Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to know girls virginity

don 2

Default How to know girls virginity

hii i want to know that how to know girl virginity if girl dont bleed in first time sex i ask her n she told me that she is virgin so plz tell me .how i know

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

why do u wanna know?? what proof can u give the girl about ur virginity???

isnt her telling u enough?
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

there is only one way to find a virginity. but requirement is that you have to be virgin at that time.

Method is

when you do sex with her first time, blood will come out from ur penis.

if u r not virgin, then stop thinking and asking about her virginity.

why u guyz go for sex with a girl before marriage and if she doesn't bleed, then u guyz start shouting everywhere that she didn't bleed...she is not virgin.

what if she is a virgin, will you get a gold medal or bharat ratna for taking her virginity.

There is lot circumstances when a girl may break her hymen during exercising, dancing or playing.

If she didn,t bleed it doesn't mean that she had sex with someone else earlier.

SB Champion Lieutenant

What a hell are you talking about. I mean verganity is so fragile that it can break by doing a sport and all that. It does not mean that the girl had sex before to loose it and some of them are not even born with hymen. So really you sould rethink about this.. dont every question a girls verganity if she does not bleed in first time sex...

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    faud id here has explained some facts which are medically legal virgin...

so it is good help for our asker..

pertaining to your doubts mr.sandy.. i think virginity is a vast topic.

even some sexual thoughts of some other man/woman... can made a woman/man not virgin. Virginity is purity.. it cannot be related to only physical case.
    In that case i think no one is virgin in this world (excluding childrens).

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    faud id here has explained some facts which are medically legal virgin...

so it is good help for our asker..

pertaining to your doubts mr.sandy.. i think virginity is a vast topic.

even some sexual thoughts of some other man/woman... can made a woman/man not virgin. Virginity is purity.. it cannot be related to only physical case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post

In that case, she is not virgin too. She comepleted almost all the level to have with someone, and pretending to be sati-savitri even after doing anal sex is no way acceptable. A virgin partner who is looking for another virgin partner doesn look for hymen, he looks whether his/her partner is pure or not. Those stuffs are serious indulgement of sexual intercourse and thus none of the partner can remain virgin. If you have completed all those levels but still want yourself to be called a vrigin, then I am afraid nobody has to satisfy your ego just becuase you are not virgin anymore!!
    Thanks for clearing the doubts for those who only check for bleeding during intercourse.

no!!! its not like that. there are people who maintain themself pure...

Quote Originally Posted by sandyonline View Post
    In that case i think no one is virgin in this world (excluding childrens).
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Quote Originally Posted by sandyonline View Post
    Thanks for clearing the doubts for those who only check for bleeding during intercourse.
    yes sad part is.. this is the most asked query ...guys donot reflect if they are virgin or not... but keep doubting if girl is virgin.
    Last edited by sens; 04-11-2011 at 02:27 AM.

Smile

If you ask me there is no exactly way to find out about Girls Virginity.Girls main aak parda hota hai jub who virgin hoti hai aur first time sex main who parda phat jata hai aur who parda ziyada uchal kood say bhi phat jata hai bina sex kay. aur main bohat girls ko janta ho jo virgin ho nay kay liye dobara parda silwa layti hai operation ke zariye.
    Last edited by redvinta; 04-11-2011 at 02:41 AM.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redvinta View Post
    If you ask me there is no exactly way to find out about Girls Virginity.Girls main aak parda hota hai jub who virgin hoti hai aur first time sex main who parda phat jata hai aur who parda ziyada uchal kood say bhi phat jata hai bina sex kay aur main bohat girls ko janta ho jo virgin ho nay kay liye dobara parda silwa layti hai operation ke zariye.

