Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My question to India!

further evidence of "humanity" in bagladesh!

respect for women in bagladesh! watch closely from 21 seconds to 24 seconds!

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post
    Did you realize that I have not made this thread to offend people rather than getting them all the points understand?? otherwise, everybody here knows what i would have been doing on the thread!!
    So your intelligence tells you that if "one" person responds rudely to you, you start blaming "all" Indians and offending them by calling them Brutal and weak..? What's wrong with you buddy..?
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

bangladeshi police stealing money

Trespassing is illegal and one of the worst crimes. And these Bangladeshi's are not only trespassing but also smuggling. Our govt have warned them many times not to trespass but they just don't stop. What will you do if people trespass your garden and damage your property constantly even after repeated warnings and complains ?? BSF still rarely kills, but when Indian's smuggle to Bangladesh, Bangladeshi policemen kills Indians right away. Half of people of villages close to Bangladesh border have been killed by Bangladeshi policemen. What would you say about it ??

About getting angry, why instead of raising terrorists by showing these videos and news, people of your country educate them to not to cross border illegally. First you guys try to enter our country illegally, then if we resist and deal with them, you show your people how Indian's are behaving with your countrymen and make them vengeful without enlightening them.

So who is at fault here, tell me ?
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Yes, the story of that 15 year old girl who was shot while trying to cross the fence is indeed shocking. I feel really sorry for her and certainly don't believe that a young and innocent person deserves to be killed like that. No doubt the BSF are extremely ruthless. But tell me this, why do they still continue to illegally cross the border to enter India? So they've been getting killed, beaten and tortured. But NOTHING seems to be stopping them from continuing to cross ILLEGALLY!!! How desperate are they, to enter what is paradise compared to their own country..!!! Nothing will stop them..! When will they learn their lessons?? Or will they ever?

Fuad, you have mentioned how Bangladeshis are pitting revenge against India. But tell me this, what does the Bangladeshi govt plan to do regarding the influx of illegal immigrants into our country? Do they have any plans of stopping illegal border-crossing? Why haven't they done anything about it?? They should take active measures against it, instead of allowing its citizens to spread hatred/propaganda against India. And I don't know about others, but I'm afraid the remark you made about Indian TV channels being broadcast into your country sounded a tad bit ungrateful to me. Those channels are a major source of entertainment in your country and you know it! Now try to deny that. Why don't you and your fellow countrymen simply shut off those channels and cease viewing them?? Would you??? Nah, I don't think so! Same with our fashion products etc that are sold in your country. There will always be HUGE demand for them there. So it goes both ways, buddy. If you have to blame the person who is offering the product/service, you should blame the patrons too..! Neither can exist without the other. I guess when one gets into the habit of only taking and taking from someone, he/she then gets greedy to the extent that they can go to any extreme to steal, snatch, seize etc.

Once again, my full sympathies are with that girl. She just naively got caught up in a decades old tradition (illegal border crossing), probably under the influence of some parent/guardian who was with her.
    Excellent reply dear, you've hit the nail on the head
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Each years thousands of cattle smugglers are arrested by BSF who smuggles cattle from India to Bangladesh. BSF had arrested 822 smugglers in 2006 along the Indo-Bangla border, compared to 1,839 in 2005, 1,639 in 2004 and 1,971 the year earlier.
    Bangladesh Rifels are involved in cattle smuggling from India to Bangladesh.

So, what Govt. of India should do? to give Residential Status to Smugglers to settle in India? Why your BDR don't stop people to cross border? What is character of your BDR who brutally killed BSF jawans few years ago?

from this one incidence you have made general comment - I am not going against India, but as a Bangladeshi, surely I am going against those people from BSF who are killing boarder side Bangladeshis almost everyday !! Please discuss and opine on the topic!

This is nothing but your hate for India.
    First stop illegal immigrants from your country to India. If anyone trying to cross a border of another country, only bullets will welcome him or her.
    Rightly said Roger

Quote Originally Posted by dipanjanc01 View Post
    Fuad! the more i read your replies i feel that u have started this thread to rub our nose into our imperfections.
    i don't say india is perfect...police brutality has prevailed for a long time and something needs to be done about it.
    but bangladesh loves to do the same!

