Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I was badly betrayed

HI Asna Ma'am,

It is very good to know you choose the right way...keep going...it is true that in few days your heart cant be healed. Even it might take months it depends how much you have believe in and respect your decision. I am not expert i am also have some problem but good to see people like you and many SB friends who have blessed self believe in themselves, it really motivated me from the day i joined SBF. God is gr8 and with you always dont worry keep going.

Default sorry to read all this

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered...... View Post
    hi
    am 27 yr girl last yr i met a guy on social page he taken interest in me then proposed me .... for me that was out of question coz he was 2 yr younger then me ..... i discussed it with every one even i posted post on this page too alll u of u said fine go for it ..... i started talking with him after knowing him by txt and calls after 4 months we meet each other and it was a gud meeting ...... then again next month we meet this time i taken my famly in confident that tehre is a guy who is proposing me want to meet me ..... my family said fine coz they want me too be happy ..... we again meet ... then after that we txting and calling each other slowly he started to take charge of my life life first by taking fb account password then he putten his cell phone in that i hhad no issue in that coz i was commited in that relationship from head to toe ........ he was my first love ...... latter he started asking me to meet again ........ my family had issued with this that they wanted his parents to come and meet ...... but there was always that yes they will come but in few days aur after a month ............. he started to force my to meet him again but this time in a room ..... that was out of question for me .........hestarted emotionally disturb me ....... like i will leave u blah blah blah ........ i was so deeply and madlyin love at that time that i said ok i will meet .... my bro was very angry with me with meeting with him(my family didn't knew we r meeting in room) ........ but we meet first in a resturant then in hotel room ....... he touched me and that was first time in my whole life some one touched me ...... i was there with my heart and soul ......then later i came back a day after we meet he fighted with me so badly that he said everything is finished between us ......i cried and cried my mom was there with me looking at my condition 15 days i only cried ........dont know wat happened he contected me taht i am sorry dont know my anger came between us ....... in this whole time i was bound not to make friends ...... my cell phone should not be bzy ....... i was a puppet in his hand which he can moulde any where .... agin he started that he wanted to meet me in the same room which i strongly refused but he had already took charge on me ....... he got that he can emotionally blackmail me that he love me want to spend time with me ......... and on other hand he was saying that his sis is getting amrried and my whole family will come and first invite u then ur family will visit us ........ and i taken it ok fine .................. we meet in room again and he tried to intamacy with me ...... which i very harldy stopped him again he fighted with me agian .......... then july came and he fighted again and said goodbye to me ....... again in the middle of a nigt i received a call that his sister died which was getting married i cried for that coz i taken his family as mine and was quite touchy ........ again he came back in my life then again he made his mother called mine and ask for my proposal ........ that day i was happy so happy whole world was mine ........ again he taking same oaths that he love me ...... his mother called twice .... and after that he wanted to meet me again ...... and i meet him .... and later he said that his comapny is sending him to malaysia that day i cried a lot ..... taht am again hanging in the air ...... and he left for malaysia in october ...... am also a working women ...... i have quite strong and good relation with my co workers ........ i dont know wat banged my head i asked on my friend whoz husband is working on air port as air traffic controller asked him to check wether this guy so of blah blah left teh country or not he confirmed me that no he didnt left ......... i asked again one of my friend to call on his cell and she called and to my surprised he picked the call and my friend asked him that if u r serious y r u not sending yr proposal to my friend he said "HOW CAN I BELEIVE THAT SHE DIDN'T HAD ANY OTHER AFFAIR BEFORE ME " that day i changed my no and blocked him ........ after a month he started again contecting me ...... by calling on my landline and said he is sorry he is not well settled person blah blah blah ....... money was never an issue if he was sincere ........ i said no stop it ...... then he started harrasing me and started threating me that he will shoot me ........ one of my friend hubby is in police i told him the whole sinareo and told him to take care of him he and his men went to him and gathered all info he told a lie about each and everything ....... he was the only son of his parents he didnt had any sister whom he killed in accident his parents live in other city .......all calls which were done were done by fake people ......... and listening to this i don't know wat happened coz i opened my eye sin hospital ......... and my friend hubby very strongly recommeded him to stay away from me ....... it took time but am back with my life ...... my family want me to marry but those desires of getting love and being loved r lost some where ...... tell me i feel like mentally sick some time

REALLY SORRY TO READ ALL THIS HAPPENED TO YOU..... BUT dear u know life never stops for anyone... it was very nice that u never let him to be physical with u ...... and this is the main thing u should be proud of this.
    u should move on and try to forget every thing.
    dont tell any one about this matter in future.....
    just listen to ur heart and be strong every thing will be alright and you will definately find someone very very loving in ur life.......

