Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Gadgets Launched In India - Updated Regularly

I want this .......................

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

The Samsung Galaxy Core is Samsung's mid-range Android smartphone. The phone is available on the Samsung India eStore for Rs 15,350.

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Salora launched two new LED TVs in India this week. Thee 32-inch model SLV 3321 costs Rs 21999, while the 39-inch model SLV 3391 is priced at Rs 31,999.

Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Micromax announced the launch of the Canvas Lite A92. The phone is not yet available in the market, but it is up for pre-order on the e-commerce site Infibeam.com for Rs 8,499. Micromax says, the phone will be available in leading outlets from this weekend.

Acer Iconia W3, which is claimed to be the world's first 8-inch Windows 8 tablet, features a 8.1-inch display and is powered by Intel Atom Z2760 Clover Trail chipset. It comes with a 2 megapixel front and rear camera. The Iconia W3 will be available from Rs 30,499 onwards.

Videocon launched a new smartphone in India - A55HD. Priced at Rs 13,499, the smartphone has a 5-inch OGS capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1280 X 720 (HD) pixels. The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 1GB RAM.

Besides the Iconia W3, Acer also launched its ultrabook Aspire P3 and its premium offering, Aspire R7, which is a Windows 8 convertible laptop with a new hinge design that allows one to use the device as a laptop and a tablet.

The low-cost Nokia Asha 210 with a dedicated Facebook button has been spotted online on the e-commerce site Flipkart.com. The phone is up for pre-order on the site for Rs 4,499. The website lists the second week of July as the estimated release date.

Gionee launched its new smartphone - CTRL V4 - in India. The Ctrl V4 is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 512 MB RAM. It is priced at Rs 9,999.

The low-cost Nokia Asha 501 is also up for pre-order on various e-commerce sites, including the Nokia India's online store, for Rs 5,199. The phone will be released in the Indian market soon.

LG has finally launched its much-awaited LG G Optimus Pro phablet in India at Rs 42,500. The phone has a 5.5-inch full-HD display and is powered by a quad-core processor and 2GB RAM. The Full HD IPS display on the Optimus G Pro delivers 1920 x 1080 pixels at 400ppi. The phone has a 13 megapixel Full HD Camera with dual recording and a 2.1 megapixel full HD front-facing camera. The smartphone comes packed with a 3,140mAh battery.

Handset manufacturer Karbonn Mobiles has launched its latest smartphone Titanium S9 IPS with high definition, enhanced battery life along with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera. The handset, priced at Rs 19,990 comes with a large 13.9 cm screen, offering 16 million colour output and is based on the Android 'Jelly Bean' 4.2 operating system, a company statement said.

Extending its WB series of long-zoom cameras, Samsung has unveiled a new camera named " Samsung WB110". The camera has a 20.2 megapixel CCD sensor, a 26x optical zoom and 22.3mm ultra wide angle lens. The WB110 has a 3-inch (76.2mm) hVGA LCD display that automatically selects the optimal light level for whatever situation you find yourself in, so that images and video can be replayed clearly. The camera can capture 720p videos.

Asus announced the launch of the Transformer Book TX300 in India at Rs 91,999. The company claims it to be the world's thinnest Window 8 tablet and detachable notebook. The Asus Transformer Book is a 13.3-inch notebook with a detachable tablet which has a Full HD IPS touch panel and a 178 degree viewing angle. It comes with an Intel Core i5 processor. The Asus Transformer Book is available with Windows 8 Professional.

Nokia has announced the launch of three new basic phones - Nokia 207, Nokia 208 and Nokia 208 dual SIM - which combine the 'candybar' design with 3.5G-capable Internet speeds