Thread: Will he ever propose me? Does he love me or not?

Unregistered

Default Will he ever propose me? Does he love me or not?

hi everyone
    mine problem is a guy i think loves me as we go dating, exchange phone calls, sms,gifts.share everything with eachother.i think i love him. Its been 2years that we are having this kind of relationship and its going all fine but he have never said me i love you directly. I know he adores me as he dont leave a chance to complement.He says am his dearest fren whom he never wants to loose.Also he is very protective and caring towards me but our common frens dont know about us. Everyone thinks we good fren. But i feel like he loves me. Then why is he still not proposing me. Does he love me jst like a fren or am special to him as he states many time. Am in confusion as this relation not going any further.Just it would be embracing to ask him in person as all his action can be just as friendship.And am very shy girl if i confronted him and answer came negative i would never be able to face him. Some times i doubt am having infactuation only.Just all these things troubling me these days. Hope you can give me your point of views to clear my thoughts..thanx in advance do comment to me.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi! You know the old saying, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' - well, if h won't ask you, there is no harm in asking him. If you are shy, write to him or message him to ask whats on his mind or give him a hint. See, if both of you are going to be shy and not forthcoming about your feelings, then nothing will move forward, will it?
    Be a little clever about how you word your question so that you don't lose face.
    Even if its just friendship that he wants, you should know how you are placed and what sre his true feelings, right?

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

In one word................... NO
    When writing my fate, was Chitragupta reading Agatha Christie?

In one word................... YES

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

well no big deal in that you feel a bit awkward to ask him that? then dont ask directly.. there are many indirect ways in which you can ask that.... initiate a topic which sound very general and relate to you both... i mean you can text him or if you on fone conversation you can start telling him, hey its been two years we met you know it has been really nice.... you will get his indirect response and you can further go ahead and ask him a bit about what he think about this relationship... like this it will be much more easier to head towards a serious conversation without really getting embarassed.. you just have to play with words thats it!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Just make some stories and ask him what to do. Like someone just proposed you and you are not sure what to do, or say ur parents are looking for a match and u think u should say yes. Ask him his views about it, may be he reacts and makes it clear.

Give it a try. Or one fine day just pop the question do u love me or directly say u think u love him and want to know what he feels about you.

Who says guys should make the first move. Be brave. Good luck ...

what if he thinks same like you girl ? so give it a try

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

I think u r guy is too worried about loosing u.....

Tell him u r parents r searching a match for u.... Watch carefully his first expression........

Tell him u don't wanna marry any stranger as such....U want someone who cares and adores u just like him....This may at least give him some sort of confidence to propose u...

Hope everything falls well in place.... God Bless.......
    Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.
    For the time will soon come when Hobbits will shape the fortunes of all.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hi!!

if u strangly feel he loves u, why dont u propose him??? if u love him go ahead & propose him.. maybe he is in fear of loosing u forever ,if u say no.. guys usually wory about it, or they have fear of commitment. so if u exhibit ur feelings it will be easy for him to say his feelings....

& if u tell him how u feel... u will also know te answers to ur questions
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.