New Born

well, i would firstly say '' sorry about what happened with you..'' i can understand your pain and sufferings very very well.. but don't worry! you should be glad that despite all this your parents n family are supporting you. dnt lose hopes dear! you need time.. just try to forget the past as if it keeps affecting your present then it might affect ur future too.. take it as a bad dream, a mishap of life! what you can do is try ignoring things that evolved around his memories.. just start life afresh.. n if u believe in God then take it as a challenge in life.. BE STRONG N FIGHT YOUR SORROWS! THAT IS THE SPIRIT! Pray! Ins'Allah u may find your better half soon.. don't precipitate in loving someone again.. it will come with time.. When U FIND THE REAL MAN OF UR LIFE... EVERYTHNG WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD! i understand your situation very well.. ive been through a kinda alike incident.. take care dear!

New Born

Anne-sophie sorry to know that something same like this happened with u too .......... and for all that dear i know this sorry word is very small .......... i have started a new life ........ started thanking Almighty for the precious gifts he have given me ........ my family my friend my best freind these days am bzy coz my best friend is getting married ............... so happy for her ......... And my better half if there is someone he will come ...........started new hobbies ......... reading palmistry and learning numerology ..... jst for interest not as a profession heheheheheheh ............. looking for new job ........mean i have maded my self bzy bzy bzy bzy

This aint over !!! Colonel hotfuntalk's Avatar

Betaji..

Aapka itne mein kaam chalgaya. Shukr karo ki aur kuch na hua.

U got a great life ahead, live it.

Forget nobody can.

Look ahead. Live life.

New Born

hotfuntalk iss say bhi bura kuch ho saakta hai kiya ya batao ......... that feeling of being in love and get loved by some one is finished ...... am happy that i got my freedom am moving on but that chapter is over in my life ....... am living my life to the fullest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by asna View Post
    dear barbiedoll when u love someone and trust someone u can go to extreme but am thankful to LORD ALMIGHTY i didnt let him cross all the limits .......... i didnt see all this coming 27 years i didnt let come any one come near me and didnt let any one emotionally close to me i get angry with myself y i let him come near me ....... daer its an awful lesson i leraned now i cannot trust any other men in my life ........ when my family says they r looking for a good suter my soul shivers ..... am really badly upset
    Dear o Dear,
    Its very tough time for u. I know its will sound filmy but you have to move on. Dont think the world is innocent like u . think its God's way of teaching you what is wrong/right. Try to move on. The more u will think, the more u will get hurt. Just have patience and faith in Lord. Everything will be fine. Aal is Well.

New Born

mysticmantra filmy ufffffffffff na poocho kasa time tha woh .......... now its 7 months iss sub ko moved on with life happy with my friends ......... still kabhi kabhi depression ka bohat buri tarhan dora pardhta hai ....... but then again i start thinking positive make my fath strong on ALMIGHTY ..... look at my mom and bro and start living my life

SB MahaGuru Colonel

follow preito maam ..............

New Born

Asna,
    I have read each n every post of this thread and really felt sad for the incident.....life is a mixture of sad & happiness/ ups & downs and we need to forget all the sorrows and to remember the loved ones only...pura life pada hai samne.....enjoy karo apni family and frnds ke saath......keep ur self busy as much as possible......jab hard disk corrupt ho jata hai to usse format karna padta hai.....so just do that....yaar my gf took 1.5 yrs just to test my love....heheh.....if you feel depressed just visit ur close friend's or relative's house or just visit kulu-manali.....

God bless you...and take care

Quote Originally Posted by asna View Post
    mysticmantra filmy ufffffffffff na poocho kasa time tha woh .......... now its 7 months iss sub ko moved on with life happy with my friends ......... still kabhi kabhi depression ka bohat buri tarhan dora pardhta hai ....... but then again i start thinking positive make my fath strong on ALMIGHTY ..... look at my mom and bro and start living my life
    I am a boy and I have seen these days given as gift to me by a girl. I tried to commit suicide twice but couldnt do it. I was almost on the verge of termination from my job. But i started moving on. After that I got promoted and now I am more succesful than ever dreamt off. Just have faith on lord.

i don't have tears in my eyes.......nor ismy heart bleeding........n all such sympathetic dialogues!!............just two words....ONLINE DATING.......see what happens!!.......not meant to be......
    as 4 u....just move on....think twice b4 u trust someone!!......
    @everyone: i don't quite get it......why today's parents ...some o'them absolutely keep their kid hidden from the world outside in a virtual utopia where everything is going gr8.......these guys don't know the diff between good neveil......n have no way of distintion......
    absolute dumbness frm society.......in this casethe lady tells us she has never done this...dating b4 n tat it was her first "love", n how when he touched she felt.........awesome......coz no one else hadtouched her in life......
    I mean, had she known better....come incontact wit the opposite sex.....she wud not hav been sooo gullible....n in slang termed "easy".
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

New Born

Look Asna u should thank GOD that this SICK person is out of ur life now...be optimistic and move on be fresh and enjoy life u have so many things to do and go for a guy who is optimistic broadminded and who could understand your feelings this guy is not a gud guy even if he now send his parents u shudnt accept that because nature can never be changed so move on have a new life and dnt think too much about the past and start a new life which is full of life happiness and good memories make the present best and live in the present All the best..

