Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My question to India!

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    A Rule is a Rule even for a fool: Now there are rules and there will be for sure in the future too. Crossing borders where there is vigil will have its own consequences. Crossing elsewhere is in total a different issue.

Hope that answers most of the questions raised here.

Well said…my dear friend…. & that’s the root-cause of the problem is Partition in 1947. The partition of India was a biggest mistake….no common man (Hindu or Muslim) wanted that. This was a master-stroke by Britishers as identifying the lust to rule of So-called Muslim leaders as well as Congress Leaders at that time.

@ Fuad-bs
    My dear friend,
    Please note INDIA IS FOR INDIANS. Instead of posting issues like this here better you educate your country-men not to cross Indian border illegally & keep them-selves happy in Bangla Desh.

Quote Originally Posted by Amarmahra View Post

Well said…my dear friend…. & that’s the root-cause of the problem is Partition in 1947. The partition of India was a biggest mistake….no common man (Hindu or Muslim) wanted that. This was a master-stroke by Britishers as identifying the lust to rule of So-called Muslim leaders as well as Congress Leaders at that time.

@ Fuad-bs
    My dear friend,
    Please note INDIA IS FOR INDIANS. Instead of posting issues like this here better you educate your country-men not to cross Indian border illegally & keep them-selves happy in Bangla Desh.

This red marked line is enough to prove how you should be viewed in general. I got my answer, no need any clarification from anybody. I thought human beings are for human beings, and this line means that either you find Indians be the only human beings in the world or you don't find any Indians to be the part of human beings living in the world. Either way you are alone!

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by Fuad-bs View Post
    This red marked line is enough to prove how you should be viewed in general. I got my answer, no need any clarification from anybody. I thought human beings are for human beings, and this line means that either you find Indians be the only human beings in the world or you don't find any Indians to be the part of human beings living in the world. Either way you are alone!

Banned

It's too bad. I wasn't hoping such things from Indian side.

@Fuad-bs

This is called street-smart salesman-ship only which is nothing but jugglery of worlds….You were trying to prove a wrong point but failed thoroughly. Challenging the dignity of an independent nation has nothing to do with Humanity….If that was right then no country on this earth should have had it’s Army. & you said…. we find Indians be the only human beings in the world or we don't find any Indian to be the part of human beings living in the world....???
    HA ! That’s cowardly funny.

Don’t you know the meaning of international border ? If yes… then you should know the consequences of a illegal cross-over as well. If you don’t know the meaning of “Border” then I suggest you to cross-over the boundary-wall of your neighbor today mid-night & enter his house. When you get caught by land lord then give the same lecture of humanity to him & see…. He listens or not ?

None of my country-men here advocates the Mercy towards Indians whose cross Bangla Desh’s border illegally by their own will….. Then why you’re trying to justify an illegal act of your country-men ? & see the height of your shadow-confidence ….. you’re trying to provoke other Indians to support this illegal act of your country-men. This is high humanity regards of Indians that only a few got punished……. Try to cross-over to China or Myanmar & face the music there…. Then you would able to understand the real meaning of humanity.

@Fuad-bs

This is called street-smart salesman-ship only which is nothing but jugglery of worlds….You were trying to prove a wrong point but failed thoroughly. Challenging the dignity of an independent nation has nothing to do with Humanity….If that was right then no country on this earth should have had it’s Army. & you said…. we find Indians be the only human beings in the world or we don't find any Indian to be the part of human beings living in the world....???

Don’t you know the meaning of international border ? If yes… then you should know the consequences of a illegal cross-over as well. If you don’t know the meaning of “Border” then I suggest you to cross-over the boundary-wall of your neighbor today mid-night & enter his house. When you get caught by land lord then give the same lecture of humanity to him & see…. He listens or not ?

None of my country-men here advocates the Mercy towards Indians whose cross Bangla Desh’s border illegally by their own will….. Then why you’re trying to justify an illegal act of your country-men ? & see the height of your shadow-confidence ….. you’re trying to provoke other Indians to support this illegal act of your country-men. This is high humanity regards of Indians that only a few got punished……. Try to cross-over to China or Myanmar & face the music there…. Then you would able to understand the real meaning of humanity.

