staged interactions from two hopeless romantics (fame-seekers) who went on The Bachelor to find love. Just a few months before these two had a bitter split, Jake Pavelka swept a giddy Vienna Girardi off her feet...literally.

4. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrain Love to Create Photo Ops

LeAnn Rimes and new hubby Eddie Cibrain have received a lot of media attention, mostly because they create it for themselves, and partially because they are the result of extramarital affairs. LeAnn's since taken to tweeting pictures of her very skinny bikini body.

5. Khloe and Lamar Smooch at Their Unisex Fragrance Launch

Although we really believe in these two despite the fact they got engaged after a month together this picture induces some queasy feelings. What made it worse: this photo was taken at the launch of their unisex fragrance, which they promoted with this questionable commercial.

6. The Queen and King of Staged Photos

It's hard to even know if these two are in love (or ever genuine) judging by their incredibly pre-meditated photos. Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have kissed with face masks on, posed proudly in pro-John McCain attire in the mountainside, and Heidi often show offer her Barbie proportions in a bikini as Spencer looks on admiringly.

7. Ice-T and Coco Don't Want To Get a Room

Ice-T and Coco seem ashamed of very little including their gaudy lifestyle, Coco's curves, and their undying affection for each other, which is precisely why they're so likeable.

8. Amber Rose Poses For Kanye West

Although model Amber Rose and her not-subtle ex-boyfriend Kanye West are no longer together, they put on some very planned poses while they dated. As they arrived at the MTV VMAs in 2009, Kanye looked on with a bottle of whiskey as his leggy lady showed off her curves. This is priceless, really.

9. Tom Cruise Shows Off His Woman to The World

If Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch counted as a staged picture, we'd include it here. Since it doesn't, second best will have to do. Back in 2005, smooth-operator Tom dipped Katie Holmes on the red carpet at the War of the Worlds premiere. She was swept up in the moment which makes sense since this is the girl who admitted to day dreaming about marrying Tom.

10. Simultaneous Kissing and Carrying is Hard!

Back before they split, Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman looked like they were on top of the world in-love. But to be fair, she is a little more invested in that kiss than her then-hubby...

11. Paris Hilton's One-Sided Love

Paris Hilton's relationship photos usually prove she's more in love with herself than her significant others. Former beau Cy Waits looked like he was hanging on his mannequin girlfriend for dear life, which he probably was. And isn't the kicked out leg next to sewer grates a weird juxtaposition?

12. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's Prom Pose

At a charity event in 2009, Nick Cannon and his trophy (er, Mariah Carey) struck a high school-style pose. It doesn't help that her dress looks like a debutante gown gone bad. These two also love to drive around in their Bentley as photographers snap shots.