Thread: Brother behaviour torturing the family members

Unregistered

Default Brother behaviour torturing the family members

hi to all i want to share about my younger cousin brother because of his misbehave and unsensible behaviour all are worried in the home. He is just 20 completed his 12 but he is unware of everything. Last time he left home for 5 days keeping mobile switch off......he steals ornaments from his house.....go bully with friends his parents are fed up they keep preaching them...sometimes they get angry with him too but things are not working his behaviour still remains the same...all relatives his elder tries to convince that be a good boy have good friend circle but he hesitate to follow all works......

This is really getting worse and worse day by day uncle last time said he had some drugs too........seeking sensible advice plzz

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, seems like he needs some serious counseling. You may need to take him to a counselor to find out just what’s the problem and what’s going on with him. is he in bad company? Is he doing substance abuse? After all what’s at the bottom of this behaviour. Do not hesitate to get professional advice on this one.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Do one thing. Tell ur uncle to go to the police station and ask an officer to call the boy to the police station and rebuke him.
    U might be a bit surprise to get such an advice but believe me the police is not that bad as perceived by the common public They will do this to correct the boy and that too without any hassles.

He needs treatment by doctors at police station,......daily n regular doses of few punches n kicks will do the trick.........

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

OMG!!!! thats terrible...

Not all children respond well to scolding. Sometimes the treatment can be love also. Your uncle & aunt have to talk to him lovingly. must ask him to think they are his friends & he can tell everything to them.. first they have to take him in confidence. & then they can also try speaking to ur cousin's friends ... & ask them to leave him alone.

they should take him for professional counselling ,before matters go a lot more beyond hands.

Ask ur uncle & aunt to keep jewels locked safely where he cant reach... & also control his money & spending.. give him sufficient pocket money,not excess.& keep track of him.

motivate him to do something better in his life.

remaining, such issues come in all families... i know its devastating. It might be hurting you a lot. But you are young person. You cannot do anything about it. Leave the treatment to elders. relax. pray for your cousin. be his good friend. & do your work. Dont interfere much.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

he doesn`t need advice now all he need is nice tight slaps from police or Y don`t his parents kick him out of the house he`ll be good they are providing him what he needs so there lies the problem
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi to all i want to share about my younger cousin brother because of his misbehave and unsensible behaviour all are worried in the home. He is just 20 completed his 12 but he is unware of everything. Last time he left home for 5 days keeping mobile switch off......he steals ornaments from his house.....go bully with friends his parents are fed up they keep preaching them...sometimes they get angry with him too but things are not working his behaviour still remains the same...all relatives his elder tries to convince that be a good boy have good friend circle but he hesitate to follow all works......

This is really getting worse and worse day by day uncle last time said he had some drugs too........seeking sensible advice plzz
    Hello Dear, there needs to be control on him. Once a young person commits a mistake, it is hard to get over it. Young people are vulnerable to anything. Do anything you can to save him from this. Police, counselor, expert advice. Do not worry about money, nothing is more important than having your old cousin back heading towards the good path. The way he is going, something bad may happen. Act now!!!!! Good Luck!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

one tight slap will do wonders!!!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.