Thread: Suffering from hair loss

Unregistered

Question Suffering from hair loss

hi mam,
    i ma aboy of 23 yrs suffering from hair loss from sides. please refer me treatment for gaining back hairs. also refer any home remey.
    Thanks.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam,
    i ma aboy of 23 yrs suffering from hair loss from sides. please refer me treatment for gaining back hairs. also refer any home remey.
    Thanks.

Hair loss from the sides seems somewhat abnormal, it's not the usual pattern of loss one would expect caused by ageing, hereditary or excessiveness of testosterone levels. Perhaps it's a condition known as alopecia, or something caused by some mineral deficiency, which if it is, can be treated. Go see your General Practitioner or a Pharmacist .

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post

Hair loss from the sides seems somewhat abnormal, it's not the usual pattern of loss one would expect caused by ageing, hereditary or excessiveness of testosterone levels. Perhaps it's a condition known as alopecia, or something caused by some mineral deficiency, which if it is, can be treated. Go see your General Practitioner or a Pharmacist .
    agree..

u need to see doctor///

home remedies are:

* balanced diet.
    * oiling of hair.
    * conditioning .

beat an egg with one tablespoon olive oil.. apply evenly on scalp. leave for one hour & wash off.

* use mustard oil.

* almond oil..

* stop using ahrsh chemical shampoo.use mild baby shampoo.. or natural hair washing soaps.. like shikakai.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Have you checked on your head too? Its not always a bald patch. You might have lost hair from your head and then it might have started from the sides. If it is so, its usual male-pattern baldness. I suggest you go for hair transplant if you can afford. or else, mintop forte 2% should be applied twice a day FOR THE LIFETIME. IF YOU STOP IT AFTER SOMETIME, THERE WILL BE FASTER HAIR LOSS.

New Born

Hair Transplant is only surgical solution if you suffering hairs from the crown area.Hair Transplant is mainly of two types FUE(Follicle Unit Extraction) and FUT(Follicle Unit Transplatation).. In FUT strip of hairs or bunch of Hairs extracted from the donor part of the scalp or other part of body and transplant them into the bald area or bald patches. In this way Healing time is high and it is invasive treatment.

FUE is the process where single follicle of hair extract one by one and moved to bald area of the scalp. In this way patient suffer from less pain. Healing time is less than FUT and no linear scar appear after surgery. FUE Hair Transplant become best Hair loss treatment now a days. Many people take this treatments. I suggest you to go for this treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam,
    Thanks.
    apply mintop. mintop is the name of the product, the ingredient is minoxidil. there are other products of minoxidil too, you can try others too. I have used mintop and would recommend it.

hair loss is because the cells under your scalp that create and hold hair start dying. minoxidil tries to revive those cells. it takes about 1-2 months of application daily before the hair loss stops.

Wear a wig or shave it all off. It is hereditary.
    You never know what you can become ..

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Somebody pls close this 3 yr old thread..............
    The characters in Ramayana seemed inspirational when I was a kid.
    Growing up made me realize, only Kumbhakaran had his life perfectly sorted out.

New Born

Hair loss is a very common issue. I always make sure to adopt easy ways to keep my hair healthy. But my mother-in-law is losing her hair. I have found for her about Hair beauty supply online products from Ehairwig and Amazon. I will share some of the home remedies with you so that you can use it-
    1. Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip. It promotes hair growth and also conditions it.
    2. Crush a few cloves of garlic and add coconut oil to it. Boil the mixture for a few minutes and massage your scalp.
    3. Henna has properties that can strengthen your hair from the root.
    4. Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil. Beat to give a paste-like consistency. Then apply it to the entire scalp and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Somebody pls close this 3 yr old thread..............
    Somebody pls close this 5 yr old thread..............
    Ek din sher banke jeene se behtar hai do din sher banke jiyo...