Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Agneepath Creates New Record

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel

Arrow Agneepath Creates New Record

Karan Johar released the trailer of Agneepath with Bodyguard because he wanted maximum eyeballs for it. it seems that what he wanted he has got with the trade and audiences both going gung-ho about the first teaser. The film has got a thumbs up from everyone and even the cynics who thought that the classic Agneepath should not be remade are giving their nod.

What's more is the buzz on the digital media. The trailer created a record with as many as over 60500 hits within a span of 48 hours on the Dharma page on youtube alone. This is the first time a movie trailor has got so many hits on just one site. In fact Dharma site was in the top 5 viewed sites this week thanks to the trailer. The trailer was trending on other websites as well. Infact fans across the globe loved the look of Sanjay Dutt and were bowled over by Hrithik Roshan's intensity. They can't wait to watch the clash of the two titans early next year. In fact the trade pundits says that Agneepath is the most awaited film of 2012 and are expecting it to create new box office records.

Talking

Hrithik Roshan & Sanjay Dutt

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

it is really a great trailer.....i have been it recommending for everyone to see since i have seen it and they saw it...and i guess 1000s of ppl did the same thing....hence the count
    I Hope They Remember You...

The Lone Ranger Lieutenant General rishabhd's Avatar

Sanju baba ka Look aur Hrithik dono ka kamal hai
    Wo Acha Hay Tou Behtar, Bura Hay Tou Bhi Qabool
    Mizaaj-E-Ishq Mein Aib-O-Hunar Dekhe Nahi Jatay...!!!

When i saw the trailer for the first time.. i was reallllyyyy scared of the way sanju looked!!

i think he's gonna shine more than hrithik!

i fail to understand what is so special about this trailer
    to start with

the 2 minute runtime of the trailer;
    more than 90% of the footage of the trailer deals with the third act of the movie.
    only 2/3 shots show hrithik in a different costume .
    that is not good for a trailer;
    a trailer is supposed to make us excited for what is in the store for us,
    take the recently released rockstar trailer for instance
    it shows us the start of ranbirs journey; his budding romance; their eventual breakup; his rise to fame ; and ultimately , his fall.
    on the other hand the agneepath trailer shows us hrithik roshan in his white shirt, hrithik roshan fighting in his white shirt, hrithik roshan facing sanju in his white shirt, and pretty much .... hrithik roshan in his white shirt; let alone 2/3 glimpses of priyanka chopra and rishi kapoor getting beat up by hrithik roshan in his white shirt
    and about sanjay dutt's much publicised look; no one seemed to notice the similarities b/w sanju baba and ralph fiennes as voldemort?
    strange.
    and not even one song was heard throughout the trailer

so wat i fail to understand is that how based on a strictly mediocre trailer[according to me] can you say that this version can top the original one which was a classic???

give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance i wanna grow up once again

Quote Originally Posted by saaju06 View Post
    i fail to understand what is so special about this trailer
    to start with

the 2 minute runtime of the trailer;
    more than 90% of the footage of the trailer deals with the third act of the movie.
    only 2/3 shots show hrithik in a different costume .
    that is not good for a trailer;
    a trailer is supposed to make us excited for what is in the store for us,
    take the recently released rockstar trailer for instance
    it shows us the start of ranbirs journey; his budding romance; their eventual breakup; his rise to fame ; and ultimately , his fall.
    on the other hand the agneepath trailer shows us hrithik roshan in his white shirt, hrithik roshan fighting in his white shirt, hrithik roshan facing sanju in his white shirt, and pretty much .... hrithik roshan in his white shirt; let alone 2/3 glimpses of priyanka chopra and rishi kapoor getting beat up by hrithik roshan in his white shirt
    and about sanjay dutt's much publicised look; no one seemed to notice the similarities b/w sanju baba and ralph fiennes as voldemort?
    strange.
    and not even one song was heard throughout the trailer

so wat i fail to understand is that how based on a strictly mediocre trailer[according to me] can you say that this version can top the original one which was a classic???

It has already created a record of being the highest watching trailer within very short time. Hope this time you would not disagree with most number of audience which you have always been care for as it was evidence toward the film Dabbang. So it should not be different for this film too.
    Last edited by amitsush; 08-09-2011 at 05:41 PM.

It can't top the original.. A copy.. no matter how good it is, can never top an original..! BTW Rockstar is based on Kurt Cobain's life..

Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post
    It has already created a record of being the highest watching trailer within very short time. Hope this time you would not disagree with most number of audience which you have always been care for as it was evidence toward the film Dabbang. So it should not be different for this film too.
    see my friend;
    now you are talking about dabangg
    i was talking about the agneepath remake na?
    everytime i mention anywer about dabangg and you are the first to jump in saying ''off topic, off topic''.
    Dabangg was a huge hugE huGE hUGE HUGE hit;
    get over it
    back to the topic;
    i have agreed that the trailer got record no. of hits.
    but still you havent answered my queries,
    and about you blabbering about hrithik topping amitabh bachchan;
    dude; ab was; is and will be a legend; not only for agneepath; but also for numerous other movies;
    a majority of 1.2 billion of indians love him for that;
    i am not saying that hrithik is inferior in any way
    but comparing big b and hrithik is a crime my friend
    big b is big b.
    period

give me some sunshine, give me some rain, give me another chance i wanna grow up once again

Quote Originally Posted by bushra0712 View Post
    It can't top the original.. A copy.. no matter how good it is, can never top an original..! BTW Rockstar is based on Kurt Cobain's life..

@rockstar
    really
    sure na?

see my friend;
    now you are talking about dabangg
    i was talking about the agneepath remake na?
    everytime i mention anywer about dabangg and you are the first to jump in saying ''off topic, off topic''.
    Dabangg was a huge hugE huGE hUGE HUGE hit;
    get over it
    back to the topic;
    i have agreed that the trailer got record no. of hits.
    but still you havent answered my queries,
    and about you blabbering about hrithik topping amitabh bachchan;
    dude; ab was; is and will be a legend; not only for agneepath; but also for numerous other movies;
    a majority of 1.2 billion of indians love him for that;
    i am not saying that hrithik is inferior in any way
    but comparing big b and hrithik is a crime my friend
    big b is big b.
    period

I answered to your question but you got Amit edit my post which is evident on Amit's VM. I said Amitab's fans are insuecured about the new Agneepath since Amitab did his career best performance in the old one and that they won't be able to digest if they found Hrithik surpass him with this version. Therefore, having overwhelmed by such comment from Amitab's fan is not uncommon. You said you failed to understand why this and that happened to the trailer. You fail to understand because you didn't want to pass to understand. I could say why the trailer is fantastic but I won't because everybody has got different opinion. I brought the example of Dabbang because once you preferred to go along with those audience who made that film a blockbuster and there you cleared the point how you support to the opinion of majority but here you are not supporting the majority which is what clicked my mind to point you out about this. And the part where you said that comparing Hrithik with Amitab is a crime, I agree this way that yes it's a crime because Amitab is no way as good as Hrithik which is of course my point of view with numerous logic and examples being nurtured inside me on which I won't argue here as you are not likely to agree with. I also didn't say that you said Hrithik is inferior. Here my question was where is the support of your majority here when most people in India has liked this trailer? that's it. Hope you understood.
    Last edited by Fuad-bs; 08-09-2011 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post
    I answered to your question but you got Amit edit my post which is evident on Amit's VM. I said Amitab's fans are insuecured about the new Agneepath since Amitab did his career best performance in the old one and that they won't be able to digest if they found Hrithik surpass him with this version. Therefore, having overwhelmed by such comment from Amitab's fan is not uncommon. You said you failed to understand why this and that happened to the trailer. You fail to understand because you didn't want to pass to understand. I could say why the trailer is fantastic but I won't because everybody has got different opinion. I brought the example of Dabbang because once you preferred to go along with those audience who made that film a blockbuster and there you cleared the point how you support to the opinion of majority but here you are not supporting the majority which is what clicked my mind to point you out about this. And the part where you said that comparing Hrithik with Amitab is a crime, I agree this way that yes it's a crime because Amitab is no way as good as Hrithik which is of course my point of view with numerous logic and examples being nurtured inside me on which I won't argue here as you are not likely to agree with. I also didn't say that you said Hrithik is inferior. Here my question was where is the support of your majority here when most people in India has liked this trailer? that's it. Hope you understood.

wait
    i have something for you

wait
    i have something for you
    amit
    can you please restore his post
    pls

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

fight fight fight fight fight fight

anybody wanna bet who will win ?

10 ka 20
    10 ka 20
    10 ka 20
    10 ka 20
    I Hope They Remember You...

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    fight fight fight fight fight fight

anybody wanna bet who will win ?

10 ka 20
    10 ka 20
    10 ka 20
    10 ka 20

fight?
    wer?