Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am gay and love a married man!

Vidhan Sharma

Default I am gay and love a married man!

Hello Mam,

I am 25 year old male and struck up in a very different situation. First, let me tell you , i am gay and have affection/ attraction towards a married man (age is approx. 30 years). Actually, we both are working in same company (but diff departments). Our only contact is in company bus (i.e. only for some 1-2 hrs). Now, problem is that , i like him and it seems he is also attracted towards me (i have noticed him watching at me so many times etc.). And infact, due to this, i m also getting attracted 2wards him more and even more. Now, all the time i just think about this fellow (even sometimes if he is not coming to office , i just get nervous and not able to concentrate on my work).

Please help mam. What should i do? I like him really but such m2m relationship ....i donno...wat to do ??? Please guide me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I really don't think there is much you should do- just leave that guy be if he is married. Plus, if he looks at you, its not really necessary that he's interested in a relationship, is it?
    Remember, that the man is married and has a committment- it really does not matter if you are gay or straight, you should not entice another person into deceiving his spouse!

U are probably wasting time..
    coz if he is married, he will like ur move only if he is bisexual...

It doesn't mean that a person likes u if he/she looks at u. When u already know that he is married and most probably straight, how can u think he is attracted to u.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vidhan Sharma View Post
    Hello Mam,

I am 25 year old male and struck up in a very different situation. First, let me tell you , i am gay and have affection/ attraction towards a married man (age is approx. 30 years). Actually, we both are working in same company (but diff departments). Our only contact is in company bus (i.e. only for some 1-2 hrs). Now, problem is that , i like him and it seems he is also attracted towards me (i have noticed him watching at me so many times etc.). And infact, due to this, i m also getting attracted 2wards him more and even more. Now, all the time i just think about this fellow (even sometimes if he is not coming to office , i just get nervous and not able to concentrate on my work).

Please help mam. What should i do? I like him really but such m2m relationship ....i donno...wat to do ??? Please guide me.

You must be stark raving bonkers ! Not only do you want to jeopardise your job but compromise an innocent fellows reputation as well. Has it not occurred to you that he may be looking at you simply questioning the sheer oddity of your gaze ? Fair do's you are gay, nothing wrong in that, but do remember that you're living in a world where people still tend to detest and frown upon anyone who has a different walk in life. My advice to you is no different for if a woman was trying to lure a married man. Don't do it, he has a dependant (his wife) who needs him! You'd be ruining more than just his life. Stick to your own kind, i'm sure there's not a shortage.

Now gay relationships are legal in india also
    But since the guy is already commited, u might want to know his stand first. Whether he is ready to divorce and start new life with u etc.. ask him that

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Like any other relationship...Dont presume anything..may be the guy is just curious about you...

Instead of wasting time giving coy looks ask him out for a coffee or something to actually confirm if he is even interested in you or not...

Though I will suggest to keep your life peaceful...get involved with someone single and like minded...you dont want to compete with a married man for his attention

SB Champion Lieutenant simplysexy's Avatar

If he is married, u shud better leave him alone.

The thing is he cant be committed in a relation towards u as he is already committed to his wife.

Further, as itmatters to me says u better check out his stand on u.

Dont let him use u.

Anewaz best of luck

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Hello Mam,

What can I say........

Just don't mess around and make things complicated for him, his wife and family............ If he looks at u, doesn't mean he's attracted towards u.......
    You r just thinking the way u want it to be.....

Though our bloody courts have made it legal...but our society will never accept it.....I really don't understand,...... women r such beautiful creatures, the way they smile, care, love, talk in a soft voice.....
    and still u wanna hang with man....??
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

SB Champion Captain

That guy is juz looking at you and wondering- why the hell is this guy looking at me like that.?? And thinking how to be as far as u as possible!!
    Please don assume stuff.... like some bozo ... and don screw up a married mans life.
    Im sure there are 100s of those d@mned homo bars out there where ppl of ur mentality hang out. So go there and try to find someone. Sheeez.!
    And my sincere advice. Be really careful. There is a high chance of u getting some se.xually transmitted infection.

New Born

Default Thanks all !

Dear All, thank you very much 4 ur replies !....i know just looking at some1 does not mean that he is interested in me. But there is something really different in his lookings.....!

I want to talk 2 him directly but i dnt have that much courage. I m really not at all interested in sex but i really want to love him.

Now, i have put it on destiny. If something will happen, i will try to take it that way !

But anyways, thanks once again!

New Born

Dude , gay or straight it is still unethical to fall for a married person. If it helps change the mode of transport to office , take a public bus or a pvt. vehicle but please leave the married guy alone.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default he he

Sharmaji....... just stop thinking about this guy!! mummy ko bolo ladki dhunde ache si!

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Leave him

I understand that you love him dearly and ll that but the thing is that he is married and like maam said get out of the situation. He has a wife and may have some kids too. So really think about the whole thing and then make your final decision.

Hello Mam,

Dont waste r time behind him.
    In njo way ur love is gonna be practical. He wont leave his family for your love