Thread: Depressed with Unwanted Hairs

Unregistered

Unhappy Depressed with Unwanted Hairs

Hi,
    im 25yrs old......i hv a very bad problem of dark thick unwanted hairs on ******s n b/w the breast......wt should i do.....as im getting married in 6months......sum people suggest pluck it bt i found it very painful or remove it from (veet etc) bt it will increase growth of hairs.....do u have any home remedy or any dermatology cream so i can remove it or their growth will become lesser.......kindly help me.............

New Born

Hair near ******s is a comon problem and nothing to worry, unless you are breast feeding..
    Try waxing, it might be painful for the first time, but later onwards the thickness of hair will decrease. Never use any hair removal creams if u are breast feeding.. otherwise hair-removal creams provide a painless way to get rid of the unwanted hairs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by dkvij View Post
    Hair near ******s is a comon problem and nothing to worry, unless you are breast feeding..
    Try waxing, it might be painful for the first time, but later onwards the thickness of hair will decrease. Never use any hair removal creams if u are breast feeding.. otherwise hair-removal creams provide a painless way to get rid of the unwanted hairs.

Well said!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,
    im 25yrs old......i hv a very bad problem of dark thick unwanted hairs on ******s n b/w the breast......wt should i do.....as im getting married in 6months......sum people suggest pluck it bt i found it very painful or remove it from (veet etc) bt it will increase growth of hairs.....do u have any home remedy or any dermatology cream so i can remove it or their growth will become lesser.......kindly help me.............
    You can pluck them using tweezers (best option)
    or go for waxing

Arrow

First, don't be depressed about your physical features ever and have courage to accept yourself as you are. Only if you accept yourself than others will do. And if you are so much obsessed with these hairs, then you can use methods like waxing......I have heard that hair removing creams have the side effect of blackened skin at the places where you use them.

New Born

hi dear,
    i understand how depressing it is.
    try laser treatement for hair removal and if you have Kaya Clinic or any other better treatment centre thn try it .... ND- yag laser is one of the best for this...
    try it ..... dont pluck or dont use nay cream ... just to laser tretment ...its costly but better thn any other treatment ....

hope this helps

New Born

These hairs arent harmfl for your body.. the only problem they can create are simply aesthetic.
    If u are ok with them ask ur bf about his opinion. may be he wants them removed - then u can go for waxing..
    personally i dont mind my gf having such growth. Ur bf may be also like me and perhaps he doesnt care about this, and u are worrying unnecessarily

New Born

Default Be Comfortable

First learn to love your own body only then you can expect others to do so. Be comfortable with who you are, how you are. Body hair, skin tone are such negligible aspects of a human being. Learn how to seduce, wear the right cloths and do the right moves. I am sure your husband will get turned on, if he is straight and normal