Thread: 10 Things Women Shouldn't Worry About In Bed

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Red face 10 Things Women Shouldn't Worry About In Bed

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Does he think my thighs are fat? Girlfriend, he’s not even looking at your thighs. Nor is he inspecting you for cellulite or any other skin blemishes. His eye is on the prize, trust me.

Does he think my breasts are too small? Sweetie, he doesn’t have time to think thoughts like this! The girls are magic to most men; all shapes and sizes are sexy to him.

Does he like my lingerie? Yes. I don’t even need to know what kind you’re wearing. Most women don’t bother dressing up for their man, so if you’re actually sporting something made for lovin', he’s feeling damned lucky, I promise.

Does he think I’m sexy enough? This is a classic. Sister, if he didn’t find you sexy, he wouldn’t be able to deliver the goods. If he’s in bed with you, he thinks you’re plenty sexy!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Does he think I’m a good kisser? I dunno about gay men, but the majority of straight men seem fairly unskilled at kissing. Which means he probably doesn’t know the difference between a good kiss and a bad kiss. Besides, if he keeps kissing you, he can’t be unhappy with the results!

Does he think I smell bad? No, he doesn’t. Not unless you have an infection that’s causing an unpleasant odor. If you don’t, whatever scent you have was designed to attract him. Stop worrying about this one. The scent of a clean, healthy woman is sexy.

Does he think I’m good in bed? If you’re a star in bed, yes, he will be thinking this. If you’re average, or even underaverage, the idea will probably not even occur to him. He’ll be far too wrapped up in that “Yes, I’m getting some tonight!” thought I mentioned earlier. Do not worry about this one!

Does he like the way I’ve styled my bikini line? Unless you’re completely overgrown, he is, at the very least, plenty satisfied. Some men prefer different fashions, but nearly all of them will be thrilled just being able to navigate without needing a scythe.

Does he like the sound of my voice? I’ll make this simple – if you sound like you like something he’s doing, YES, he will like the sound. A lot. Just make sure it's genuine.

Does it bother him that I'd prefer nothing go down the hatch? Unless he’s an insensitive pig, no, it doesn't.

---RAcheal brown..[yahoo news]

SB King Field Marshal

girly thread

♥ UaE PrInCe$$ ♥ Field Marshal alia abdulla's Avatar

I think these should be added in our girls thread ... Good points
    My Favorite place ? ... In his arms

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Good INFO.....TFS.........

New Born

Default interesting

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    Does he think I’m a good kisser? I dunno about gay men, but the majority of straight men seem fairly unskilled at kissing. Which means he probably doesn’t know the difference between a good kiss and a bad kiss. Besides, if he keeps kissing you, he can’t be unhappy with the results!

Does he think I smell bad? No, he doesn’t. Not unless you have an infection that’s causing an unpleasant odor. If you don’t, whatever scent you have was designed to attract him. Stop worrying about this one. The scent of a clean, healthy woman is sexy.

Does he think I’m good in bed? If you’re a star in bed, yes, he will be thinking this. If you’re average, or even underaverage, the idea will probably not even occur to him. He’ll be far too wrapped up in that “Yes, I’m getting some tonight!” thought I mentioned earlier. Do not worry about this one!

Does he like the way I’ve styled my bikini line? Unless you’re completely overgrown, he is, at the very least, plenty satisfied. Some men prefer different fashions, but nearly all of them will be thrilled just being able to navigate without needing a scythe.

Does he like the sound of my voice? I’ll make this simple – if you sound like you like something he’s doing, YES, he will like the sound. A lot. Just make sure it's genuine.

Does it bother him that I'd prefer nothing go down the hatch? Unless he’s an insensitive pig, no, it doesn't.

---RAcheal brown..[yahoo news]

Very very interesting information