Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fresher King SBF 2011

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Cool Fresher King SBF 2011

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Hi Friends!!!

WELCOME to Mr. Fresher sbf 2011

This is ice breaking ceremony thread for freshers...

we used to have Fresher queen contest in our college ..

this thread is based on same theme...
    there will be second thread for

Fresher girls...

FRESHER KING thread is this one..for guys..

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

RULES
    * I will add List of freshers [boys] here to participate.

* A set of questions are here for guys to answer.

* Last Option is to add a picture.
    - They can add full picture if they want
    - else can add like in Tshirt thread
    - If they are not comfortable they may even omit the last question.[they may suffer loss in voting]

* There will not be any more rounds for contestants.. in this thread they just have to answer the questions with picture.

* Next will be voting.Based on their answers & pictures all members [who are not participant in contest] will vote for the guys.[Voting rules will be announced later].All contestants are not allowed in voting.

[Fresher queen contest contestants can vote for guys & vice-versa]

* Last date for entries[the reply to questions] is
    December 20th.

* There will be 10 days voting & winner will be announced on 1st january.

Last edited by sens; 03-12-2011 at 03:03 AM.

ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES

All members who joined SBF in 2011 are eligible.

* & also All members whose post count is less 3000 [ who joined in prev year or before ]are eligible.

* I m personally inviting the eligible candidates If you know anyone eligible ,plz invite them

* Only original First user id in sbf is entertained. No entry for clones. sorry.

PLEASE INVITE ALL THE FRESHERS YOU KNOW WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO TAKE PART.

Last edited by sens; 03-12-2011 at 03:39 AM.

SET OF QUESTIONS :

* Your name:

* Qualification/Occupation:

* Hobbies:

* How you came across SBF???

* What is the best thing about SBF??

* What is NET LIFE according to you??

* What is love according to you??

* Do you believe in NET-LOve??

* Who is a real man?? what is purpose of a man??

* Add your picture.[See rules if u dont want to add]

Get started fresher guys..

All the best ..

To be Fresher KING

Last edited by sens; 03-12-2011 at 03:05 AM.

SB Champion Lieutenant simplysexy's Avatar

* Your name: Usman

B.Com <working at the same time>

* Hobbies:
    i love swimming

4 years back <I dont remember a thing how i joined it. Perhaps was looking for some hot Bollywood chick>

The best thing about SBF are its members They are absolutely fantastic

NET LIFE as per me is a way to know ppl u alwaz wanted to know but never had a chance. I chat with my female neighbour on FB. Never had the balls to go talk to her face to face. At the same time, it is d way u can learn new things n see hw beautiful the world and the ppl that live in it are

Love as per me is the best feeling one can have.Cant define love though.. it wud take much time explaining wat it is. but i wud like to sum things up and say , "It is a feeling that never bores u. It is like giving some1 a right to dominate u"

Ofcourse i dooooooooooo.. We never know where Allah might have placed our better - half

A real man is 1 who is bold enough to accept his defeat or accept his mistake. A real man never bows down and alwaz takes things head on. He believes in a fundamental truth "God never tests us beyond our capability. So he goes for almost all the things that he confronts"

Here I am Sensooo bolay pic upload karo aur main naaa karooon ,, aisa hosakta haii kyaa

Last edited by simplysexy; 15-12-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Banned Colonel

Hindi aur Urdu nahi aati tuje

Quote Originally Posted by simplysexy View Post

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... very nice... u look fabulous........ simply superb intro......
    Quote Originally Posted by simplysexy View Post

B.Com <working at the same time>

* Hobbies:
    i love swimming

4 years back <I dont remember a thing how i joined it. Perhaps was looking for some hot Bollywood chick>

The best thing about SBF are its members They are absolutely fantastic

NET LIFE as per me is a way to know ppl u alwaz wanted to know but never had a chance. I chat with my female neighbour on FB. Never had the balls to go talk to her face to face. At the same time, it is d way u can learn new things n see hw beautiful the world and the ppl that live in it are

Love as per me is the best feeling one can have.Cant define love though.. it wud take much time explaining wat it is. but i wud like to sum things up and say , "It is a feeling that never bores u. It is like giving some1 a right to dominate u"

Ofcourse i dooooooooooo.. We never know where Allah might have placed our better - half

A real man is 1 who is bold enough to accept his defeat or accept his mistake. A real man never bows down and alwaz takes things head on. He believes in a fundamental truth "God never tests us beyond our capability. So he goes for almost all the things that he confronts"

Here I am Sensooo bolay pic upload karo aur main naaa karooon ,, aisa hosakta haii kyaa

hey very nice i will participate definatly tommorrow

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by himansh View Post
    hey very nice i will participate definatly tommorrow
    Aaj kiske daanth todne jaa rahe ho............???
    The characters in Ramayana seemed inspirational when I was a kid.
    Growing up made me realize, only Kumbhakaran had his life perfectly sorted out.

ha ha daant todne nahi but abhi ghar pe hu and meri pics clinic k lappy me hai
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Aaj kiske daanth todne jaa rahe ho............???

