Thread: Suggest me a good phone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    New Born

Default Suggest me a good phone

Hi, I want to buy a new mobile phone. Can you guys suggest me a good one?
    I wanted a smartphone within Rs 10,000; preferably android. Please help me out.
    Thanks in advance.

Samsung galaxy.........................
    happiness needs no reason

New Born

someone suggested me HTC wildfire. how is it?

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

Samsung galaxy -y...........................................
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

I'm using samsung galaxy S, and dont know for what reason it getting switched off at its own...I tried searching on net, and found a lot of people are facing same problem and service centre is not able to help... so think twice before you buy...

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rajmalhotra13 View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    Samsung Galaxy.......... have used one extensively for 2 yrs now........ btw the why you would like to have android will help use offer suggestions for models and do comparisons.......

Quote Originally Posted by bestfriendavinash View Post
    I'm using samsung galaxy S, and dont know for what reason it getting switched off at its own...I tried searching on net, and found a lot of people are facing same problem and service centre is not able to help... so think twice before you buy...
    please give detail info about the problem...... and where you live ....... as exp android on galaxy and linux user I might help...
    Shaam-e-Avadh is very tiring

Samsung galaxy -y...........................................
    » кιηηg « •

Quote Originally Posted by Ankhi_sena_mun View Post
    please give detail info about the problem...... and where you live ....... as exp android on galaxy and linux user I might help...
    I've purchased Samsung Galaxy S in the month of Dec'11. It was my first touch screen phone as well as my first experience to android. I use mobile mostly for sending sms, when there was no capping of SMS in India, I've sent more than 500 sms in a day. But in view of sealing I bought this phone just to see how it works...as before that I was a big fan of Symbian.

The problem started from second week of january. I was using Vodafone SIM (MP, India) without 3G as I am having a good wi fi conectivity in my office and home. I have installed several application (paid, not cracked). As the number was new, I was hardly using this phone for calling/sms. I was just enjoying the touch screem amd amdroid. One day I forund my phone in off condition, my first opinion was it must be due to drainage of battery. But when I started the phone, it was having more than 50% batt. Since that day, it was a routine, my phone started getting switched off automaticlly whenever I left it idle for hours. So I googled the problem and was sirprsed to see many of people around the world having having same problem and are not suggesting this phone to anyone. However I searched more, then I came acroos a stupid comment... the phone switch off when it kept in vertical position or the position keep changing. I was pretty sure that its just a nonsence, even then I tried switching off Auto Rotation of my phone. But it was like a magic, my phone has not switched off since a week. But I'm afraid it may start again...

Currently I've installed Mobi System Dictionary, App Killer, GPS Manager (My phone GPS is too slow), NexGTV and one or two more application. All the applications has been rated 4+ on android market with 50K + downloads.

Quote Originally Posted by rajmalhotra13 View Post
    Thanks in advance.
    u didn't mention the form factor
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

How to check power setting of turn off? Currently I'm in a remote area so cant go to service center...

Thanks for suggestion
    ====

Dear FeeDback,
    I have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S II before this... but could not used that even for a single day... so was not wanted to invest that huge amount again

Administrator Lieutenant

I am also on Samsung Galaxy S Android 2.3 and never had any issues for the past 18 months. What android version are you using? Try uninstalling a few apps.