Thread: 'I don't give a s*** if people think I'm gay': George Clooney addresses sexuality rum

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default 'I don't give a s*** if people think I'm gay': George Clooney addresses sexuality rum

He has dated a slew of beauties, including Italian TV presenter Elisabetta Canalis, British model Lisa Snowden and currently former WWE wrestler Stacey Keibler. But over the years the 50-year-old Hollywood heartthrob has continuously been the target of gay rumours.And now the Oscar-nominated actor has spoken out about the speculation in an interview with U.S. based national gay and lesbian news magazine, The Advocate.

Thank you bala

The Descendants star says that he doesn't care if people think he is gay and would never deny or define when it comes to his sexuality, because it would be 'unfair and unkind' to his close friends who are homosexual.
    'I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, "These are lies!" That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community,' he told the publication.'I’m not going to let anyone make it seem like being gay is a bad thing.

Thank you bala

'My private life is private, and I’m very happy in it. Who does it hurt if someone thinks I’m gay? I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a s***.'
    Clooney, who is also an advocate for gay marriage, says that the current government's stance on the marriage equality is archaic.
    'It’s always been this albatross that stood out to me as the final leg of the civil rights movement… One day the marriage equality fight will look as archaic as George Wallace standing on the University of Alabama steps keeping James Hood from attending college because he was black,' he said

Thank you bala

'So it’s encouraging to know that this too will seem like such a silly argument to our next generation. There are even a lot of young conservatives today for whom marriage equality isn’t an issue. It always takes government an extra generation to catch up to the people.
    Clooney's close pal Brad Pitt has joked in the past about the gay rumours surrounding his friend, saying that he wouldn't marry Angelina Jolie until his friend could marry his own partner.
    Clooney says that Pitt's joke is effective because it points out the 'ridiculousness' of marriage inequality.
    'Brad has also joked that he’s not getting married until I can legally marry my partner. He’s been funny about it, because he knows that the best and most effective way to end marriage inequality is to point out the ridiculousness of it,' he says.

Thank you bala

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

ooooh- la la la................................................ ..............
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.