Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love is destroying me

Unregistered

Default Love is destroying me

Hello ma'am..
    i am sorry if diz post izz goin 2 b long.......M a student of class 12th..who was cool & bindass & loved my life had no worries in life just frndz masti.... but now i am in a deep depression & ...i have noh frndz in lyf...2 years back i had many frndz buh dey all betrayed meh..Left me..den i found this guy who is my boyfriend who is 7 years elder to me he is my cousin's friend...we have been in a relationship for past 2 years & v had sex for 3-4 tymz...i lost my virginity when i ws 16 yrs old he says that for sure he will marry me no matter wat...buh ma'am thingz now are not working out properly before we never used to fyt but now he does nt lyk anythng wat i say...hez gt prblm wid everythng of mine...he does nt lyk me using facebook i left facebook 2 years back..& when he wasnt able 2 give meh proper tym i joined a multiplayer game site 2 come out of my loneliness but dat also din work out...At home my parentz dunn talk to meh much dey are alwayz worried abt my brothers & elder sister i dunn get any preference...Ma'am i have lost all confidence & hope in my life i juz stand noh where now...my dayz & nyt all juz go tearful...i see no hope my self...i literally feel like killing myself...dunno wat 2 do...if things go this way i think i wont even have any option left in my lyf rather than finishing it!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

In Class 12, you are talking in this silly fashion...I really don't know what to say to you, except you'd better get hold of yourself and start concentrating on what is important- your studies, sports, family and friends and not this business of love.
    Marriage? at your age? Whatever for? And sex at such a young age? Its time that you set your priorities right my dear and get your life straightened out right now.

first and foremost.....life is not about how much u give and expect the,same from it....com on ur just 18 i guess as ur in class 12......
    Well u have ur siblings with u....who can be much more that friends......
    And regarding ur boyfriend.....u really think u can spend ur life with him with all those foolish restrictions?
    Ur parents will be equally worried about u and ur future....
    Every teenager goes through this phase of life where he/she thinks parents are not caring for him.....its just a thing of teenage brain......
    Dont worry......start befriending ur old friends even if u have to say sorry to a few.....
    And regarding loosing ur virginity i have no comment.....though i would like to add u were wrong thr.....

ps: avoid using these short "showing ma attitude" type english.....it really su cks.......
    Sarcasm: body's natural defense against stupidity...

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

Well i find no reason for you to commit suicide... you know some people are in worse situation than you...yet they are still alive... why are you giving up... and concerning your relationship! you should sit and communicate well talk about all these... there must be something somewhere that is leading to so many fights... though i know sometimes how many effort we do not to fight still fights continue to come..

but you should ask him to cooperate to amend this relationship... you should both decide what you want in life!! i think you should both sit together and discuss... because they solution lies between yourselves...

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hello girl!!!

plz dont think of suicide.

be brave.

seems like u r in a terrible teen mess...

what u feel at home about parents & sibling are common among all teens.

please try to be more social at home. go to kitchen help mom. play with siblings. it will help u be optimistic & happy.

& this guy!!! well .. thats a worst teen blunder a girl can do. involve in relation,having sex, being submissive in relation. all these are extremely wrong moves. & u need to correct urslef immediately.

never indulge in sex ,u r too young for it. never let any man rule u like this.& yeah dont ahve hopes atht he will marry u. u concenterate on ur studies. & think about amking bright future. love is a part of life. not entire life. okay!!!

be a good girl now. & be happy always
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello ma'am..
    i am sorry if diz post izz goin 2 b long.......M a student of class 12th..who was cool & bindass & loved my life had no worries in life just frndz masti.... but now i am in a deep depression & ...i have noh frndz in lyf...2 years back i had many frndz buh dey all betrayed meh..Left me..den i found this guy who is my boyfriend who is 7 years elder to me he is my cousin's friend...we have been in a relationship for past 2 years & v had sex for 3-4 tymz...i lost my virginity when i ws 16 yrs old he says that for sure he will marry me no matter wat...buh ma'am thingz now are not working out properly before we never used to fyt but now he does nt lyk anythng wat i say...hez gt prblm wid everythng of mine...he does nt lyk me using facebook i left facebook 2 years back..& when he wasnt able 2 give meh proper tym i joined a multiplayer game site 2 come out of my loneliness but dat also din work out...At home my parentz dunn talk to meh much dey are alwayz worried abt my brothers & elder sister i dunn get any preference...Ma'am i have lost all confidence & hope in my life i juz stand noh where now...my dayz & nyt all juz go tearful...i see no hope my self...i literally feel like killing myself...dunno wat 2 do...if things go this way i think i wont even have any option left in my lyf rather than finishing it!!
    Suicide in 12th class!? What are you talking about girl? You have got a whole life ahead of you and you are losing it all now? Firstly, do well in your studies and don't think about anything else. If you do well in academics, your parents will be surely proud of you. As far as that guy is concerned, just dump him! He is the worst kind of jerk possible and you deserve a much better man than him. Be brave girl! We all think that our lives are the most miserable in this world but there are people whose problems are much more intense than us. And please refrain from sex before marriage, you are too young for it and it will only create problems for you.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Hello ma'am..

OK... U got to the extreme to soon then...U say that life has been unfair to u, but do u know how many people there are who take this $hit everyday. Do u know whats going to happen 2mw when u wake up??? or at least do u know whats going to happen in just an hour???

No right. There u go there are a lot a of things which u haven't seen yet and experienced yet. There are a lot of good things and bad things too but u have and option of seeing the positive side of everything.

So life is not always beautiful for everyone but when it becomes beautiful then u'll feel the luckiest in the universe. And so if u feel like ending everything for just little sorrow phase of ur life, yeah then go ahead. But remember one thing that u will definitely miss the wonderful things and beautiful things that are going to happen to u at a late stage.

Lightbulb

Being in same age as yours, I can well understand how good does it feel to be in a relationship and all these filmsy things but you must realize that this is not the right time for all this girl. And especially this man you are with just seems to be fooling around with you.
    If you are feeling yourself all alone at this time then you are to be blamed for this. You were so lost in him that you forgot others,(cut on facebook for ex.) and committed another mistake by being physical at this tender age. But still you can correct yourself and live happily. Cease all contacts with your BF and start socializing with friends again. Talk to your parents and you will realize that they love you as much as your siblings. And concentrate on your career now. Soon you will feel the change......

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post
    first and foremost.....life is not about how much u give and expect the,same from it....com on ur just 18 i guess as ur in class 12......
    Well u have ur siblings with u....who can be much more that friends......
    And regarding ur boyfriend.....u really think u can spend ur life with him with all those foolish restrictions?
    Ur parents will be equally worried about u and ur future....
    Every teenager goes through this phase of life where he/she thinks parents are not caring for him.....its just a thing of teenage brain......
    Dont worry......start befriending ur old friends even if u have to say sorry to a few.....
    And regarding loosing ur virginity i have no comment.....though i would like to add u were wrong thr.....

ps: avoid using these short "showing ma attitude" type english.....it really su cks.......

you are very young and thinking all this because you are immature! try to be a good human being instead of blaiming your parent,frnds, bf!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

No one, but you yourself are destroying your life...If you are old enough to be sexually active at your age, have a boyfriend, think of marriage, then you are sure old enough to take responsibility of your actions and also bear responsibility of the outcomes...

At a time when you should be thinking and worrying about further education, future career path you want to follow...you are wasting your time effort and your parent's money by thinking of sex boyfriend and suicide...

Get your life back on track and give your parents something they can be proud of...There is more to life than a boyfriend and sex...this is not considered an achievment in life

New Born

Default Stop worrying

Just start doing pranayam it wil make ur.mind and help h think and kep u out of depression
    Hello ma'am..

New Born

In Class 12, you are talking in this silly fashion...I really don't know what to say to you, except you'd better get hold of yourself and start concentrating on what is important- your studies, sports, family and friends and not this business of love.
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 22-10-2011 at 09:31 AM. Reason: No external links allowed!

SB Champion Lieutenant

The thing is that you were only 16 when you lost your virganity to him and he is 7 years older so he is litteraly an asshole because he had sex with a 16 yr old gal and he really took the advantage of you at that time and now he is not interested. Also, like maam said you are only in gr 12 so why the hell be bother about this. Why don't you just get yourself busy in something. The mistake has been done and it can't be undone. So the thing is that to tell him off I mean off and move on because life does not end here right... So take care and God bless.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well I am really sorry to say that he completely used you and took you as a advantage because you were 16 and a vergin. Now the demage is done so you can't do anything about it. So what you really need to do is to move on with your studies and your parents will not talk to you much and you sould know the reason why. They are parents and yes there are other siblings that are older then you and some times they need more attantion so they can become a role model for you and the rest of the family. It is not that they don't love you it is just sometimes it is needed.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Hello ma'am..
    My Dear,
    You are in Class 12th. Trust me, You do not know what Love is. What you are feeling is Crush/Lust/Infatuation/Obsession. It would Turn into Love years after your Relationship when you'd know the Goods and the Bads.

(1) Your Boyfriend is Worthless. Get Rid of him. No Facebook..? No Online Games..? Even if he Marries you tomorrow you'd be a Jail for whole of your Life. You deserve better.

(2) Lost Virginity at 16..? I don't wanna be Judgmental here but that was Wrong on all Counts. Sex for Lust is the most Rotten form of Sex ever.

You're too Young to be sounding so Depressed. You have a Complete Life in front of you. Your Career, First Job, Growth. You have not seen even 20% of what Life is and you're calling all of it Hopeless. I am sure Life has so much more to show you. Life is a Challenge my dear. If it was Fun all the way, there would be no FUN in Fun.. !!

Put your Past behind you. Get rid of your Jerk Boyfriend, no matter how much love he claims he has for you. He's lying.

G'day
    Miss you Dadaji