Hmm... there might be an ounce of truth in the parda thing, but even then, it's not a factual claim. I think there is no way of knowing whether a girl is a virgin and whether the absence of the hymen was due to being sexually active or not. All one can do is assume and presume.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post

Hmm... there might be an ounce of truth in the parda thing, but even then, it's not a factual claim. I think there is no way of knowing whether a girl is a virgin and whether the absence of the hymen was due to being sexually active or not. All one can do is assume and presume.
    Yes that's i am trying to say mostly people see parda thing in girl virginity but if girl not virgin she can virgin again with operation only with 4-5 thousand rupees.then what they can do?

Virginity refers to the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse. There are cultural and religious traditions which place special value and significance on this state, especially in the case of unmarried females, associated with notions of personal purity, honor and worth. Like chastity, the concept of virginity has traditionally involved sexual abstinence before marriage, and then to engage in sexual acts only with the marriage partner.

Everyone agrees that whether you’re a boy or a girl, if you’ve never had sex, you’re a virgin. For girls, though, a lot of people believe that whether you’re a virgin or not depends on whether or not your hymen is intact. But the hymen can be torn or stretched in lots of ways without having any kind of sex. It’s not true that you can tell from a girl’s hymen whether she has had sex.

Proof of virginity

Some cultures require proof of a bride's virginity prior to her marriage. This has traditionally been tested by the presence of an intact hymen, which was verified by either a physical examination (usually by a physician, who provided a certificate of virginity) or by a "proof of blood," which refers to vaginal bleeding that results from the tearing of the hymen. In some cultures, the nuptial blood-spotted bed sheet would be displayed as proof of both consummation of marriage and that the bride was a virgin.

Some researchers note that the presence or absence of a hymen is not a reliable indicator of whether or not a female has been vaginally penetrated. The hymen is a thin film of membrane situated just inside the vulva which can partially occlude the entrance to the vaginal canal. It is flexible and can be stretched or torn during first engagement in vaginal intercourse. However, a hymen may also be broken during physical activity. Many women possess such thin, fragile hymens, easily stretched and already perforated at birth, that the hymen can be broken in childhood without the girl even being aware of it, often through athletic activities. A slip while riding a bicycle may on occasion result in the bicycle's saddle-horn entering the introitus just far enough to break the hymen. Further, there is the case of women with damaged hymens undergoing hymenorrhaphy (or hymenoplasty) to repair or replace their hymens, and cause vaginal bleeding on the next intercourse as proof of virginity. Others consider the practice to be virginity fraud or unnecessary.

There is a common belief that some women are born without a hymen, but some doubt has been cast on this by a recent study. It is likely that almost all women are born with a hymen, but not necessarily ones that will experience a measurable change during first experience of vaginal intercourse.

Some medical procedures, such as hymenotomy, may require a woman's hymen to be opened.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redvinta View Post
    Yes that's i am trying to say mostly people see parda thing in girl virginity but if girl not virgin she can virgin again with operation only with 4-5 thousand rupees.then what they can do?

Hmm.. but that would be living in denial and kind of showing weakness of character. By undergoing hymen restoration, you might theoretically/practically become a virgin again, but conscientiously / spiritually not . Depends on how one defines virginity, i think.

Dr. Shehzad Lieutenant General X-MAN-S.A's Avatar

a little test can be helpful, paint your thing with 3 different colors on your nuptial night, if she says "NEVER SEEN SUCH A WEIRD THING BEFORE", you got your answer !

You can definitely judge a womans character and habits but dont go too much into her virginity. Such are the norms of the society.

Women these days are practical (or unemotional whatever you might think) and dont care too much. If you yourself are a virgin and have those values then its good. Keep your values intact. Tell that to the girl. She'll appreciate it if you have similar wavelengths.

In case you still dont believe the girl after several meets and you do want to lose your virginity and she too, even then they'll be doubts. What if she has had kisses, or breast grab, or oral sex etc. Which means there is no trust. Then why call it a "relationship"?

Mind is a wanderer. Keep it simple. Go on with your life. Women are just human beings. And so are you. And your development should be your no.1 priority.