Thread: Help regarding my career

New Born

Default Help regarding my career

Hi mam, I am pooja,22years from ludhiana punjab,i have done B.com from Punjab university, and done C.A Inter from ICAI, i am currently pursuing M.Com semester-1. I am very concerned about what field to choose for my career. Though i like teaching, and i hav been taking personal coaching of students at my home for about 4 years, but i want to persue it only part time. I want a office job where i can spend whole day, and work and then take part time tutions at home in the evening, so please suggest me,what are the fields where can i go, what what field would be the best utilisation of my qualifications?? and where should i try to get a job?? please tell me the available options in a city like ludhiana??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You know Pooja, what I really like about you is how clear you are about what you want to do and where you see yourself in life! My suggestion is that you post your resume on the job websites- Naukri and Monster and others like that and see what they come up with. Also, why are you limiting yourself to your city? maybe if you look outside it, your chances of getting a job will increase...
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 15-12-2011 at 09:15 PM.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi !!! u are doing Mcom.. it mus be very easy for u to work in any company. also if u like teaching so much,u can join some school full time.

& like ma'am said,do apply in internet website & meet professional counselors... all the best
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

thanx for the valuable replies, but please tell me what field can i go in after m.com?? what type of job can i search for except teaching??

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arsh.Gaur View Post
    thanx for the valuable replies, but please tell me what field can i go in after m.com?? what type of job can i search for except teaching??
    Most M.com candidates opt for MBA, CS, CA ,LLB ( with various specializations such as accountancy, banking and finance), retail management, insurance, chartered accountancy, company secretaryship, cost and work accountancy.

They will also apply for post graduate programs in mass communication, advertising, and public relations, social work, labour and social welfare, personnel management and industrial relations, hospital administration, fashion management, apparel merchandising and marketing, film editing, film direction etc.

Alternatively there are many number of opportunities available in business organizations, banks, insurance, retail companies.

there is a chance for you to work in software sectors. the companies like CMC academy .

after all this your answers do not give me much idea about your psyche..... which will help me to help you...... as even in these fields there are mental requirements which are different for each job....... write if you need more help or PM me......
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring