Thread: Triangle in love story

Unregistered

Default Triangle in love story

Madam

my name is kirti im a final year engineering student . 6 months before i used to take home tutions there i met a girl 18 years old which looked very simple n sweet . Although i didn't advanced or showed interest in her i just kept my feelings with me . But she somehow felt that n she liked me n even forced me to kiss her one day when we were all alone in her house . After that she proposed me i said yes n i was very happy .
    Things went good for few months but her parents came to know about our relationship which also she managed . We were very close . I even had chances for physical relation which she wanted to make but i didn't make thinking that she's still young .
    But in holidays she went to her aunts place where she met her ex bf who used to work at her aunts house and he is even married now thats why they had broken up .
    She used to tell me everything that she is feeling guilty whenever she sees him n used to cry a lot on phone for him . I used to ask her whether she loves him .
    That time she used to tell me that no she doesn loves him n she's moved on but still she used to cry .
    I had figured out what's going in her mind n it happened exactly what i thought . When she returned back her home she got totally changed .
    She told me that she loves him no matter what n she wants to make his ex n his wife happy .
    She used to fight with me a lot n in a weeks time she broke up with me saying that now she ll not have any other relationship till she gets married with her parents choice .
    I called her a lot text her a lot but she didn't replied .i stood infront of her house for whole day just to meet her even for 5 mins . But all in vain . I got very depressed n used to take even alcohol .
    I met an accident . I even went through serious operation but she didn't tried to know about me . She s still in contact with her ex bf . They chat on phone all night . His ex bf told me all this . He's a good man n he even tries to convince her to be with me but she doesn wants to talk to me . N they had physical relationship about a year ago . Still i love her n want to be with her .
    Plz advice what should i do bcoz no matter i love her n i know somewhere she also loves me but she's just confused now or tensed a lot .
    I don't know how to bring her back in my life .
    Plz help me out .

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Kirti, its not a triangle- its a quadrangle! Don't forget that there's a wife involved too!

The writing on the wall seems pretty clear- she's not forgotten her ex- in fact, is seriously involved with him. Why do you want to wait around when she's clearly told you that she wants to break off with you? See, if she does not have feelings of love for you, then there's no point, is there?

Think of accepting the situation for what is is. its difficult, but well...life is not always fair!

New Born

Leave her....cuz she has left you already.And from what you have described,it seems like you are just dragging your heart behind some deeply messed up situation.....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

I don't think you can be happy with that girl until she clearly gets over her ex-bf. So leave her for some time and see what comes in the future. She's being silly for getting involved with a married man and they had physical relations too.....thats a height of foolishness. Its just a matter of time before her ex-bf's wife catches them and then it would be all over. If you can wait till that time time, fine, otherwise you can move on now.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Dnt u think its all too quick for a serious relationship?
    Just 6 months!!
    May be u shold slow down a bit

Dude dude dude.... She is clear with her things and u are messed up. The situation is very clear, she is done with u and wants something else and u making worthless efforts to get her back. Leave her and move on, drinking alcohol/dying for such worthless persons is useless and immature.

Just Chill and find someone else.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by preeto maam View Post
    kirti, its not a triangle- its a quadrangle! Don't forget that there's a wife involved too!

The writing on the wall seems pretty clear- she's not forgotten her ex- in fact, is seriously involved with him. Why do you want to wait around when she's clearly told you that she wants to break off with you? See, if she does not have feelings of love for you, then there's no point, is there?

Think of accepting the situation for what is is. Its difficult, but well...life is not always fair!
    well said

New Born

Life gives out good things to us , but some of us do not deserve to or not destined to enjoy those good things. Same with this girl, she can have a normal and happy relationship with you but she chose to be a mistress and not a wife/ gf, its her choice and her life. She can screw it up the way she wants it.
    But the question is about you, do you want to stay with a girl who does not understand all this. Do you want to be with some one who can ditch you in one visit to her aunts ?
    I know it is not easy to let go of anyone we love, but trust me in the long run you will find one better , some one who understands and respects the love you show , some one who deserves you.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by scywaulcher View Post
    Life gives out good things to us , but some of us do not deserve to or not destined to enjoy those good things. Same with this girl, she can have a normal and happy relationship with you but she chose to be a mistress and not a wife/ gf, its her choice and her life. She can screw it up the way she wants it.
    But the question is about you, do you want to stay with a girl who does not understand all this. Do you want to be with some one who can ditch you in one visit to her aunts ?
    I know it is not easy to let go of anyone we love, but trust me in the long run you will find one better , some one who understands and respects the love you show , some one who deserves you.

Try to forget her and concentrate on your future, you will have someone better than her in future.

i think basically u are not doing the right things by pushing an 18 year old innocent girl into doing things which she probably does not intereted in
    Forced physical contacts like kissing etc can be considerd rape

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Tell her

She is a double minded girl I am sure that you know that by now because look she broke up with her ex and she tied to have you kiss her and she wanted to get psysical with you as well and then after a holiday she said that she loves her ex only. For **** sakes man just get the hint that she is a double minded chic and she was using you because she did not like the break up with her ex. May be he called it off and she was not able to take the rejection. So really you seem like a good boy so get out of the situation and move on...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Madam

my name is kirti im a final year engineering student . 6 months before i used to take home tutions there i met a girl 18 years old which looked very simple n sweet . Although i didn't advanced or showed interest in her i just kept my feelings with me . But she somehow felt that n she liked me n even forced me to kiss her one day when we were all alone in her house . After that she proposed me i said yes n i was very happy .
    Things went good for few months but her parents came to know about our relationship which also she managed . We were very close . I even had chances for physical relation which she wanted to make but i didn't make thinking that she's still young .
    But in holidays she went to her aunts place where she met her ex bf who used to work at her aunts house and he is even married now thats why they had broken up .
    She used to tell me everything that she is feeling guilty whenever she sees him n used to cry a lot on phone for him . I used to ask her whether she loves him .
    That time she used to tell me that no she doesn loves him n she's moved on but still she used to cry .
    I had figured out what's going in her mind n it happened exactly what i thought . When she returned back her home she got totally changed .
    She told me that she loves him no matter what n she wants to make his ex n his wife happy .
    She used to fight with me a lot n in a weeks time she broke up with me saying that now she ll not have any other relationship till she gets married with her parents choice .
    I called her a lot text her a lot but she didn't replied .i stood infront of her house for whole day just to meet her even for 5 mins . But all in vain . I got very depressed n used to take even alcohol .
    I met an accident . I even went through serious operation but she didn't tried to know about me . She s still in contact with her ex bf . They chat on phone all night . His ex bf told me all this . He's a good man n he even tries to convince her to be with me but she doesn wants to talk to me . N they had physical relationship about a year ago . Still i love her n want to be with her .
    Plz advice what should i do bcoz no matter i love her n i know somewhere she also loves me but she's just confused now or tensed a lot .
    I don't know how to bring her back in my life .
    Plz help me out .