New Born

OOOOOOOOoooo yaar bus aab am moved on and happy .......i even got a new job and enjoying that ..... even better than last one ...... and now me my friends and family r important for me @ a_decent_1 yaar i know i have done wrong but i really have appreciated if could have not jugdeged me ....... its very easy to judge other mistakes and very easy to ignores your one .......... so peace

Banned Colonel

Hi dear , this is damn hard to hear so I only can imagine how hard it was for you to live,
    I read mostly all the replies by all the members here who stepped up to help and support.
    I don't think I will add much to their sincere advices , I only can tell you , the world
    is full of jerks , be grateful that you have got people by your side to support you
    through all this nightmare , your parents were knowing from the start , you have friends
    and family members who stood by your side and protected you from this lunatic.
    You have your whole life in front of you , its an experience , you went outta if with
    a lesson of lifetime! What does not kill you , only makes you stronger. Bless you.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered...... View Post
    hi
    am 27 yr girl last yr i met a guy on social page he taken interest in me then proposed me .... for me that was out of question coz he was 2 yr younger then me ..... i discussed it with every one even i posted post on this page too alll u of u said fine go for it ..... i started talking with him after knowing him by txt and calls after 4 months we meet each other and it was a gud meeting ...... then again next month we meet this time i taken my famly in confident that tehre is a guy who is proposing me want to meet me ..... my family said fine coz they want me too be happy ..... we again meet ... then after that we txting and calling each other slowly he started to take charge of my life life first by taking fb account password then he putten his cell phone in that i hhad no issue in that coz i was commited in that relationship from head to toe ........ he was my first love ...... latter he started asking me to meet again ........ my family had issued with this that they wanted his parents to come and meet ...... but there was always that yes they will come but in few days aur after a month ............. he started to force my to meet him again but this time in a room ..... that was out of question for me .........hestarted emotionally disturb me ....... like i will leave u blah blah blah ........ i was so deeply and madlyin love at that time that i said ok i will meet .... my bro was very angry with me with meeting with him(my family didn't knew we r meeting in room) ........ but we meet first in a resturant then in hotel room ....... he touched me and that was first time in my whole life some one touched me ...... i was there with my heart and soul ......then later i came back a day after we meet he fighted with me so badly that he said everything is finished between us ......i cried and cried my mom was there with me looking at my condition 15 days i only cried ........dont know wat happened he contected me taht i am sorry dont know my anger came between us ....... in this whole time i was bound not to make friends ...... my cell phone should not be bzy ....... i was a puppet in his hand which he can moulde any where .... agin he started that he wanted to meet me in the same room which i strongly refused but he had already took charge on me ....... he got that he can emotionally blackmail me that he love me want to spend time with me ......... and on other hand he was saying that his sis is getting amrried and my whole family will come and first invite u then ur family will visit us ........ and i taken it ok fine .................. we meet in room again and he tried to intamacy with me ...... which i very harldy stopped him again he fighted with me agian .......... then july came and he fighted again and said goodbye to me ....... again in the middle of a nigt i received a call that his sister died which was getting married i cried for that coz i taken his family as mine and was quite touchy ........ again he came back in my life then again he made his mother called mine and ask for my proposal ........ that day i was happy so happy whole world was mine ........ again he taking same oaths that he love me ...... his mother called twice .... and after that he wanted to meet me again ...... and i meet him .... and later he said that his comapny is sending him to malaysia that day i cried a lot ..... taht am again hanging in the air ...... and he left for malaysia in october ...... am also a working women ...... i have quite strong and good relation with my co workers ........ i dont know wat banged my head i asked on my friend whoz husband is working on air port as air traffic controller asked him to check wether this guy so of blah blah left teh country or not he confirmed me that no he didnt left ......... i asked again one of my friend to call on his cell and she called and to my surprised he picked the call and my friend asked him that if u r serious y r u not sending yr proposal to my friend he said "HOW CAN I BELEIVE THAT SHE DIDN'T HAD ANY OTHER AFFAIR BEFORE ME " that day i changed my no and blocked him ........ after a month he started again contecting me ...... by calling on my landline and said he is sorry he is not well settled person blah blah blah ....... money was never an issue if he was sincere ........ i said no stop it ...... then he started harrasing me and started threating me that he will shoot me ........ one of my friend hubby is in police i told him the whole sinareo and told him to take care of him he and his men went to him and gathered all info he told a lie about each and everything ....... he was the only son of his parents he didnt had any sister whom he killed in accident his parents live in other city .......all calls which were done were done by fake people ......... and listening to this i don't know wat happened coz i opened my eye sin hospital ......... and my friend hubby very strongly recommeded him to stay away from me ....... it took time but am back with my life ...... my family want me to marry but those desires of getting love and being loved r lost some where ...... tell me i feel like mentally sick some time