Smile

[CENTER][/CENTER]
    * Your name: Siddharth

* Qualification/Occupation: Student(class 12)

* Hobbies: Reading, SBF, cricket, debating.......(endless list...:-))

* How you came across SBF??? I was once told by my friend about this site where I could discuss current affairs, so I visited here and to my delight found much more than what I anticipated for, some great friends.......

* What is the best thing about SBF?? The best thing is undoubtedly its members, there is so openness and warmness for you right from the first day that you never feel you are a newbee here....

* What is NET LIFE according to you?? Net life according to me is an alternate world of dreams for you where you can say and be what you want to but maybe can't do it in real. It's really amazing how we can be so well connected with people we haven't ever meet but still feel we are very much a part and parcel of their life.

* What is love according to you?? Love is one of the most beautiful feeling a person can experience in life.To love someone, let it be your parents, children, sibling, or your special one changes your life for better. Seeing their face revitalizes you better than anyone else. And even more beautiful is to be loved, when you know that someone is there who cares for you. In short, everyone must have someone to love in there life....

* Do you believe in NET-LOve??Yes, we can fall in love through net, as love is beyond physical barriers. You love a person's believes and nature, which you can very well know through net

* Who is a real man?? what is purpose of a man?? A real man is that person who do what is right, even if it is something which it is against him. The purpose of the real man is to ensure goodwill and joy for all, rather than a few....

* Add your picture:: Why not!!!!

Aryan
    General surgeon
    Love surfing n reading sbf
    I was accidently forced to become a member as members can post a thread though i m pleased now with that accident.
    No place for abusers...
    We live a life in this virtual world as a family..."
    Love is selfless sacrifice....
    Ya net love can mean love within good friends..."
    Real man who stands by his words firmly...n also has a heart soft enough to forgive someone......

wow awesome... thnx ... nice to see u.... cute smile
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidon21 View Post
    [CENTER][/CENTER]
    * Your name: Siddharth

* Qualification/Occupation: Student(class 12)

* Hobbies: Reading, SBF, cricket, debating.......(endless list...:-))

* How you came across SBF??? I was once told by my friend about this site where I could discuss current affairs, so I visited here and to my delight found much more than what I anticipated for, some great friends.......

* What is the best thing about SBF?? The best thing is undoubtedly its members, there is so openness and warmness for you right from the first day that you never feel you are a newbee here....

* What is NET LIFE according to you?? Net life according to me is an alternate world of dreams for you where you can say and be what you want to but maybe can't do it in real. It's really amazing how we can be so well connected with people we haven't ever meet but still feel we are very much a part and parcel of their life.

* What is love according to you?? Love is one of the most beautiful feeling a person can experience in life.To love someone, let it be your parents, children, sibling, or your special one changes your life for better. Seeing their face revitalizes you better than anyone else. And even more beautiful is to be loved, when you know that someone is there who cares for you. In short, everyone must have someone to love in there life....

* Do you believe in NET-LOve??Yes, we can fall in love through net, as love is beyond physical barriers. You love a person's believes and nature, which you can very well know through net

* Who is a real man?? what is purpose of a man?? A real man is that person who do what is right, even if it is something which it is against him. The purpose of the real man is to ensure goodwill and joy for all, rather than a few....

* Add your picture:: Why not!!!!

glad to meet u aryan.... welcome... have fun here...

thnx for participatin. plz add pic if possible...
    Quote Originally Posted by PARYANS View Post
    Aryan
    General surgeon
    Love surfing n reading sbf
    I was accidently forced to become a member as members can post a thread though i m pleased now with that accident.
    No place for abusers...
    We live a life in this virtual world as a family..."
    Love is selfless sacrifice....
    Ya net love can mean love within good friends..."
    Real man who stands by his words firmly...n also has a heart soft enough to forgive someone......