Thread: Need help in choosing course.

Unregistered

Exclamation Need help in choosing course.

Hi,

My name is Maddy, lives in gurgaon.
    Right now, I am working as a network engineer & have 2.5 years of experience. Now i want to study, thinking about doing MBA. But i am not able to decide that in which field should i do my MBA. I hope you guys will help me. If you have any other courses in mind then please tell me.

Thanks.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Maddy!

Doing an MBA is a great idea, but you know, you are the best person to decide if you have an aptitude and interest in finance, marketing or in administration. Try and see what the course has to offer and what you'd really like to do. You have the advantage of having been working for a while, so its easier for you to take an informed decision.

As you are already in field of engineering, I would suggest you to go for administration as for that you can get good jobs within your line. For finance or marketing, you would have to change your line completely and your present experience won't hold that much value.
    However, if you are doing an MBA only because most of people do it or it pays well, then I would suggest you that you can brilliant opportunities in your computers sector as well. You can go for a specialized degree or an additional crash course which would boost your career to great extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi,

My name is Maddy, lives in gurgaon.
    Right now, I am working as a network engineer & have 2.5 years of experience. Now i want to study, thinking about doing MBA. But i am not able to decide that in which field should i do my MBA. I hope you guys will help me. If you have any other courses in mind then please tell me.

Thanks.
    U better go to an institute and see what are the courses they offer and ask them which of them would suit u better, they definitely will have more better idea about this thing.

All the Best...

Banned