Thread: Bhoot 2 | Ram Gopal Verma movie : First Look

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Cool Bhoot 2 | Ram Gopal Verma movie : First Look

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Bhoot 2 Release Date & First Look

Producer Nitin Manmohan and director Ram Gopal Verma made super hit horror movie ‘Bhoot’ and now they are making sequel of the film known as ‘Bhoot 2’. Vikram Bhatt was initially selected to direct ‘Bhoot 2’; however Ram Gopal Verma announced his version of the sequel titled ‘Bhhoooo’. Vikram Bhatt chose to opt out of the film even though the producer of Bhoot, Nitin Manmohan had signed on Bhatt for the film.
    Vikram Bhatt says, “I was told that Ramu had enough on this plate and would be unavailable to direct Bhoot 2. I was never the first choice for Bhoot 2. Ramu is a senior director and I would never do anything to upset him. Now, since I know that he wants to direct the second part, I wish him well. I will not direct Bhoot 2. It rightfully belongs to Ramu, not me. In any case, I have to work on Raaz 3”. Bhoot 2 will be released in 2012.

Bhoot 2 Star Cast and Crew

Ajay Devgn and Urmila Matondkar are playing leading roles in Bhoot 2. Other stars include Rekha, Nana Patekar, Fardeen Khan and Victor Banerjee. It shows that this movie has some senior and talented actors of Hindi Cinema. Mega star cast of this film makes it a special upcoming movie of the year.
    So far Vikram Bhatt’s Haunted 3D is the highest grossing horror film in India. We have to wait and watch if Bhoot 2 can make history. Presence of director like Ram Gopal Verma and mega stars is the reason why some people believes that it will break the record of Haunted 3D.

Bhoot 2 Summary & Synopsis

• Release Date: 2012
    • Star Cast: Ajay Devgn, Urmila Matondkar, Rekha, Nana Patekar, Fardeen Khan
    • Director: Ram Gopal Verma
    • Producer: Nitin Manmohan
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.