No I am not saying we are perfect or brutality doesn't happen here, even to add more, that there has been a war between Bangladesh Army and BDR at Dhanmondi Dhaka, and approximately 150 army officers, colonels or captains have been killed and threw them into the drain, and their dead body have been found in the place river or drains. It is I who saw some of the incidents in my own eyes as my University is located near the same area where the incident took place, and I had to flee from there by keeping my life in my own hand. Since then there has the name of BDR has been changed to BGB and the responsible BDR are still in the jail fighting to justify their action. Now that brutality took place which had a reason which is still under the trial!! That does not happen everyday just like BSF is killing Bangladeshis everyday. As far as this video is concerned, neither I support nor I do the opposite because the people who have been beaten are from the Jamait group which is a political party but is not seen as a good one by most. When strike happens, this kind of indents took place and innocent people never come to the street during strike unless someone is dying who needs to go to the Hospital!! when you see the man being beaten up by the police, the opposite also happens when some of those get a police alone and beat him to death. Like I said, this doesn't take place everyday!! but incidents like killing Bangladeshis takes place almost everyday. I also showed more incidents other than killings only. So do I have to justify more of my words?? even you didn't deny at the first place of how they are being barbaric against Bangladesh. When I asked to all of you that why India is not doing the same thing to other countries like Nepal, Mayanmar, what answers do you have for them? what does it mean when all these things are happening only against Bangladesh??

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    So your intelligence tells you that if "one" person responds rudely to you, you start blaming "all" Indians and offending them by calling them Brutal and weak..? What's wrong with you buddy..?
    When did I blame to all the Indians?? read all my posts, I blamed your govt. only!!

No I am not saying we are perfect or brutality doesn't happen here, even to add more, that there has been a war between Bangladesh Army and BDR at Dhanmondi Dhaka, and approximately 150 army officers, colonels or captains have been killed and threw them into the drain, and their dead body have been found in the place river or drains. It is I who saw some of the incidents in my own eyes as my University is located near the same area where the incident took place, and I had to flee from there by keeping my life in my own hand. Since then there has the name of BDR has been changed to BGB and the responsible BDR are still in the jail fighting to justify their action. Now that brutality took place which had a reason which is still under the trial!! That does not happen everyday just like BSF is killing Bangladeshis everyday. As far as this video is concerned, neither I support nor I do the opposite because the people who have been beaten are from the Jamait group which is a political party but is not seen as a good one by most. When strike happens, this kind of indents took place and innocent people never come to the street during strike unless someone is dying who needs to go to the Hospital!! when you see the man being beaten up by the police, the opposite also happens when some of those get a police alone and beat him to death. Like I said, this doesn't take place everyday!! but incidents like killing Bangladeshis takes place almost everyday. I also showed more incidents other than killings only. So do I have to justify more of my words?? even you didn't deny at the first place of how they are being barbaric against Bangladesh. When I asked to all of you that why India is not doing the same thing to other countries like Nepal, Mayanmar, what answers do you have for them? what does it mean when all these things are happening only against Bangladesh??

just to clarify i didn't say it was against bangladeshis...i said it is against HUMANITY.

secondly, it is only your assumption that it takes place everyday!

finally, i would strongly suggest u pose ur question to the lawlessness in bangladesh (where even cops are not safe) before such a long discussion on how india should be.

Quote Originally Posted by FeeDback View Post
    Trespassing is illegal and one of the worst crimes. And these Bangladeshi's are not only trespassing but also smuggling. Our govt have warned them many times not to trespass but they just don't stop. What will you do if people trespass your garden and damage your property constantly even after repeated warnings and complains ?? BSF still rarely kills, but when Indian's smuggle to Bangladesh, Bangladeshi policemen kills Indians right away. Half of people of villages close to Bangladesh border have been killed by Bangladeshi policemen. What would you say about it ??

About getting angry, why instead of raising terrorists by showing these videos and news, people of your country educate them to not to cross border illegally. First you guys try to enter our country illegally, then if we resist and deal with them, you show your people how Indian's are behaving with your countrymen and make them vengeful without enlightening them.

So who is at fault here, tell me ?
    Even your ancestors went to India from Bangladesh illegally, will you disagree to it?? what if BSF were that violent against your ancestors that time?? will you ever become a doctor in the place where you are pointing finger to us right now? Amway, if warning would stop things like that then everything in the world would stop with just a warning!! why not taking them to your jail and punish them?? why not asking the reason of their being entered into your country??

Now smuggling between two country doesn't take place by one side only. When the cow smuggler went to India to buy cows, it's the Indian smuggler also who sold the cows to the Bangladeshis. Contract between two smuggler from both countries result the smuggling, so why beating only the Bangladeshi smuggler, what about the smuggler who must have contacted with him and sold the cows to him??

