Thread: Being forced to marry ex GF

Unregistered

Default Being forced to marry ex GF

hi
    a few years back i was in love with my cuzn F who was also interested in me but my father didnt approve her that time becos her mother is very bossy women n tht is y my father n my sisterz had problem with F..judging the situation v broke up..now i m involved with another gal z..suddenly my father is forcing me to marry my cuzn f and not z..everyone in my family is against z becos of her mom since she does not enjoy a gud repo..after the death of z's father, her mother got involved with a some guy n the gossip is that she has kept her marriage secret wid ths guy ..
    sud i leave z becos my parents will never approve her n accept F or sud i take a stand on Z...plus i dnt knw abt feelings of F for me at the moment..although i knw F PARENTS WONT REJECT my proposal since i m well educated..(engineering plus MBA)

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hey, listen…maybe you should get your feelings and loyalties straight before you start juggling the two girls around. First your parents would not let you marry your cousin, so you left her, now they won’t allow you to marry your girlfriend, so you are thinking that maybe you should leave her also.
    Maybe, you should start taking your own decisions and not breaking girls hearts because your parents want it a certain way. Otherwise, don’t get involved at all- just wait for your parents to point their finger at the selected girl, and take the vows with her with your eyes closed!

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hi ,

what your girl friend Z's mother has done has nothing to o with Z. what kind of girl Z is. that matters.

try to explain this to your parents.dont cheat on Z who is your current gf.

but if Z really has some problems like her mother, then u can go with parents decision.

& yes, dont forget to ask F how she feels about u. maybe she ahs also moved ahead with some other guy, & is no more interested in you. both u & F can talk & decide & together reject the proposal. then it would be more effective.

think wisely & decide. dont be unfair to the girls.

both F & Z
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Well one thing which I dont understand is that why ur options are limited to F and Z only? If ur parents are not willing to have Z as their daughter-in-law and if u are not interested in F anymore, then why not leave both and consider some other A, B, S or even X..?!
    Last edited by complete_man; 09-01-2012 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Mera mann kiya...!

Bacche u r confused between F n Z.........be a man there r lots of other alphabets remaining........
    happiness needs no reason

Rainbow chaser Major General

Your Problem is seems to be not GF but their Moms. So better find a new alphabet without mom

SB Legend Brigadier General

ha ha ha ha

good replies

SB King Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Well one thing which I dont understand is that why ur options are limited to F and Z only? If ur parents are not willing to have Z as their daughter-in-law and if u are not interested in F anymore, then why not leave both and consider some other A, B, S or even X..?!
    ..sahi hai

@ thread owner: abbey idiot..ask yourself..tu kisko pyar karta hai. parents ko baaju me rakh aur apne dil ko pooch

SB Champion Lieutenant

Good response maam.... I want to add a bit more. OK how can you think that F's Parents will not reject your porposal because you are educated and all that. Education only plays a certian part in a married life but it is not enough to have the merraiage succeed. There are other things as well. If you really like Z then take the stand and go with it. Keep one thing in mind your parents will be upset and it will take some time for them to heal up and Z's mother can also have some influence on your merraige as well.

Banned Lieutenant General
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!

leave gf's coz of ur father .. dude nxt time ask ur dad .. to find a gf for u .... .. problem solve

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

fzfzoh god.........................................leave all of them find n start wd "A" LOL
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.