Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crying for a girl who doesn't care

Unregistered

Default Crying for a girl who doesn't care

I have a friend who is in love with a girl, she loved too.. when her parents came to know..., they sentimentally black mailed her by suicidal threat....now she is not talking to him from last one and half year....he is crying daily saying cant live without her.. don't know what to suggest him...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Look, you are going to have to advise him to get over that experience and get on in life. the human heart is a resilliant thing- if we will let it heal. if we keep on brooding over the same matter again and again. its not going to help us get on with life, is it?

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

thats so sweet of you buddy that you care so much for your friend!! If the girl has given up for her parents threats, nothing can be done right?? Its been 1.5 years already as I understand from your query and thats a lot. He should have come out by now. However if he is still wallowing in pain, probably you can speak to his family and seek some professional help who can aid him come out of it. Meanwhile, you can take him out or help him meet friends often etc. which could help him come out of the heart break. Good luck!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

well.. if she is nt ready thn thr is no other way....
    ask him 2 forget her!!!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

buddy its grt that u care for ur fren a lot, but how can u say that the girl doesnt care may be she does and stil wants him but due to her parents pressure s not able to do anythin, i feel u should hel ur fren to help the girl and pursuade her parents

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Well it's indeed sweet of you to care about your friend so much. It has been a year and a half, and he's still not getting over her?? It's indeed problematic! I guess there is really nothing new that you can do. All you can do is keep explaining to him the reality, and urging him to get over that girl. I guess you have been doing that all along, right? Keep him occupied with, try and distract his mind as much as you can etc. Maybe you can even introduce nice new girls to him!

But above all, tell him that it's been a long time now and it's high time he stopped being so silly. He should really let go and move on now!
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ask him to forget her & carryn with life.. love failure is common . he has to learn his lesson . one cant be so weak in life.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have a friend who is in love with a girl, she loved too.. when her parents came to know..., they sentimentally black mailed her by suicidal threat....now she is not talking to him from last one and half year....he is crying daily saying cant live without her.. don't know what to suggest him...
    OMG, stuck on a girl for one and half year!! Well your friend has to understand that the girl has made her choice and will not be coming back, no matter how much he cries or yells. Its time he should take a stand and get over her. Your friend should give himself some time and let time do its healing.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

You have to tell your friend to take one decision..otherwise in this way his life will surely spoiled

If your friend's age is>= 21 and her gf is >= 18 than both can married legally.
    If your friend is doing job can married her so tell him to ask her directly that Will she marry against her parents?? If her love is strong and she said yes then marry her no then Forget her

Peoples says that human heart is very soft but i said that "Human heart is very strong can handle the most difficult situation of life".

That is meaningless to pin the life at one point... Go ahead...

and Best luck to your friend

Last edited by jammu143; 28-02-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Banned Colonel

Martin baba says:

Pyar kiya toh darna kya.

If love then bhagawat is the only option if parents giving dhamki of suicide (sholay scene remember) did Veeru fall? No Basanti fall for Veeru and also budiya mausi also fall for Veeru (literally).

So think.

No one die. Why will parents die or commit suicide? They wont.

Right you are that they were blak mailing her.

Now comes rule No. 32.

Rule No. 32 says t!t for tat: Tum ek maaroge toh humm do maarenge.

To remove thorn, use thorn.

So gal should also do drama like Veeru. Suicide. Joot moot ka.

Dialogue for the situation: Beti chahiye ya khaali bottle chahiye, decide karlo.

Then parents log line pe aaying.

Shaadi hoing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now advice for the boy:

Rule No. 46 in page 544 (from Martin Baba ka ideology) says: Never cry for a girl who could not stand up for you.

By the way as your friend says that he can't live without her. Is he a fish?

Tell me the number of times he keeps telling this dialogue.

He for sure keeps telling this whenever he sees you. Not more than that.

There is a certain behavioral aspect for why your friend is like this.

In Page 874, rule No. 199, says:

When the girl is not so serious, and the boy seems serious, its time to look forward and move on.

If any of the above advises are not up to the mark, then please revert back.

All the best.
    Last edited by hotfuntalk; 29-02-2012 at 02:23 PM.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Tell him to leave her since her parents are not approving and none of them will be happy. He needs to take control of himself and brace himself for the future. She is in a situation where she can't leave her parents and she loves him to. There was one situation where I live and it was the same thing , the girl and the boy both commited suicide since they could not be together because of the parents. I really don't want this to repeat again so please tell him to leave her and move. Also "Crying for a girl who doesn't care" does not fit in the details of your qurey. She has parents who raised her and all that you think she will leave them for one person who she just met some time ago. NO.

it`s your problem not your friends go find someone else
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

How old is he? Also just ask if that was the last girl on this earth for him? Chill him up
    happiness needs no reason

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    Martin baba says:

Now advice for the boy:

Rule No. 46 in page 544 (from Martin Baba ka ideology) says: Never cry for a girl who could not stand up for you.

By the way as your friend says that he can't live without her. Is he a fish?

Martin baba ki Jai ho.....

Banned Colonel

How come she does not care and you have just said she loves him too?
    If I am not wrong , it seems her parents are blackmailing her emotionally to
    force her to stop this relationship with the guy she loves!
    Tell him to move on , hence the parents are not willing to give their blessings
    to their kids , the marriage will be somehow a disaster! Unless the two sides
    are fully determined to make it through , and have the patience of the world to
    handle such tough situation! Best of luck.