Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She loves me but she hates me

Unregistered

Angry She loves me but she hates me

Hi
    I m 25 yrs of age and my gf is one year elder to me. It doesn't matter to me much but she often points this out. We are in relationship from last 4 years. She was getting engaged last year but couldn't make a choice between the person whom she was getting engaged and me. She at last refused him to marry. But continued to talk with him and also didn't made any commitment to me. Till now she is not clear about what she should do. Someday she says she loves me but the next day she says she hates me and I have ruined her life. My parents also know about this and don't want me to marry her. But the problem is I am in love with her.
    We share private relationship too.

Please suggest what to do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, seems like she really does not know what she wants; she's given up the other guy but blames you for it. Doesn't want to give him up; doesn't want to give you up!

She is the one who needs to come to some conclusions as to what she wants, really. Give her the space to do so. And don't always be available as a convenient person to do her 'love you-hate you' stuff.

I would ask you to tell her to take her time to make up her mind and find her peace and not vent out on you all the time. Its no good for either of you or the relationship.

Love and hate can not go together
    Its like trying to mix oil and water
    So if she think she hates u, then either there is no love at all, or she is confused and immature or unable to talke a decision

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Hi. Don't bother with that girl. Love and hate CANNOT go together. What the heck! If she is bitter towards you and constantly blames you for ruining her life because she had to let go of that other guy, then LET GO OF HER. She's not worth it. This love that you have for her is one-sided. Your parents are very correct. Please open your eyes and see the truth! The girl does not love you one bit! On top of that, she's been keeping contact with the other guy. She's disloyal. You're both unhappy in this, and it's obvious. You are having to bear this pain due to no fault of yours. I'd strongly suggest you leave her, and move on. Find someone who would truly love and value you. You cannot do anything with one-sided love from your end only. Don't love so blindly. Don't stop yourself from taking the right step. This girl doesn't deserve your love or time.

And yeah, get a girl who is younger than you next time. Guy should ideally be older than girl, due to biological and sexual matters.
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

New Born

Smile Love and Hate means u r the one!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi
    I m 25 yrs of age and my gf is one year elder to me. It doesn't matter to me much but she often points this out. We are in relationship from last 4 years. She was getting engaged last year but couldn't make a choice between the person whom she was getting engaged and me. She at last refused him to marry. But continued to talk with him and also didn't made any commitment to me. Till now she is not clear about what she should do. Someday she says she loves me but the next day she says she hates me and I have ruined her life. My parents also know about this and don't want me to marry her. But the problem is I am in love with her.

Ok, I dunno how many will go with my solution, but am answering this from deep my heart, She loves u and she hates u coz u r so deep into her! she is unable to forget u or ur relationship that she refused to marry the other guy coz she doesn want to stay untrue to his partner whomsoever.

Am sure she wont accept anyone with full heart! she blames u that u ruined her life coz u got so deep into her that she is unable to accept anyone other than u! and trust me, u did ruin her life but its upto u to make up for it.

She atleast wont be as happy as she was with u, she says she hates u coz, trust me she would ve thot u r not the one, but some how she fell in love with u, she hates u coz she is not able to forget u! and that makes her more angry. call it 'chemistry' or 'physics' but all i can say is that ' u and u alone can make her happy, keep her happy life long'

Do u know why, lovers become enemies coz they are so possessive bout each other and they get angry and mad coz they find it hard to forget/ liev without them, this is the true reason for 'love and hate'

If u want to see her hate herself, then go on leave her, if u want both of ur life to be beautiful, go for her boy, i can assure 'she is the one!'

And i dunno bout these age difference biological s**t and all, i can say love happens @ any age and age truly isn't a factor if u both care bout each other. i dun want to say bout real time examples as everyone knows a lot pair like this. (praise the god of cricket!)

P.S. Am sure 60% of ppl never find their true love and think their partner is the true love they got! but love can happen @ any age, with anyone, its juz that 60% people are dumb to realize that!
    Last edited by jason_deme; 06-08-2011 at 06:09 PM.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Tell her

She is in one of the conditions that she is double minded. YOu really have to ask her straight up what does she want. She has to make a choice and now it is the time. You can't just wait for her forever. Really you have to move on. I understand that you love her and all that but take into consideration that she is just lingering around and she is just not into it. She cant do that for the rest of her life. There are times when people have to settle down..

