Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was badly betrayed

Hybrid View

Unregistered......

Default I was badly betrayed

hi
    am 27 yr girl last yr i met a guy on social page he taken interest in me then proposed me .... for me that was out of question coz he was 2 yr younger then me ..... i discussed it with every one even i posted post on this page too alll u of u said fine go for it ..... i started talking with him after knowing him by txt and calls after 4 months we meet each other and it was a gud meeting ...... then again next month we meet this time i taken my famly in confident that tehre is a guy who is proposing me want to meet me ..... my family said fine coz they want me too be happy ..... we again meet ... then after that we txting and calling each other slowly he started to take charge of my life life first by taking fb account password then he putten his cell phone in that i hhad no issue in that coz i was commited in that relationship from head to toe ........ he was my first love ...... latter he started asking me to meet again ........ my family had issued with this that they wanted his parents to come and meet ...... but there was always that yes they will come but in few days aur after a month ............. he started to force my to meet him again but this time in a room ..... that was out of question for me .........hestarted emotionally disturb me ....... like i will leave u blah blah blah ........ i was so deeply and madlyin love at that time that i said ok i will meet .... my bro was very angry with me with meeting with him(my family didn't knew we r meeting in room) ........ but we meet first in a resturant then in hotel room ....... he touched me and that was first time in my whole life some one touched me ...... i was there with my heart and soul ......then later i came back a day after we meet he fighted with me so badly that he said everything is finished between us ......i cried and cried my mom was there with me looking at my condition 15 days i only cried ........dont know wat happened he contected me taht i am sorry dont know my anger came between us ....... in this whole time i was bound not to make friends ...... my cell phone should not be bzy ....... i was a puppet in his hand which he can moulde any where .... agin he started that he wanted to meet me in the same room which i strongly refused but he had already took charge on me ....... he got that he can emotionally blackmail me that he love me want to spend time with me ......... and on other hand he was saying that his sis is getting amrried and my whole family will come and first invite u then ur family will visit us ........ and i taken it ok fine .................. we meet in room again and he tried to intamacy with me ...... which i very harldy stopped him again he fighted with me agian .......... then july came and he fighted again and said goodbye to me ....... again in the middle of a nigt i received a call that his sister died which was getting married i cried for that coz i taken his family as mine and was quite touchy ........ again he came back in my life then again he made his mother called mine and ask for my proposal ........ that day i was happy so happy whole world was mine ........ again he taking same oaths that he love me ...... his mother called twice .... and after that he wanted to meet me again ...... and i meet him .... and later he said that his comapny is sending him to malaysia that day i cried a lot ..... taht am again hanging in the air ...... and he left for malaysia in october ...... am also a working women ...... i have quite strong and good relation with my co workers ........ i dont know wat banged my head i asked on my friend whoz husband is working on air port as air traffic controller asked him to check wether this guy so of blah blah left teh country or not he confirmed me that no he didnt left ......... i asked again one of my friend to call on his cell and she called and to my surprised he picked the call and my friend asked him that if u r serious y r u not sending yr proposal to my friend he said "HOW CAN I BELEIVE THAT SHE DIDN'T HAD ANY OTHER AFFAIR BEFORE ME " that day i changed my no and blocked him ........ after a month he started again contecting me ...... by calling on my landline and said he is sorry he is not well settled person blah blah blah ....... money was never an issue if he was sincere ........ i said no stop it ...... then he started harrasing me and started threating me that he will shoot me ........ one of my friend hubby is in police i told him the whole sinareo and told him to take care of him he and his men went to him and gathered all info he told a lie about each and everything ....... he was the only son of his parents he didnt had any sister whom he killed in accident his parents live in other city .......all calls which were done were done by fake people ......... and listening to this i don't know wat happened coz i opened my eye sin hospital ......... and my friend hubby very strongly recommeded him to stay away from me ....... it took time but am back with my life ...... my family want me to marry but those desires of getting love and being loved r lost some where ...... tell me i feel like mentally sick some time

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You fell into the hands of an unscrupulous fellow and its just as well that you are out of the relationship now. Its time to move on my dear.A life of love and happiness awaits you. All experiences are not the same you know and there is always happiness after sorrow...so get ready to love and to trust life again. Have faith that you WILL be happy! All the best.

