Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Narendra Modi in China, says Gujarat is different from rest of India...

New Born

Default Narendra Modi in China, says Gujarat is different from rest of India...

Does his statement means Modi wants gujarat to be separated from India?

India had war with china and Pakistan.

Both china and Pakistan are trying to invade India in every possible way, such as Kargil (Pakistan) and Chinese version of Indian map where in states of India being shown as part of china.

Shiv sena attacking, abusing, verbally threatening, if someone even talks something about Pakistan for a positive move between two countries. words such as desh drohi, gaddar etc been prefixed with the person.

Not allowing pakistani players, artist to enter India, threatening people to give back prizes, mementos, gifts, got from Pakistan.

so now modi goes to china, lets see what shiv sena tell about him.... or even what everyone else tell about him
    Should MODI be considered as gaddar, desh drohi??? why not may be his move is towards economic gain but as a normal person does any one accept money from some one who slapped you??? or is it because pakistan has muslims and china is not???

but as a smart and intelligent citizen of india one should know that china is biggest threat to india than pakistan, even United states of America has warned india, that china is bigger threat than pakistan..

SB Guru Major

HERE IS REAL NEWS:
    BEIJING: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi
    wooed Chinese investments here on Wednesday saying his state was very different from the rest of India.

"Gujarat represents a very different model of growth," he told a gathering of business executives while explaining that the State's growth was both futuristic and sustainable in social and environmental terms.

With global businesses focusing on "transaction costs" that rely on conditions like stability and good governance, Gujarat offers one of the best locations in the world for investments, he said. Modi said his government has created an aura of vibrancy in both social and economic life in Gujarat using "global practices and local devices" as a yardstick.

You choose the headline given by the News and ignore in what context it was said.
    Don't mislead people.

Hahaha ridiculous man ,I don't find anything objectionable.

!~!! SUNAINA !!~! Lieutenant-Colonel SAUDAGAR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    HERE IS REAL NEWS:
    BEIJING: Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi
    wooed Chinese investments here on Wednesday saying his state was very different from the rest of India. "Gujarat represents a very different model of growth," he told a gathering of business executives while explaining that the State's growth was both futuristic and sustainable in social and environmental terms.

With global businesses focusing on "transaction costs" that rely on conditions like stability and good governance, Gujarat offers one of the best locations in the world for investments, he said. Modi said his government has created an aura of vibrancy in both social and economic life in Gujarat using "global practices and local devices" as a yardstick.

You choose the headline given by the News and ignore in what context it was said.
    Don't mislead people.

then wat about the highlighted line
    NEED A BREAK FROM LIFE

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

thanks for sharing............

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by SAUDAGAR View Post
    then wat about the highlighted line
    Why don't you read the full paragraph. Every CM will try to promote his state. If Maharashtra CM meets Foreign Investors, he will try to project his state as best for Investment.
    Look, if you hate Modi, its your personal issue. But, don't make such non-issue as something serious matter.

He was commenting about the " pattern of growth" . He didn't say Gujarat is different from Gujarat as an isolated statement. Why all are twisting words yaar. I am myself a congress supporter bt still I dont see anything wrong

Banned Colonel

There is nobody called as Modi hater my dost...

You people talk as if somebody is up against Narender Bhai..

But dont you think it would have been better if Modi had used the words, come invest in our country India, come to Gujrat?

India should be put on the forefront rather than always saying Gujrat, Gujrat, Gujrat, Gujrat....

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Why don't you read the full paragraph. Every CM will try to promote his state. If Maharashtra CM meets Foreign Investors, he will try to project his state as best for Investment.
    Look, if you hate Modi, its your personal issue. But, don't make such non-issue as something serious matter.

martini ke viewpoints ......

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post

But dont you think it would have been better if Modi had used the words, come invest in our country India, come to Gujrat?

India should be put on the forefront rather than always saying Gujrat, Gujrat, Gujrat, Gujrat....

one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

SB Guru Major

Welcome, Sirf aapki hi kami thi..

Dont worry my friend, when he travels with the capacity to represent India, he will do that too.....:-)
    "I'm always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught"

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

yup agree with you india first than gujrat...
    even no need to mention any other name on international level we have to represent our own country..

PS - Lekin agar koi PM BJP main se ban sakta hai toh woh sirf Gadha kari i mean gadkari sahab hai...
    'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

Banned Colonel

Default :(:(:(

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    martini ke viewpoints ......

Abey kahe ko haste hain bhai?

I also like Modi Uncle okay... Not that much, but I like little.

mein set max pe laughter challange dekh raha tha lekin tere online hote hi tv off kar diya

Abey kahe ko haste hain bhai?

I also like Modi Uncle okay... Not that much, but I like little.
    one of the greatest freedom is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by mavvrick_111 View Post
    mein set max pe laughter challange dekh raha tha lekin tere online hote hi tv off kar diya

You see how the discussion will go now -
    Modi should have done this, done that..
    Gujarath is not doing that well..
    Modi is not good..
    Gujrath Riots..
    Modi is reponsible..
    Red Signal from Moderator..
    No one will listen as always..
    Thread is Locked.