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by jason_deme View Post
    Ok, I dunno how many will go with my solution, but am answering this from deep my heart, She loves u and she hates u coz u r so deep into her! she is unable to forget u or ur relationship that she refused to marry the other guy coz she doesn want to stay untrue to his partner whomsoever.

Am sure she wont accept anyone with full heart! she blames u that u ruined her life coz u got so deep into her that she is unable to accept anyone other than u! and trust me, u did ruin her life but its upto u to make up for it.

She atleast wont be as happy as she was with u, she says she hates u coz, trust me she would ve thot u r not the one, but some how she fell in love with u, she hates u coz she is not able to forget u! and that makes her more angry. call it 'chemistry' or 'physics' but all i can say is that ' u and u alone can make her happy, keep her happy life long'

Do u know why, lovers become enemies coz they are so possessive bout each other and they get angry and mad coz they find it hard to forget/ liev without them, this is the true reason for 'love and hate'

If u want to see her hate herself, then go on leave her, if u want both of ur life to be beautiful, go for her boy, i can assure 'she is the one!'

And i dunno bout these age difference biological s**t and all, i can say love happens @ any age and age truly isn't a factor if u both care bout each other. i dun want to say bout real time examples as everyone knows a lot pair like this. (praise the god of cricket!)

P.S. Am sure 60% of ppl never find their true love and think their partner is the true love they got! but love can happen @ any age, with anyone, its juz that 60% people are dumb to realize that!
    nt so sure if dis stands tru fr d said case.,bt i wud like 2 appretiate d way u c thngs.,n it z indeed a blessing.,mst f d ppl seeing dis might thnk f me as a nut.,bt trust me.,i sumhw knoe wt u trying 2 say.,

New Born

Smile Go for her buddy :)

Hi

Trust me buddy! No girl is gonna feel comfortable saying her hubby is one yr younger than her, am sure she would not ve been so sincere in the begining that she always knew this is never going to work coz our culture is a bit different and according to our culture they feel "girls shud be younger than guys!"

but somehow u made her feel ur love, now she feels guilty loving u! reasons shud b that u r younger!, but am sure love and hate situation is coz she is finding it hard to get over u! and marrying someone else having u in her mind, thats not like living true to someone u marry! so u shud know her situation, she is probably so mad @ u! i can pretty much feel it, so all i can say is, she is so willing to marry u, but scared bout what ppl would say, tell her to stop worrying bout others and take a decision from her heart!

as u know, these have happened a lot around and the pair are happy, so stop worrying bout nosy neighbors who find mistakes in everything u do and take a decision true-fully and stick to it! this is for both f you!

Go for her man! she loves u! She is the one for u!
    Last edited by jason_deme; 06-08-2011 at 09:43 PM.

New Born

Smile thansk for support :)

Quote Originally Posted by hannah-hazel View Post
    nt so sure if dis stands tru fr d said case.,bt i wud like 2 appretiate d way u c thngs.,n it z indeed a blessing.,mst f d ppl seeing dis might thnk f me as a nut.,bt trust me.,i sumhw knoe wt u trying 2 say.,
    thanks a lot for the support, though u r not sure, yet u respect my answer i juz wrote wat i felt and not juz wrote coz i have to write something thanks again, reps added

New Born

ok seems like shes kept u on the hook. its like she is waiting for someone but does not want to leave u or commit either.
    its time u put your foot down. demand a commitment. if she does not, i am sorry but u will have to move on. u just cant waste your life.

I am not sure what should I say.... But I totally agree with jason_deme.
    I have nothing to say anything anymore... jason_deme said what I would have said!!!!

if u want to be happy dont marry her
    go ahead make a career u will get caring girl in future
    aisi ladki ke liye latak ke mat raho leave her

New Born

Smile thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheDetective View Post
    I am not sure what should I say.... But I totally agree with jason_deme.
    I have nothing to say anything anymore... jason_deme said what I would have said!!!!
    thanks for supporting my point of view, am sure not many will agree with my view though

Never get into relationship with a girl who hates you.
    Evenif there is an ocean of love one drop of hatred is enough to destroy ur marriage