New Born

While I completely acknowledge that what happend to you was terrible,dnt drown urself i self pity.You are a working and hence an independant woman.And you also have a very supporting family and friends.So see how lucky you are.Just involve yourself in other things to take your mind off of this chapter as you cannot change ur past,only build ur future!

chirpy angel Captain barbiedoll's Avatar

what advice you want girl? how can you ever trust a person so blindly and meet him in a room alone? however its in a way good though it took a toll on you mentally that you came to know his true nature rather getting married and realizing later.....you seem to be very innocent and please take this as a lesson and never ever trust people so blindly. Forget it as a bad chapter in life and try mixing with friends/colleagues for a while. DO not fall in for a person so easily. You are older enough to take brighter decisions in life......all you need is to become mentally strong. Good luck!!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default h

Maam is right!!!!
    move on!!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

i am moving on ....... my friends say u r back with bang ........ coz of him i risked everything even my carrer ....... now i got back my position back on job people again started relying on me .... but still y i think abt him ..... and when am lonely no one to listen me ............. i think that atleast he was there to listen me ....... i cry and cry in my prayers ........ want to say bad words abt him but cannt ...... my close friend says u were sincere and loved him thats y u feel all this but he wasn't thats y he must h ave moved on ...... still he e-mails me and says same stuff that he loves me but now no use coz i know that his all words r fake ........... but really very hard sometime for me .......... i dont know am sitting fine but tears starts slipping from my eyes and my heart absorbs them ....... really am mentally emotionally physically disturbed ......... i use to be a chirping bird of my house but now am mute bohat kaam bolti hoon main ..... help me

New Born

dear barbiedoll when u love someone and trust someone u can go to extreme but am thankful to LORD ALMIGHTY i didnt let him cross all the limits .......... i didnt see all this coming 27 years i didnt let come any one come near me and didnt let any one emotionally close to me i get angry with myself y i let him come near me ....... daer its an awful lesson i leraned now i cannot trust any other men in my life ........ when my family says they r looking for a good suter my soul shivers ..... am really badly upset

Dear Asna,

In life we meet a lot of people...not all of them are good...everyone is a stranger to us before we befriends them...later a few of them turns out to be the best friends we ever had and on the other hand some betray us very badly...

In your case that person made your life helll...lied to you...betrayed you...but only good thing is that his true colors were revealed before he could do much damage to yo...

Think of how lucky you are who have such great parents who supported you all through this...you have great friends who helped you a lot to reveal his true colors...all these people are important in your life...all these people loves and care for you...you also have moved on which is a great thing...but you have a mental block that you cannot trust anyone anymore...but this is a risk you have to take..

I know after what u have gone through it's really hard to trust anyone but like not all fingers are same all people are also not same...trust your parents...they won't marry you off to just any tom d.ick or harry...

just because someone betrayed you doesn't mean you should not live your...see it as a bad experience which taught how not to trust everyone blindly and control your life...

And another thing block that person from all your ID's...leave no scope for him to contact you...
    Lookin for the MAGIC

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asna View Post
    dear barbiedoll when u love someone and trust someone u can go to extreme but am thankful to LORD ALMIGHTY i didnt let him cross all the limits .......... i didnt see all this coming 27 years i didnt let come any one come near me and didnt let any one emotionally close to me i get angry with myself y i let him come near me ....... daer its an awful lesson i leraned now i cannot trust any other men in my life ........ when my family says they r looking for a good suter my soul shivers ..... am really badly upset
    Dear Asna, Look at it this way,

You didnt let him cross the limits, fine.........but you yourself crossed the limit while with a man, in a hotel room, alone ?? You have no reason NOT to trust rest of men for some mistake which just happend.

