Thread: Her mom creates controversies

New Born

Default Her mom creates controversies

I want to take some advice because I have seen you are very good at it. So the point is that I love some one. She is my relative. I love her very much. But I haven't expressed my feelings to anyone including that girl (my relative). Her dad is a very nice and gentle man but her mother is known for making controversies in the entire family (according to the whole family). So, I fear that if I shared my feeling with the girl either she will accept it or she will tell her mother, which is the start of new controversy. I want to do all this without making any issue, also without hurting anyone especially my parent's respect. Her sister is also married to one of my uncle. So, I want her only, in any condition. She don't know how much I love her. Tell me the way. That's all. I hope for the best.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

First and foremost you have to tell me if you plan to keep this a secret from everyone for all times. If it’s to be only a declaration to your relative and you know full well that its going to be unacceptable to the family, then better keep quiet about it and try and get along with life. If you think that it is acceptable, then there is no cause to fear. You can make your declaration. But not if you know that the relation is too close for acceptability.

Banned Colonel

Pehle toh itni detailed reply from you, woh dekhke kusi hui maam.. Nice advice..
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    First and foremost you have to tell me if you plan to keep this a secret from everyone for all times. If it’s to be only a declaration to your relative and you know full well that its going to be unacceptable to the family, then better keep quiet about it and try and get along with life. If you think that it is acceptable, then there is no cause to fear. You can make your declaration. But not if you know that the relation is too close for acceptability.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hiii!!!!

i would say,give it a try. instead of having all these butterflies in stomach & keeping quite, it is better to say. It is always beneficial for a person to be assertive & speak out his mind. well, what will the girl do?? what will her mother do?? all this u will know only after u tell her right??

Common do it.. gather ur courage & just say it.. & be brave to face consequences.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Welll

Well you will have to talk to your parents about this and see what they have to say. It will be better if they are the ones who take the rishta to the gal you love and talk to their parents. Also, what you can do is talk to the girl and just get a know her a bit more and see how her mother will want this done. Or what her taoughts are about getting her daughter married. Maybe if you a little bit more about her and her mother's thoughts you will have a better strike.

Quote Originally Posted by hashmi1 View Post
    I want to take some advice because I have seen you are very good at it. So the point is that I love some one. She is my relative. I love her very much. But I haven't expressed my feelings to anyone including that girl (my relative). Her dad is a very nice and gentle man but her mother is known for making controversies in the entire family (according to the whole family). So, I fear that if I shared my feeling with the girl either she will accept it or she will tell her mother, which is the start of new controversy. I want to do all this without making any issue, also without hurting anyone especially my parent's respect. Her sister is also married to one of my uncle. So, I want her only, in any condition. She don't know how much I love her. Tell me the way. That's all. I hope for the best.

New Born

Thumbs up

hi

hey,what are u waiting for??if u truly love her,then y do u hide ur feelings??just tel it to her....u sed her dad is a nice person..so u can even meet her dad with ur parents n talk to her dad.....so dont waste time....go!!all d best...

New Born

thanx to all .... love you all

Quote Originally Posted by hashmi1 View Post
    If it is an acceptable relation, tell one of your very good friends that the girl also knows or someone that you can trust that knows the both of you to tell her that they think you love the girl and see how the girl responds to you the next time you see her. If she doesn't respond positively drop the idea of telling her. However, if she seems happy around you, shy around you but tries to talk to you more, flirts with you and tries to take care of you then you can tell her that you like her and see where it goes.