Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Divided between my wife and my love

New Born

Unhappy Divided between my wife and my love

I m married man. my wife is nice lady.
    I love a girl before my marrige. I met her six months back. she's divorced and mother of 3yrs baby.
    now v both realise dat v love each other madly. i want to live with her, and she also wants d same.
    my problem is dat i adopted a baby girls six months back.i don't knw wat to do??????????

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, this one you will have to work out on your own, you know. No one can advise you on this, actually. I realize that you are really divided between love for this lady and duty and love for your wife, but how are you going to handle this, is your call. The only thing that I will tell you is to make a decision one way or another otherwise, you’ll end up being miserable.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshmittal View Post
    I love a girl before my marrige. I met her six months back. she's divorced and mother of 3yrs baby.
    now v both realise dat v love each other madly. i want to live with her, and she also wants d same.
    my problem is dat i adopted a baby girls six months back.i don't knw wat to do??????????
    You manufactured all this trouble by yourself. ​If you loved the girl before your marriage then why you married your wife? You should have married the girl instead of your wife. And to add to that, you also adopted a baby girl. By going either way, hearts are going to break, thats for sure. What you want its up to you.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

i dnt understand why crazy ppl lyk u ruin ur lyf urself...n come to a point where u cnt choose one way....whn u r married why u choose to fall fr another person...u hv no right to worsen ur wife's lyf n tht adopted baby.....wht if u'l choose to be wid tht married woman n thn later u hv feelings fr ur wife....

believe me jus stop ny kinda contact wid tht woman...try to fulfil ur responsibility...n u'll no sooner wil come outa dis delima...trust me...running away frm ur dharam n karam...takes a man to hell.be a worth father n husband...n stop thing about dis stupid infactuation.al d best
    Many times what people need is NOT a brilliant mind that speaks but a special heart that LISTENS!!!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    You manufactured all this trouble by yourself. ​If you loved the girl before your marriage then why you married your wife? You should have married the girl instead of your wife. And to add to that, you also adopted a baby girl. By going either way, hearts are going to break, thats for sure. What you want its up to you.
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

Why cant you be just loyal to your wife and not ruin so many lives at a time. You only said your wife is a nice lady. The girl whom u loves is a past. Why u didnt married her? Ok there can be a reason behind it but now please, Get Over it. Your ex is a mother of three years baby and she got divorced? Doesn't your wife deserve your love?

A Girl, leaves her everything, her parents, her home her family behind and marries! What she expects? Just that her husband will love her more than anyone else, she will get the same family treatment which she used to get at her home. Is it too much to expect? She gives us (Men) everything Man! Her Love, her devotion her dedication! In return don't break her heart by doing any thing foolish. You give her Love, she will be return you loads of love....

Think upon it man! Grow up and stop thinking of your ex!

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

What do you expect from us? That we advise you to divorce your wife and settle with that other lady??

New Born

If ur wife is unable to get pregnant. Than u can marry her also by asking ur parents and relatives and offcourse ur present wife. Because u can tell her that you want ur own chid. Thats all problem solved....

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hiii!!!

well you can adopt her girl... but marrying the woman is other thing... why would u want to cheat your wife???

the other lady will find many men with whom she can marry & stay happy..
    dont ruin your married life & one woman's life.. dont make your life complicated.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

hiiiii,

u can't leave ur wife ...be clear tht think in ur mind ...

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by rakeshmittal View Post

I got a few questions:

You are married.

Your wife is also nice lady.

You dont have children, so you adopted baby girl 6 months ago and now that baby is how old?

Where and how did you meet your ex? What interests you in her?

She is also having a kid, is that a male kid?

Please answer these questions for an appropriate advise from me.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well there is not much I can say about this.. like maam said you need to make a decision one way or the other. You just can't be with both of them at the same time. You should've realized all this before your merriage since you knew her before your merriage. Why did you do this? You are at a point where you will hurt one or the other.

New Born

you better control now, before the situation goes out of your control.
    It looks good in starting but the end is the worst part.

Quote Originally Posted by lifesite View Post
    you better control now, before the situation goes out of your control.
    It looks good in starting but the end is the worst part.
    if you really loved her , y didnt you marry her instead of your wife ?
    dnt spoil 2 lives for god sake !!!!!

You are a pathetic person
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.