Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to make HIM obsessed with you [Basis of ZODIAC]

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Wink How to make HIM obsessed with you [Basis of ZODIAC]

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

How to make an Aries man obsessed with you

Wait … does the Aries man even get obsessed? He may have the ability to tune out all other stimuli to accomplish his goal, but that’s not obsession — it’s single-mindedness. If he really wants you, he’ll garner all his resources to capture you, but once he loses interest, you’ve lost.

The best way to extend his attention span is to fuel his competitive drive. Although I am not a fan of “games,” you may want to flirt with someone else at a party he’s at, if you already know he’s interested in you. Seeing you with another man will spark his instinctual urge to be Alpha Male, and he’ll want to beat out the other guy for your attentions.

In other words, play hard to get.

The venerable Bruce Springsteen (a Libra) once wrote that you can’t start a fire without a spark. I can’t help you there (although a tight red dress will turn him on!). You need to be distant enough to be a challenge, but not so unattainable that he’s easily distracted by the next pretty young thing that comes his way. The art of attraction is a Libran balancing act, and a tip of the scales in the wrong direction will send the whole contraption toppling to the floor.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

taurus man:

Have you noticed that Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius are all fixated in one way or another? They are all resistant to change, whether in the realm of ideas (Aquarius), their self-importance (Leo) or emotional resentments (Scorpio). All these signs have one thing in common — being fixed signs. They’re all stubborn, just in different ways. What makes Taurus take the cake, though, is that the Bull is an earth sign. Compared to the other elements (water, fire, air), earth is the most reserved and cautious. Earth signs (which also include Virgo and Capricorn) need to see the goods to feel secure — cold, hard cash; a plotted graph; a dust-free cabinet. When you mix fixed with earth, you get Taurus — the most stubborn sign of the zodiac. Taurus doesn’t want to let go (fixed) of any of his possessions (earth), and wants things to stay just as they are, thank you very much.

So, how do you get him to do anything? Venus provides the key. The planet of love, money and art is the ruler of Taurus. The Bull is a pleasure-hound, and will be roused out of his laziness if there’s a reward to be had. The reward, mind you, must be physical — praise won’t cut it. A deep massage, sexual favors, rich food, sweets, money — whatever it takes to bribe Taurus into taking a course of action. Learn the principles of behaviorism to develop an effective schedule of reinforcement. You know: rat gets pellet of food when it hits a lever.

I know it’s not easy. If Taurus has dug his heels regarding an issue important to you — such as his willingness to spend Christmas with your parents — then it may take some creativity and persistence to find the right carrot to get your donkey walking.

gemini

I hope you like to talk, because Gemini gets turned on by the art of conversation. She feels connected in the midst of banter, chat, gossip. It doesn’t even matter what you gab about — Gemini don’t go deep, anyway. Just keep your tongue wagging.

Gemini is a flirtatious sign. Playful innuendo, double entendre … word games keep this witty sign engaged. A bored Gemini will move on to the next table if you can’t keep up with the verbiage.

The sign of the Twins also rules hands and fingers. Lightly touching the tips of her digits will send chills up her spine. A thorough hand massage will get her fingers to do the walking later on. (Keep your Yellow Pages ready!)

Gemini’s ruler, Mercury, rules the nervous system. Gemini can be easily stimulated, and if she has too much nervous energy, Gemini may have difficulty settling down. It is wise to temper your approach. You don’t want someone too much in their head if you’re heading for the bed

cancer

The easiest way to a man’s heart may be through his stomach, but the most sure-fire way to fire up his loins is via the breasts. And both the tummy and ****s are ruled by Cancer.

Cancer governs the mother-infant bond, and the newborn connects with his or her mother through ****ling. Freud broke taboos when he suggested that babies are sexual beings, and some mothers may not admit that they derive sensual pleasure from breastfeeding, but it’s often true. The breasts signify maternal nurturance, and they are also erogenous zones.

What exactly is it about ****s that turns men on? Is it an instinctual response to identify the best mother for his progeny? A sociocultural imprint influenced by mass media? Or just a desire to once again feel maternal comfort as an adult?

I don’t know. But if a home-cooked meal doesn’t get your Cancer man hot, take off your apron and feed him the old-fashioned way.

leo

If you keep paying attention to your Leo man, he ought to stay interested. He just wants an adoring audience. His ruling planet is the Sun, and imagine how our star would feel if no planets revolved around it? What’s the point of all that gravitational pull if you can’t draw anything into your field? Why emit all that warmth if there are no bodies to benefit from its fire?

You see, the Sun wants to shine its light upon you, but only if you promise to keep orbiting. You should have enough momentum to not get ****ed into its flames and burned alive, but not be so big and powerful that you’re a competing star.