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by stripper View Post
    It's too bad. I wasn't hoping such things from Indian side.
    Giving support to your thread by changing id, do not prove anything. It shows frustration.

SB Guru Major

@Fuad-bs

Excellent Reply. The thread owner fail to understand the difference between Wedding Reception Welcome and International Border. This incidence is unpleasant, but he stretched the incidence to include many pending issues between two countries, which is immature and rather idiotic. India has water disputes with China and Pakistan. There are water disputes between many Indian States. Relating this incident to Water disputes, Trade issues, threatening with cyber war (which is funny) etc. etc. shows nothing but sheer non-sense.

We already burdened with +2 crore illegal Bangladeshies. What he want? To welcome all the Newcomers with garlands and ration cards?

SB MahaGuru Colonel

darn it!!!!!

kashmir me bhi yehi haal tha!!!

Code of conduct bhi koi cheez hoti hai..!!!
    take care!

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by ~ b e l l a ~ View Post
    darn it!!!!!

kashmir me bhi yehi haal tha!!!

Code of conduct bhi koi cheez hoti hai..!!!
    First implement Code of Conduct in POK, Baluchisthan, then speak about kashmir.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Do you realize you are offending a LOT of people here for no apparent reason..?
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

@Fuad-bs

You can not let your argument go beyond humanity, right?? before teaching me what does border mean, tell me first do BSF people have to kill a human being just because he attempted to cross the border?? can't they take them to custody and punish them instead?? isn't there any solution in your country rather than killing human beings?? India does not do this to Mayanmar, Nepal which are also along side India, so why is it happening to Bangladesh if your country's law is to kill people who cross over the border??

And people of my country will not kill me if I jump over the fence to intrude into a house, either they will beat me with other people or take me directly to the police or call the police to take me to the jail and I believe it's the same to your country. Our country men are not that violent that they will kill the intruder but yet your example is not suitable here. When you enter into your neighbor's house, your intention is to steal, robber the assets of the house, here the Bangladeshis did not intrude into your country to steal or create violent, even if there was any intention to violet in India, BSF could arrest them and ask them their intention to enter into the country rather than killing them. It's also a good source of finding terrorists group if any of them belongs to and then take the info from them and find them out to get rid of them forever. Suppose, one of the Bangladeshis is a terrorist, now if BSF kills him without taking any info or knowing nothing about him, will India ever be able to protect the terrorist activity that takes place in India?? why are you people taking my posts and thread as an anti-Indian activity while I am trying to get all of your attention to join us and protest against inhuman activity?? was the 15 year old girl terrorist?? was the 7 year kid who has been taken away by BSF is also terrorist?? is there any law in the world to kill people who are under 18?? think of it. The thread is never meant to be made to provoke Indians, it's to tell them the incidents to condemn so the govt. of your country can realize that their own country people are not liking this and want is to be stopped. Hope you understood my point!!
    Last edited by Fuad-bs; 09-03-2012 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Do you realize you are offending a LOT of people here for no apparent reason..?
    Did you realize that I have not made this thread to offend people rather than getting them all the points understand?? otherwise, everybody here knows what i would have been doing on the thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    Excellent Reply. The thread owner fail to understand the difference between Wedding Reception Welcome and International Border. This incidence is unpleasant, but he stretched the incidence to include many pending issues between two countries, which is immature and rather idiotic. India has water disputes with China and Pakistan. There are water disputes between many Indian States. Relating this incident to Water disputes, Trade issues, threatening with cyber war (which is funny) etc. etc. shows nothing but sheer non-sense.

We already burdened with +2 crore illegal Bangladeshies. What he want? To welcome all the Newcomers with garlands and ration cards?
    More than 2 crore Indians have been living in Bangladesh since the last 40+ years. Will you take them back to your country?? my father himself is one of them who came from India and has started living here since then and I will never go with my father back in India since I am Bangladeshi by born!! Anyway, other examples that were out of the topic had been included to get you realize how far the situation has gone but some of you are getting hurt rather then accepting the real fact happening here!!

Fuad! the more i read your replies i feel that u have started this thread to rub our nose into our imperfections.
    i don't say india is perfect...police brutality has prevailed for a long time and something needs to be done about it.
    but bangladesh loves to do the same!