Let bygones be bygones........move on.....he was the one tricking you. You just got tricked. Get married and start a new life. This guy will bring ONLY misery and pain to you.
    "Banned from GD by Barbie"

Smile

Dear o Dear,
    Its very tough time for u. I know its will sound filmy but you have to move on. Dont think the world is innocent like u . think its God's way of teaching you what is wrong/right. Try to move on. The more u will think, the more u will get hurt. Just have patience and faith in Lord. Everything will be fine. Aal is Well.

wtf!!! while reading ur story every moment was wtf moment. such a spine chilling story, i know how painful it must have been for u, only thing i know is it'll take time for u to get over this. u need to be with ur family n learn from this episode. u will never forget this that is certain but u should still live as it was a lesson for u, world is full of such pathetic people, don't fall into such trap again. i hope things improve for u. good luck

New Born

thank u every one for support and words really am replying with tears on my eyes ..... my desicion of sharing my story with u was correct THANK U THANK U .... i have blocked him completle cut off my landline no changed my cell no he have so many fake ids that he drop mail from there ......... u ppl cannt imagine that he got a year call list of my last no and started calling my friends .... but my friends tackeled it very wisely .... spine chilling story for u dear i lived that moments .... i was not allowed to a single breath without his permission ....... i trusted him with my life snd soul but he shattered everything .... i want am telling u all this coz i cannt share all these feelings with my friends any more coz i think they get bored but i have survived this trauma it will take little time for me to recovet

chirpy angel Captain barbiedoll's Avatar

thank u every one for support and words really am replying with tears on my eyes ..... my desicion of sharing my story with u was correct THANK U THANK U .... i have blocked him completle cut off my landline no changed my cell no he have so many fake ids that he drop mail from there ......... u ppl cannt imagine that he got a year call list of my last no and started calling my friends .... but my friends tackeled it very wisely .... spine chilling story for u dear i lived that moments .... i was not allowed to a single breath without his permission ....... i trusted him with my life snd soul but he shattered everything .... i want am telling u all this coz i cannt share all these feelings with my friends any more coz i think they get bored but i have survived this trauma it will take little time for me to recovet

Dear buddy asna, your msgs seem that you are indeed traumatized of what has happened. Well dear, I dont think anyone could answer why that guy has cheated you and made you so much emotionally dependent. Instead of brooding over what has happened, why he did that way, why did I trust him so blindly try to look out ways to come out. I can understand that you find it very difficult to accept that this guy tried to use you and leave you. Since you were stern in not letting him touch you, he tried all means to convince you that he would marry you. You got to thank God that he didnt let you give in to his advancements or else it could have been worse buddy. If you stay away and be in your own world, trust me its you who gonna lose your peace and spoil your health. You are young and have a bright future ahead. Set good targets at work and keep yourself occupied. You can hang out with your best friends or go out for a holiday somewhere. Give yourself sometime. When you find a right guy who loves and respects you for what you are, for sure, you gonna have much better time. All these bad memories will erase. Everything is in your hands only. You only gotto think how and how faster. Good luck!!

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    Dear buddy asna, your msgs seem that you are indeed traumatized of what has happened. Well dear, I dont think anyone could answer why that guy has cheated you and made you so much emotionally dependent. Instead of brooding over what has happened, why he did that way, why did I trust him so blindly try to look out ways to come out. I can understand that you find it very difficult to accept that this guy tried to use you and leave you. Since you were stern in not letting him touch you, he tried all means to convince you that he would marry you. You got to thank God that he didnt let you give in to his advancements or else it could have been worse buddy. If you stay away and be in your own world, trust me its you who gonna lose your peace and spoil your health. You are young and have a bright future ahead. Set good targets at work and keep yourself occupied. You can hang out with your best friends or go out for a holiday somewhere. Give yourself sometime. When you find a right guy who loves and respects you for what you are, for sure, you gonna have much better time. All these bad memories will erase. Everything is in your hands only. You only gotto think how and how faster. Good luck!!
    very well said........

SB Champion Lieutenant

First of all if I was one of the people who said go a head and be an relatioship with him... I am really really and truly sorry. I reason why I am saying this is because I reply to a lot of the threads and this could be one of them. The only thing that I can say is he was a ****ing ******* who used a beatiful girl like you like a ****ing pupet. Sorry exceuse my language but after reading your storey I am mad at this *******. He was a abuser. You have a life to live and long and a happy one, people make mistakes and learn from them. Your mistake is that you fell in love with some one in the net and you were head to toe in love with him. The next time if you meet a guy tell him to give you some time to think about the relationship and some times you only have to listen to your heart and family and no one else because your heart and family knows you the best. So love life since you were saved from the worse that could've happened. Pray to Allah for your self and family. Take care and God bless.