Do you have any source that BDR which is now called BGF has killed half of Indian villagers in India?? is there any news feed of such incident?? or even if it has happened, is the number of such incident is as big as it's in India by BSF??

Have I ever told here that you won't punish them? I said punish them by money, punish them by jail, but why killing and torturing like this??

just to clarify i didn't say it was against bangladeshis...i said it is against HUMANITY.

secondly, it is only your assumption that it takes place everyday!

finally, i would strongly suggest u pose ur question to the lawlessness in bangladesh (where even cops are not safe) before such a long discussion on how india should be.

The way you are saying this seems like India is safer than Bangladesh!! look at the number of terrorist attacks in India in the last 12 years. Look at the number of Muslims get killed in India just because they are Muslims, look at the number of Muslims who is discriminated when hiring an apartment for living in Mumbai. We are much safer than you which you have no way other than accepting it. However, you still did not answer why is only happens against Bangladesh, same thing like border crossing also take place at the borders of Nepal and Mayanmar!! come to Bangladesh and see the news channel how many BDs are killed by BSF at the border if you think it's my assumption!!

Even your ancestors went to India from Bangladesh illegally, will you disagree to it?? what if BSF were that violent against your ancestors that time?? will you ever become a doctor in the place where you are pointing finger to us right now? Amway, if warning would stop things like that then everything in the world would stop with just a warning!! why not taking them to your jail and punish them?? why not asking the reason of their being entered into your country??

Now smuggling between two country doesn't take place by one side only. When the cow smuggler went to India to buy cows, it's the Indian smuggler also who sold the cows to the Bangladeshis. Contract between two smuggler from both countries result the smuggling, so why beating only the Bangladeshi smuggler, what about the smuggler who must have contacted with him and sold the cows to him??

Do you have any source that BDR which is now called BGF has killed half of Indian villagers in India?? is there any news feed of such incident?? or even if it has happened, is the number of such incident is as big as it's in India by BSF??

Have I ever told here that you won't punish them? I said punish them by money, punish them by jail, but why killing and torturing like this??
    NO, my ancestors did not come ILLEGALLY. There was no Bangladesh back then, it was all ONE, they moved during Independence when partition was taking place. So don't try to go off topic and bring in baseless stuff, that won't help you.
    Stick to topic you've raised and what I am saying.

I dunno about news, but since these things are happening in our villages too, we are aware of it. Closely aware of it, proof is not required here and not always possible even. And ask your govt, first why they kill Indian smugglers first, then they'll answer why they beat them or torture them.

if u are referring to the partition...people migrated from PAKISTAN not bangladesh...infact...Bangladesh didn't even exist then....Furthermore, it wasn't illegal to travel to india or pakistan before the partition...so the migration that happened on the EVE of partition wasn't illegal.

India fought ALONGSIDE bangladesh to liberate her from Pakistan!

In any case, the point you are referring to has no relevance in the recent past!

Brutality is not the code of conduct for law enforcement...having said that, i think you need to pose a lot of question to the bangladeshi law enforcement before making accusative claims citing stray incidents by others.
    Last edited by dipanjanc01; 09-03-2012 at 09:15 PM.

if u are referring to the partition...people migrated from PAKISTAN not bangladesh...infact...Bangladesh didn't even exist then....Furthermore, it wasn't illegal to travel to india or pakistan before the partition...so the migration that happened on the EVE of partition wasn't illegal.

India fought ALONGSIDE bangladesh to liberate her from Pakistan!

In any case, the point you are referring to has no relevance in the recent past!

Did you the two sbf ID's FeedBack and Wonderkid?? both of their ancestors are from Bangladesh. Now at this point what I know is that lots of Muslims in India had been killed and many of them were out of facilities that they should have got from govt. as the citizen of India so many Muslims, specially living in Murshidabad found it hard to survive their, at the same the the liberation war in Bangladesh put Hindus of Bangladesh in more trouble since Pakistanis were more rude toward Hindus here. So people from both country exchanged their property and migrated from each others country. Now did you find any lie or false accusation. Couole of months ago, when Manmohan sing came to Bangladesh had signed and promised that the number of such incidents will be decreased after that summit and he also said sorry to the killings. If there was no fault by BSF, then there was no reason for Manmohan sing to say sorry to us, was it?? So will you still justify the action of BSF when your prime minister himself said sorry to us. The problem arises when his promise has yet not been implemented in action and that's why we are asking question why??