Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend not intimate at all

Unregistered

Unhappy Girlfriend not intimate at all

I have been with this girl for almost 2 years. We are 26 now and we plan on getting married in 2 years when her studies are finished. Even our parents know about us and agree and there is no uncertainty as such. Problem is that we are not intimate, she doesn't even let me kiss her. I have never been in any other relationship and though I want to respect her choices, I am finding it harder now. How can I try to make her see my point.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Not at all intimate? Well, thats strange- though we are not endorsing pre marital sex but some amount of physical closeness with the loved one is natural, specially when you've been going out for such a long time.

You may want to talk to her to display some affection and ask her. Also, does she feel attracted to you and the idea of intimacy later, when you are married or not? If she does, then its not too bad; but if she feels repelled by the idea of intimacy, then you are in a bit of trouble, my boy!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default ....

see we'r really not aware of her problm.. better you should talk 2 her!

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been with this girl for almost 2 years. We are 26 now and we plan on getting married in 2 years when her studies are finished. Even our parents know about us and agree and there is no uncertainty as such. Problem is that we are not intimate, she doesn't even let me kiss her. I have never been in any other relationship and though I want to respect her choices, I am finding it harder now. How can I try to make her see my point.
    there are many reasons to do so.may be she cant control her emotions when you are kissing or going so close to her. and both of u made some mistake before marriage. because she loves u very much and vice versa. OR
    She still need time to think about marriage life with u.she want to be prepare for marriage mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First try to understand urself, when u say u respect her choices y do u want her to understand ur point??? She is uncomfortable with getting intimate before wedding and u understand that first and respect that. Road to a good relationship grows mutually not from a single side. Try to understand her point of view and wait till she gets comfortable by herself.

New Born

Default guys are responsible

We ofen come across topics that girls dont initiate sex or are not good in bed. I have something to say to all the guys in general

From what I have come to know from my past experiences is that no girl is prudish, unless she is a lesbian.

The male-dominated society keeps telling her that sex is bad and eventualy some get a sense of guilt instilled in them while others act 'decent'.

After this sense has been instilled, you cant just tell them that now its ok to have sex just because some conditions(engagement/marriage) has been fulfilled. These girls will remain so forever.

Bottomline: How can someone be good at something if you dont allow them to practice?

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default :)\

iagree:

valid point .u.b

New Born

Sometimes, the reason might be - The girl is not comfortable when u ask "can I kiss you/I want to kiss you/give me a kiss". Instead of talking about intimacy, just flow with the moment and see how it goes.
    If you have already talked to her and she says no, then the best way is to just control ur 'those' emotions. Instead, try to feel the power of love just by holding hands.. and kissing her forehead.

if u are engaged that doesnt mean she has to agree to u for pre-marital sex. May be the girl is against premarital sex and want to postpone it till marriage. Go by her wishes... that would be wise

SB King Field Marshal

you are getting married right? then cant you just wait for some more time?
    is it so neccessary to do it now?
    relax and wait for the right time i.e: after marriage

whats the need to get greedy? Its just 2 years... wait for only 2 years and then u can do anything.. why the hurry?

Maybe she has something exciting on her mind for your post marriage plans!

Don't worry. Girls are (known to be) shy!

Start flirting with her.. Be playful with your words. Be decent and well behaved..

Slowly everything will start falling into place..

Regards,
    Alpha

Banned Lieutenant

forget her... find another one..

Banned Lieutenant

find another one for physical needs...

this girl will definately make your life hell after mairrage..

Actually all girls will, but this will not even give you the golden first year... she will make you cry within the first month...

I can garantee this in written... or else you can take my wife

New Born

What do you expect from the girl. Offer you her pooper so that you can parallel park your dagger. Shame on ya for not waiting till marriage.