Thread: Post Your Tech Problems

Banned Major General

^ no problem you can update it

This aint over !!! Colonel hotfuntalk's Avatar

Thanks Mr Sam.
    Quote Originally Posted by funky_sam View Post
    ^ no problem you can update it

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    I have xperia phone. . It tells on box can upgrade to latest version of android.... If I get installed ice cream sandwich... Will it affect warranty?
    if its involve rooting of your device then no matter what your warranty is void .

New Born

i've got an i5-2500k running on an asus p8z68 V-LE,8Gigs memory and a 6870CF .Everything running at stock settings except for the xmp memory profile.Now that I have a
    fair bit of time to spend, I have decided to overclock the processor to 4.5ghz.(spent a 1500 extra for that unlocked multiplier right?)Now, where should I start the vcore voltage with? should the vccio and cpu pll voltages be changed too? And one more thing ,shall I start directly for the 4.5 or get a 4ghz for now and repeat the process?

PS:My dad's gonna kill me if my cpu gets fired, so I'd rather stay at stock than get it fried.

Banned

Hi,

First, I am sorry if I am posting my query at wrong thread as I couldn't find most relative one and don't know how to start new thread. I have been using Nokia 1680 classic. I want to transfer my stored text messages to PC or laptop but until yet I couldn't find any possible way. I have tried to Google it but there is no such information that can help me. Therefore, it is a humble request, if anybody has any idea, any software, please help me.
    Please note that Nokia PC Suite does not recognize the connection with this model, even Nokia care line accepted this fact. Fortunately, I found a software "Mobisoft." Though it helped me a lot in transferring images, etc., but it doesn't have any feature to transfer text messages. I tried synchronizing but it only works for contacts. Therefore, please please if anybody has any idea, let me know.
    Last edited by funky_sam; 23-09-2012 at 02:31 PM. Reason: removed mail address

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by gra8leo View Post
    Hi,

First, I am sorry if I am posting my query at wrong thread as I couldn't find most relative one and don't know how to start new thread. I have been using Nokia 1680 classic. I want to transfer my stored text messages to PC or laptop but until yet I couldn't find any possible way. I have tried to Google it but there is no such information that can help me. Therefore, it is a humble request, if anybody has any idea, any software, please help me.
    Please note that Nokia PC Suite does not recognize the connection with this model, even Nokia care line accepted this fact. Fortunately, I found a software "Mobisoft." Though it helped me a lot in transferring images, etc., but it doesn't have any feature to transfer text messages. I tried synchronizing but it only works for contacts. Therefore, please please if anybody has any idea, let me know.
    sent you download link of one software by PM, check if it works

I use Windows 7 home 64 bit!
    my 3.5 mm audio jack is detected when i insert a headphone, but no sound is played in the headphones!
    the sound card is ok n the on board speakers work absolutely awesome!

i hv updated realtek audio drivers altogether n even updated windows 7 service pack 1!
    still no sound...is there a way to make it work without formattin' d C:// drive...coz i hv some important data in dis lappy dat i cant afford to lose!!
    thx in advance to d tech junkies!

Banned Major General

Quote Originally Posted by shattered_dreamzz View Post
    I use Windows 7 home 64 bit!
    my 3.5 mm audio jack is detected when i insert a headphone, but no sound is played in the headphones!
    the sound card is ok n the on board speakers work absolutely awesome!

i hv updated realtek audio drivers altogether n even updated windows 7 service pack 1!
    still no sound...is there a way to make it work without formattin' d C:// drive...coz i hv some important data in dis lappy dat i cant afford to lose!!
    thx in advance to d tech junkies!
    uninstall the drivers, restart your machine, goto my computer,right click manage, device manager, right click on audio drivers, select update driver, browse the drivers folder and install it... follow this procedure, sunil (invincible) was facing same prob like u and this worked it out for him

pm me if u face difficulty

New Born

Default Which laptop to purchase ?

Hi,
    My budget is 40K for that price I have sortlisted DELL inspiron 15R or HP G6 2016TX but both exceeds my budget by 2/3 K,so do you think I should go for HP G6 2007TX which has an added Graphics card but lil weker 2nd gen core i5 and comes under my budget.

Why dont you consider HP Pavilion G6-2016TX ?

Core i5 (3rd Generation) 3210M [64-bit, 3M Cache, 2.5 GHz (up to 3.10 GHz)]
    Intel B75 Express
    4 GB DDR3
    500 GB SATA HDD 5400 RPM
    Windows 7 Home Basic (64 bit)
    Screen Size 15.6 Inch (1366 x 768, Brightview LED Widescreen Display)
    1 GB ATI Mobility Radeon 7670M HD Dedicated Graphics Memory
    2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0

Check configuration yourself if you plan to buy this. This is available for Rs. 42.5K (approx)

New Born

The configuration looks good but one of friends using Dell and HP says,the build quality of DELL is far superior than that of HP,hence I am in a fix..

New Born

Dell is always good. MacBooks are the best.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by arnab0711 View Post
    The configuration looks good but one of friends using Dell and HP says,the build quality of DELL is far superior than that of HP,hence I am in a fix..
    I agree on the buld quality of dell... I have the 15R (btw what config r u talking about?) and I got it for 40k but I had to shop around a bit looking for bargains..... around diwali there should be a lot of those in any city.... also can look in on lenovos... one of my frnds got tht cause of budget and he is a programmer (more hardcore than me) and he likes it..... I like games and graphics design so wanted a graphics card.... even then lenovo come a lot cheaper as it does not have at home warranty like dell but build comparable to dell and better than HP........ but dell warranty is to die for.....

One Man Army,Ekla Chalo:) Lieutenant General suryasuman89's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    I agree on the buld quality of dell... I have the 15R (btw what config r u talking about?) and I got it for 40k but I had to shop around a bit looking for bargains..... around diwali there should be a lot of those in any city.... also can look in on lenovos... one of my frnds got tht cause of budget and he is a programmer (more hardcore than me) and he likes it..... I like games and graphics design so wanted a graphics card.... even then lenovo come a lot cheaper as it does not have at home warranty like dell but build comparable to dell and better than HP........ but dell warranty is to die for.....
    the only problem with Dell is ,its battery.. for other things ,u should go for Dell..
    otherwise HP or sony vaio..but as per ur budget , go for dell
    and do not go for samsung pls
    Sun will rise.?.!

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suryasuman89 View Post
    the only problem with Dell is ,its battery.. for other things ,u should go for Dell..
    otherwise HP or sony vaio..but as per ur budget , go for dell
    and do not go for samsung pls
    hummm I also had problem with dell battery but my sir is using his since last 10 yrs...... I thought I must be torturing the battery or something....