If you can master that, he’ll love you even if you’re demoted.

virgo

On the surface, Virgo is the sign of chastity. However, Virgo is no virgin. This sign relates to the archetype of the Sacred Prostitute, as well as the myth of Persephone and Demeter, in which Demeter’s daughter was raped and abducted by Hades, Lord of the Underworld.

Virgo is concerned with integrity, with keeping “clean.” Of course, when literalized this looks like obsessive-compulsive scrubbing and organizing. But in a deeper sense, Virgo wants his or her sexuality to be aligned with the intention to serve and be respectful of the body. This desire can manifest in a “master-slave” relationship, but the true Master is not the Dominatrix, but Goddess.

Virgo realizes that sexuality is a bridge to higher consciousness (Pisces), and that the body is a vessel of Spirit. With this in mind, it is easy to define what turns a Virgo off: any type of sex in which he feels that the bodies involved are not treated with the deepest respect. Being used, abused, shamed … a Virgo may fall into the dark recesses of sex, but it is these wounds that propel him towards a higher expression of his sexuality. Techniques that connect the two worlds are more important than those that impress for ego’s sake.

So dress as a schoolgirl if you want …

libra:

Recently, on Twitter, I got an interesting direct message from a guy who asked, “Why do some women look at me sideways when they find out I’m a Libra?” There are a few answers to that question. First, nearly everybody gets the side-eye for their sign. For instance, I get it for being a Scorpio. (I’m reportedly a sex freak, though, like many Scorps, I can go for months or years without sex at all.) I know plenty of Geminis who don’t get a second chance for the expectation that they’re two-faced. But this is Sun-sign astrology, a bloodsport in some circles, especially when it comes to love. The truth is that there is a little bit of truth about a sign that gets stretched way out of proportion. Fortunately, we can sift through the hype and pick out the shards of truth about a sign. So as I talk about Libra men, what I say won’t be applicable for all Libra men at all times; but if any of my insights apply to some Libra men enough of the time, then it’s time well-spent.

So why the side-eye for Libra men? Libra men frequently are dashing, charming, only wanting to please, and often very witty. Of course, some of these traits might lead some to assume that he’s either a playboy like Libra Snoop Dog or that he’s in the closet with all that culture and refinement. However, I think the unease about Libra men boils down to the fact that they’re so hard to pin down, like Piscean men, but in a completely different way. They’re airy yet very rational, so they can seem scattered and at other times indecisive. Unfortunately, in our sexist culture, many don’t find indecisiveness in a man cute or sexy, even though they may tolerate this trait in a woman.

Yet there are very few men as well-rounded as Libras. Some say that more generals are born under this sign than any other. Libra men love strategy, pursuing options, beautifully laid-out plans and strengthening relationships. Of course, problems start when Libras gets too caught up in their idealizations of beauty and relationships. The challenge is for them to find beauty and balance in more intimate moments, not all the time. They may rely too much on consideration of others as they look to solve some problem or social equation in their lives. Libra has to learn that real beauty is in figuring out, privately or with a partner, the proper balance between the courage of his own convictions and consideration for others. This holds true whether your Libra man is ordering clam chowder or an engagement ring. And honestly, a gal with a Libra man may not want to work that hard, so that’s why many Libra guys get the “side-eye” treatment.

But Libra men have a hard time finding that balance. Like the other two air signs (Gemini and Aquarius), they love talking about, discovering, entertaining or creating choices, options and perspectives on almost anything. Too bad they tend to get overwhelmed by these options or their constant need for choice. So a nice romantic night out at a restaurant can turn into a blowout, if it goes like this:

You: What do you want to eat? What do you feel like having?
    Libra Man: I want clam chowder, but I also feel like having shrimp bisque. But then I see they also have a yummy avocado salad. And…

…so it goes for the next five minutes while your stomach churns. You want to be “nice” but as he gets more agitated, so do you. The solution is to connect the Libra guy to his real scales, which balances the gut with the intellect. The operative word is to connect, though, because that’s really what the Libra needs in that moment. Libras want to feel connected to someone or something, yet as a cardinal sign, they must assert themselves. Confused? That’s okay. Allow room for both by appearing to narrow options.

You: Go for the bisque. You like shrimp.
    Libra man: Yeah, but I like the clam chowder too. I think I’ll go for that.

scorpio:

Scorpio man seeks woman who can keep a secret, stay faithful. Must have high sex drive, and must never ever look at another man (or woman, for that matter). Extra points if you have a healthy respect for privacy. Willingness to merge assets a plus — bringing along debts may be a dealbreaker. You should have completed a full round of psychoanalysis first, and know your dark side well — I don’t want to be your therapist, and I’d rather you have thoroughly examined yourself before I dig up all your skeletons. Tolerance for witnessing emotional extremes and black moods is a necessity. If you want to be possessed, I’m your man.

