Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She left me cuz of my behavior

ANIKET82

Question She left me cuz of my behavior

hey,i was in relationship with my girlfriend from past 3 years but i used to behave very bad with her i used to scold her and was very dominating
    now she broke up with and i realized my mistake and begged so much i front of her said sorry to her but no use.
    she is firm on her decision.so what should i do to get her back??
    is there any chances of her coming back to me?
    plz help me i love her a lot.

New Born

If she's made up her mind there's not much you can do...However, if you still thinks there's a chance ( if she's not involved with someone else that is) then be good to her...the best you've been...You guys have been together in a relation for 3 years...which means that she has a soft corner for you...It is just that right now...she is just reminded of your dominance and the quarrels....remind her of the good times....pamper her...give her surprise gifts and stuff...if it works good enough...if it does not...end it on a happy note....Do not trouble yourself all the more..."Jis raaste par manzil ka milnaa ho mushkil, use ek haseen mod dekar khatm kar dena hai acha "...

All the best man..I know it hurts...but it'll make you stronger !!...Hope you get her back

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Its only when we loose the one dear to us, we realize its importance in our life...... hopefully you have learned your lesson....
    Leave her alone for a while....instead of harassing her with calls and apologies...If she feels in her heart to forgive you...and loves you..she will come back...if not then maybe she feels you are not the right person for her

In a way I got to appreciate you that you finally realized and admitted your fault. However 3 years is a long time buddy and she sustained for quite long though you have been rude/dominant towards her. We often learn our lesson only after we lose. Iam afraid there is nothing much we can suggest you at this point. I really wish and hope that she comes to knw that you've changed for real and embraces you.

SB King Field Marshal

exactly my story ...seriously!
    well, i talked to her. she always listens to what i say. she was a bit hard at the moment..later she turned soft..so i told her my side of the story, she explained her side of the story to me. now we both are happily together Alhamdulillah
    you too try talking.
    and if she agrees to continue with you, please stop dominating her from now. even i did

This aint over !!! Colonel hotfuntalk's Avatar

Baat kar, baat karne se baat banti he, bujurg hun isiliye bolraha hun. Talk it in.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    Hi

Its only when we loose the one dear to us, we realize its importance in our life...... hopefully you have learned your lesson....
    Leave her alone for a while....instead of harassing her with calls and apologies...If she feels in her heart to forgive you...and loves you..she will come back...if not then maybe she feels you are not the right person for her
    agree with this.

dear,

learn from ur lesson. always treat all people u meet with love. have sweet tongue. talk only when u have something good to say. & when u have something bad, just keep quite. have control on your temper. right now leave her alone. seems like she taugt u a lesson. if she comes back, treat her like queen. if she doesnt come back, think u deserved this punishment.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

dude, like all ppl above said, pls learn to stay calm......in stress , handle it better rather than argue and give her flak...always,,.....
    give her independence and tell her that u've mended ur wayssssss...
    hope it works bro...
    All the best.....
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Move on and never do it again... Also, be open about your relationship with your ex if you get a new gf and promisse her that you will never do it again.

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

i dont see much chance of her coming back........coz it would hard to believe for her that you are changed.......so you could keep trying but if still doesnt work.......just accept the fact that its not meant to be and move on..........
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

It's a good thing that you have realised your mistake...
    It depends entirely on her whether your relationship will continue or not...
    Try and talk to her...let her know that you realise your mistake...and hope that she takes you back!!!
    flowers...chocolates...and surprises never hurt anyone
    best of luck!!!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

dont cry here, u have made a mistake and if the girl dont want u u cant be her hero, next time be polite with ur partner

Quote Originally Posted by ANIKET82 View Post
    hey,i was in relationship with my girlfriend from past 3 years but i used to behave very bad with her i used to scold her and was very dominating
    now she broke up with and i realized my mistake and begged so much i front of her said sorry to her but no use.
    she is firm on her decision.so what should i do to get her back??
    is there any chances of her coming back to me?
    plz help me i love her a lot.

Tough luck dude!!

You only get one chance in this world!

And sorry to tell you but you've lost yours!

If you really have learnt your lesson then next time you will behave yourself with whoever you will be with!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Well I hope you have learnt your lesson. No girl would stay with a guy who behaves like that. However, what's done is done. She has probably made up her mind. She sounds like a strong and confident girl who sticks to her decisions firmly, and I truly commend her for it. She shouldn't come back to you so easily. So I suggest you let go of her, take in all that you've learned in this lesson, and apply it next time. Do not take your near and dear ones for granted.
    The last thing you need is a relationship right now! I am willing to bet that your nature has NOT changed yet. It cannot change overnight. Right now you think you've changed, all because you are desperate to have her back at all costs. But you seriously need time (as a single man) to work on your flaws and bad habits, and improve yourself. And then in the near future, after you've reformed yourself, you can think of finding another gf. Or if this one comes back to you in the meantime, then that's also great. Good luck!
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

Look buddy the harsh reality of life is always learned in a very harsher way.............there should always b a punishment rather than forgiveness for a mistake,i feel..............so learned it n now move on .......never repeat it again...........bt the problm here is your behaviour n to tell u the fact that will never ever change till u die...........so chill n find a gal who is deaf............lolz
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin