Thread: Nude Pregnant Celebrity Cover Shots -- So Gorgeous!

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default Nude Pregnant Celebrity Cover Shots -- So Gorgeous!

Nia Long

Expecting her second son, glowing mom-to-be Nia Long bares her bump on the November 2011 cover of Ebony (dad is NBA player Ime Udoka). The actress, who turns 41 on October 30 (just around the time of her due date) tells the magazine, “The medical profession tries to tell every woman, ‘Have your babies before 40…’ Society tells us ‘Get married before 30…’ I think if we just take our time as women, and do what comes natural to us and for us, we would make fewer mistakes.”

Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayee Ho
    Kismat Pe Naa Aaaye Yakeen....

Mariah Carey

Pregnant with twins, Mariah Carey looks very, very close to delivering those babies as she poses on the April 8, 2011 cover of Life & Style. "I was feeling very vulnerable about taking pictures at all right now, but then I didn't want to miss this opportunity to document this once-in-a-lifetime experience," she told the magazine. Papa-to-be Nick Cannon was proud of his wife’s pregnancy close-up. "I thought I couldn't love Mariah more," he said. "But I have a whole new appreciation and admiration for her."

Demi Moore

It’s the photo that started it all! Demi, pregnant with her second child, daughter Scout, with then-husband, Bruce Willis, set the standard for future body-baring moms with her belly-cradling pose on Vanity Fair’s August 1991 cover. "It did seem to give a little bit more permission to feel sexy, attractive when you're pregnant,” Demi later told V Magazine.

Gisele Bündchen

Gisele Bündchen’s baby was already on board during this Fall 2009 London Fog ad campaign, but thanks to some masterful retouching, the bombshell’s baby bump is barely there. The supermodel later told Vogue that she and hubby Tom Brady opted for a drug-free, at-home birth. “I wanted to experience the transformation,” she said.

Britney Spears

Britney, carrying second son Jayden James, wore only a smile and some serious bling on the August 2006 cover of Harper’s Bazaar. Despite her pleas to the paparazzi for privacy, Britney, who was hitched to babydaddy Kevin Federline at the time, had no problem revealing her baby bump to the world.

Brooke Shields

When Brooke and husband Chris Henchy were expecting daughter Rowan, the former child star ditched her famous Calvin Kleins and graced the April 2003 cover of Vogue in nearly nothing. Brooke later penned, Down Came the Rain: My Journey Through Postpartum Depression, a book about the depressive disorder she struggled with after giving birth.

Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera wore stilettos, gold bangles, and not much else when she showed off her extra assets in the January 2008 issue of Marie Claire. She told the magazine her pregnancy came about a month sooner than she expected. "I had gone off the Pill to prepare my body, because I didn’t know how much time it would take," Aguilera said. You’ve heard it takes some time -- except with Power Egg and Super Sperm here ... 'I’m like, Oh, my God, can you believe it just happened?'"

Cindy Crawford

In June 1999, a year after baring it all in Playboy and marrying hubby Rande Gerber, Cindy again posed nude, this time on the cover of W while pregnant with first child, son Presley. “It's a miracle, yes," she told W of dropping trou while pregnant. "But what can I say? I liked the way I looked in Playboy last year."

Claudia Schiffer

The 39-year-old model had no shame in posing naked on the June 2010 cover of German Vogue despite being seven months pregnant with daughter Cosima Violet, her third child with husband Matthew Vaughn. “I love being pregnant,” she told Us Weekly. “You can do whatever you want.”

Monica Bellucci

Don’t mess with a politically minded mama! The Italian actress, pregnant with daughter Deva, posed nude on the 2004 cover of Italy’s Vanity Fair to promote the legalization of embryo research in her native country. The screen siren stripped for the magazine again in 2010, while carrying baby number two, Léonie.

Milla Jovovich

Milla Jovovich flaunted her fuller figure -- courtesy of daughter Ever Gabo -- in Jane magazine’s annual body issue in 2007. “Now that I’m pregnant, I just love my ****s,” she told the magazine. “I look like this healthy Russian farm girl.” The actress wed her babydaddy and long-time fiancé director Paul Anderson two years later.

Paz Vega

With baby numero dos well on its way, Spanish stunner Paz Vega was the perfect muse for her photographer hubby, Orson Salazar. The photos Orson snapped of his wife’s budding belly landed on the pages of Spanish Elle in August 2009.