Thread: Hollywood's Worst Kissers

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Hollywood's Worst Kissers

They may make it look hot on-screen, but according to their co-stars, these are some of worst make-out artists Hollywood has to offer.
    Thank you bala

Angelina Jolie
    Most men would love a shot at kissing Angelina Jolie. Well, James McAvoy had the opportunity on Wanted and walked away from the experience with less than a glowing recommendation. "I can tell you what it was like to kiss her on a film set. It was awkward, sweaty, and not very nice."

Thank you bala

Tom Cruise
    While shooting the second Mission Impossible film back in 2000, Thandie Newton didn't exactly enjoy her make-out scenes with Tom Cruise. "Kissing Tom Cruise was slightly icky and sort of wet," Newton explained. "I'd really go home at the end of the day actually moaning about...how many times we had to do it."

Thank you bala

Leonardo DiCaprio
    Who is Virginie Ledoyen you might ask? Well, she was Leonardo DiCaprio's The Beach co-star who had this rather unflattering thing to say about his skills: "I think Leonardo is a nice guy. But I don't want him as a lover. There [was] no honest passion. No real sensitivity in our love scenes. In our underwater love scenes all I could think of was not drowning. I can't even remember his kiss." Ouch.

Thank you bala

Robert Pattinson
    Robert Pattinson has won plenty of MTV Movie Awards for Best Kiss, but he outed himself as bad in the art of making-out. My nose was running all over the place … and Reese had this wig on, and literally, I was wiping my nose on her wig,” he told MTV about his love scene with Reese Witherspoon in Water For Elephants.

Thank you bala

Ford
    Helen Mirren isn't shy about discussing Harrison Ford's kissing abilities: Mirren considered him "the nicest, sweetest guy you could want to meet. But he can't kiss – he finds it impossible to kiss on-screen." She added, "He's probably not very good off-screen either. It's not just me; other actresses agree. Whenever we get chatting off-screen and we get around to talking, we come to the same conclusion."

Thank you bala

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    Angelina Jolie
    Most men would love a shot at kissing Angelina Jolie. Well, James McAvoy had the opportunity on Wanted and walked away from the experience with less than a glowing recommendation. "I can tell you what it was like to kiss her on a film set. It was awkward, sweaty, and not very nice."

Angelina Jolie ki itni badi bezzati!

Jason Segel
    The lack of kissing chemistry between Jason Segel and Alyson Hannigan actually had its health benefits. Hannigan was so disgusted by the smell of smoke on Segel's breath that she refused to do any romantic scenes with him. Jason has since thanked Alyson for being one of the main reasons he quit the bad habit.

Thank you bala

Victoria Beckham
    Did you know that the late Corey Haim once dated Posh Spice? On top of that, Haim didn't even think Victoria Beckham was that great at smooching. Haim once said, "She does this little grr gnaw thing that felt like a girl gnawing on your lip." Doesn't sound too pleasant.

Thank you bala

Bloom
    In their coming out party that was the first Pirates of the Caribbean, Orlando Bloom had high praise for Keira Knightley's skills, saying, "She's a great kisser." Unfortunately for Bloom, Keira didn't harbor the same opinion, openly stating that Johnny Depp was the far better kisser.

Thank you bala

Steve Carell
    Poor Steve Carell, the same guy who had his own chest hair waxed off for the sake of his craft also had to kiss Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. What's worse is what The Rock had to say about it: "So the bottom of a cat's paw – the soft supple part underneath – that's what Steve Carell's lips are like. But his tongue is like kitty cat litter. That's the physical experience.'"

Thank you bala

Sienna Miller
    Dental problems got in the way of creating anything hot and heavy between Sienna Miller and James Franco on set set of Camille. Franco admits filming their love scene had to be cut short when his co-star complained of a toothache. He says, "I think we kissed once in that film and it wasn't at all intense - there was no rolling around or anything. Sienna's molar was giving her pain so she called the dentist!"

Thank you bala

Emma Watson
    Maybe it was the years of pent-up sexual frustration between their characters, but Daniel Radcliffe thought Emma Watson's go-for-it mentality was a little much for him: "I was ambushed! It was full on. It was incredible, I was not expecting that," Daniel Radcliffe said. “I always thought it was going to be this soft sensual sort of moment and suddenly there was this vigorous kissing happening to me. She is a bit of an animal."

Thank you bala

Matt Lanter
    90210 co-stars Matt Lanter and AnnaLynne McCord have to kiss on-screen all the time, but one of them isn't exactly thrilled about it. McCord says Lanter is "a really bad kisser" and kissing him "kind of ****s." Either sarcasm doesn't translate via the written word or McCord really doesn't care about hurting her castmate's ego.

Thank you bala

Woody Allen
    According to Helena Bonham Carter, Woody Allen is very particular about how he wants his co-stars to kiss. "He tells you up front certain ways of kissing he does not want. No exchange of liquid is permitted. It can be a bit offensive because he makes no effort at all."

Thank you bala