Sag Man Traits

The zodiac sign Sagittarius is ruled by the largest planet in our solar system, Jupiter, giving this man a flavor of confidence, optimism, freedom and the need to expand his adventures into greener pastures. He loves to indulge in an abundance of adventure, travel, and as many women as possible. His positive attitude and sexy smile are infectious, and can become an instant addiction for the unsuspecting female. The Sagittarius man is a physical creature, and will put 100% of his energy into pleasing a woman in a relationship, using his imagination to make it a wild and tantalizing destination for her.

The Sagittarius man is turned on by an athletic, sexually open-minded woman who has her own friends and isn’t available at his beck and call. He loves a woman who is adventurous, impulsive, and as direct as possible — especially when it comes to sex, since this man thinks of sex as a sporting event. Repetition bores him, so keep him on his toes by keeping him guessing.

Seducing a Sagittarius Man

If a Sag man is attracted to you, he will let you know right away — by being blunt with whatever words he can spit out of his mouth. Unfortunately, his mouth is not connected to the part of the brain which controls tact. Instead, his thoughts go straight to his mouth without anything stopping him — except his foot, after it’s too late. A fun-filled date with a Sag man is the way to capture his heart, and a few activities he is sure to enjoy are: paintball, gambling, sky diving or horseback riding, since his fantasy is to be a rough and tough cowboy. Once you agree on having an adventurous date with a fun-loving Sag man, you are on your way to seducing him into your side of the horse stable for a roll in the hay. Just don’t mention commitment anytime to soon, or he will run for the hills

Capricorn men are cold because their ruling planet is Saturn. Every sign of the zodiac is associated with a planet (or two), but none is as unfortunate as Capricorn. Cap lives under the thumb of the strictest, harshest, most judging and punishing god in the solar system. Until Uranus was discovered, Saturn was thought to be the outermost planet in the solar system, the boundary-maker. He rules limitations, concrete reality, tests and trials, all the hard work we must do to manifest anything in life. Saturn is slow — he brings on delays, forces us to patiently slog through tedious tasks to achieve our desired outcome.

But Saturn is not all bad. He rewards hard work with material success; suffering with wisdom. He’s still the strict father, however. Saturn will give you what’s coming to you — good or bad.

You won’t get warmth from a Capricorn man, but his steadiness and sense of duty betray his affection towards you.

Do you have a thing for freaks and geeks, aliens and astrophysicists, radicals and rabble-rousers? These surefire quotes and suggestions will be guaranteed to get you in bed with an Aquarius.

1.“Love-making will enhance bonhomie among the revolutionaries.”
    2.“Help me act out this scene in my latest Star Trek fan fiction story.”
    3.Show him your pierced lips. No, those lips.
    4.“Friends With Benefits are just friends, nothing more!”
    5.Tell him you need someone impartial and objective to help you reach orgasm. Show him the step-by-step diagrams in your Clinical Sexology textbook.
    6.Share your fetish for doing it in pubic places while dressed like a panda bear.
    7.Face it — he’s more likely to do it in Second Life.

You’ve got your work cut out for you, because Pisces is not exactly a chaser. A man born with the Sun in last sign of the zodiac is essentially passive in nature, more inclined to going with the flow than going for what he wants. At the very least, the Pisces man is not “in your face” about his attraction. He may woo you with song and poetry, or hope that just by “sticking around,” something will happen.

If you do want to be stalked by a troubadour, you need to fit his ideal image of a woman (or a man, for that matter). Pisces thrives on inspiration, and if it’s not coming from his inner muse, he’ll look outside himself for someone to stir his insides.

It helps to be a bit undefined, because he wants to use his imagination to fill in the blanks. Also, don’t be too available. Obviously, if you’re always around he can’t chase you, can he? But there’s more to it than that. Pisces needs to yearn for you. His ruling planet, Neptune, concerns mystical longing, the desire to dissolve one’s ego and connect with the Goddess. As you probably know, the Goddess is not at one’s beck and call; you have to maintain a consistent spiritual practice just to be receptive to divine presence — or takes lots of LSD — and even then, there’s no guarantee that you will be visited upon by Her. It’s that “distance” Pisces must bridge that creates the chase.

For more detailed information, look at his Venus sign. (You can find it by consulting Cafe Astrology’s Venus Sign Table.) If we’re talking about heterosexual men, his Venus sign suggests the qualities he’s attracted to in a woman. A Pisces man’s Venus can only be in one of five zodiac signs, because Venus travels close to the Sun. If his Venus is in Capricorn, be responsible and “on top of it”; Aquarius, quirky and independent; Pisces, dreamy and fluid; Aries, assertive and impulsive; Taurus, sensual and grounded. As I mentioned above, display these qualities as through a mist, and you’ll have the Pisces man of your dreams serenading you until you file a restraining order.

SB Wizard Captain