Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was badly betrayed

New Born

abuses and bad words r less for him ...... do u all know wat he teased me that i am person who only desire for materialistic thing ...... no am not i myself doing job i could have helped him ......... i never have thoughy of status or ther thing but he have ..... now i need yr all help just support me dear

New Born

now am worried abt the anyother girl he will treat her with the same things ................ y GOD ALMIGHTY make such a people

SB King Field Marshal

when he tried to get intimate with you, that was the first sign. but you were blind in love..so blind that you actually met him in a room, alone! are you...huh! all this is past now
    please move on. duniya me kutton ki kami nahi hai, there are many stray dogs in the world, but that doesnt mean you cant get a pet dog
    every man isnt the same. atleast i am different from other b@stards & a$$holes.
    you should forget what happened. now, concentrate on your future. just be happy & thank Allah that nothing intimate happened between you two, else what face would you've shown to your family & future husband?
    whatever happens, always happens for good
    also, we should cry over cuts n stitches, not over b@stards & b!tches

New Born

yea am moving on with my life maked myself so bzy on job that i dont have time to die but pata nai dil halka nai ho raha ghussa bhi nai hai haan afsooooos hi afsoooooos hai .....

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

OMG!!!! this is a very bad case internet love cheating..

i understand how bad u might have felt.

in first place, people in internet can easily lie. i think his only intension was to get u alone in room. becareful of such people.. & also people with whom u exchange pictures & vids.. & also never ever meet such net friends alone in private.
    But u have been intelligent. You got your family involved & at right time took help from police fearlessly. many girls wouldnt do even that.

anyways over is over. You learnt a good lesson. life teaches us all lessons like this.. we have to learn them & keep moving ahead.

now forget the past. & begin new life. forget this guy.

take care.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

u know wat he said when i told him thay i got to know his lies he said " i lied fine but i didn't murdered any one " murder ...... he murderrd my hopes my feeling my love my dreams mu desires still he think he didnt murdered anyone

New Born

Hello Dear,

Move on in life and with a optimistic attitude ... Whtever happens in life happens for good .... U deserve the best ...

chirpy angel Captain barbiedoll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asna View Post
    thank u every one for support and words really am replying with tears on my eyes ..... my desicion of sharing my story with u was correct THANK U THANK U .... i have blocked him completle cut off my landline no changed my cell no he have so many fake ids that he drop mail from there ......... u ppl cannt imagine that he got a year call list of my last no and started calling my friends .... but my friends tackeled it very wisely .... spine chilling story for u dear i lived that moments .... i was not allowed to a single breath without his permission ....... i trusted him with my life snd soul but he shattered everything .... i want am telling u all this coz i cannt share all these feelings with my friends any more coz i think they get bored but i have survived this trauma it will take little time for me to recovet

Dear buddy asna, your msgs seem that you are indeed traumatized of what has happened. Well dear, I dont think anyone could answer why that guy has cheated you and made you so much emotionally dependent. Instead of brooding over what has happened, why he did that way, why did I trust him so blindly try to look out ways to come out. I can understand that you find it very difficult to accept that this guy tried to use you and leave you. Since you were stern in not letting him touch you, he tried all means to convince you that he would marry you. You got to thank God that he didnt let you give in to his advancements or else it could have been worse buddy. If you stay away and be in your own world, trust me its you who gonna lose your peace and spoil your health. You are young and have a bright future ahead. Set good targets at work and keep yourself occupied. You can hang out with your best friends or go out for a holiday somewhere. Give yourself sometime. When you find a right guy who loves and respects you for what you are, for sure, you gonna have much better time. All these bad memories will erase. Everything is in your hands only. You only gotto think how and how faster. Good luck!!

SB Addict

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    Dear buddy asna, your msgs seem that you are indeed traumatized of what has happened. Well dear, I dont think anyone could answer why that guy has cheated you and made you so much emotionally dependent. Instead of brooding over what has happened, why he did that way, why did I trust him so blindly try to look out ways to come out. I can understand that you find it very difficult to accept that this guy tried to use you and leave you. Since you were stern in not letting him touch you, he tried all means to convince you that he would marry you. You got to thank God that he didnt let you give in to his advancements or else it could have been worse buddy. If you stay away and be in your own world, trust me its you who gonna lose your peace and spoil your health. You are young and have a bright future ahead. Set good targets at work and keep yourself occupied. You can hang out with your best friends or go out for a holiday somewhere. Give yourself sometime. When you find a right guy who loves and respects you for what you are, for sure, you gonna have much better time. All these bad memories will erase. Everything is in your hands only. You only gotto think how and how faster. Good luck!!
    very well said........

i reaally admire ur couragefor goin thru this, n writing about al this.....thanks forsharing what couldbe termed as what not-to-do-during-an-online-relation-ship....

Firstly n foremostly,
    KEEP IT ONLINE......simple.....do notever exchange numbers or contact/meet the other person.
    DO NOT EVER DISCLOSE PRIVATE PASSWORDS CREDIT CARD NUMBERS ETC.
    DO NOT COMMIT/MARRY ONLINE....n pretend ur actually committed/ married....this one's 4 dummies!!
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

New Born

thanx Anioba for yr support really it was a hell 10 months of that relation have shown me the true reality of life aur mujeh qadar aa gai apni freedom ki .........love my family ....my friends........ and my freedom ....... and u all for yr support and telling me that i will b fine

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Dear,
    You are 27 years old and you fell for a guy over the internet..?? You have learnt your lesson now. Leave this Jerk and move on with your life.

"Never" give anyone the right on your Life. It's your Life, you FB account.

G'day
    ABB KI BAAR ...
    ... Badi Garmi hai yaar !

New Born

thats the thing i ask to myself that what was the reason i fell for him ........ for abt 4 months i refused his proposal and pushed him away but wat was the reason i fell for him ..... i use to say am quite mature person and live in reality but dont know wat

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by asna View Post
    thats the thing i ask to myself that what was the reason i fell for him ........ for abt 4 months i refused his proposal and pushed him away but wat was the reason i fell for him ..... i use to say am quite mature person and live in reality but dont know wat
    Well,
    It was new, there was electricity.. It was exciting.

They're all there.. But, we expect people in late 20s to be a little more cautious. Anyways, it's never too late. Never repeat the mistake.

G'day
    ABB KI BAAR ...
    ... Badi Garmi hai yaar !

New Born

You should be happy that no physical harm was caused to you. Now that you have realized your mistake, move on.