Thread: Should I Move On?

Unregistered

Default Should I Move On?

Hello Mam! I was in friendship with a girl from last 2 years,we were school friends then we met on FB,our friendship goes stronger,one day she told me that she has a Bfrnd,i didn't liked the guy so as a friend i counseled her allot,but she continued the relationship with him.As he was doubted person, so after 4 months he dumped her as what i was accepting,again i counseled her and helped her to get out from that.She accepted that now she is out of that,after than i fall in love, i proposed her and after a few days she accepted the proposal.Than we start dating,saying love u at daily routine.But now again his ex has called her and he wants her back in his life,still she responds him and yet she hasn't unfrnd him frm FB.I am v much confused with her behavior,what she wants whether she wants to continue with me or she wants him back.as i have said to unfrnd him but she has sad NO.She also said she wants to meet him once again to end up all.But i am in doubt regarding this.....So should i continue the relationship or i move on.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, it seems like she is not ready to end the relationship with her ex- maybe she’s just enjoying having him back and vying for her at the moment and just feeling flattered about it all. Maybe she still has feelings for him but equally, it maybe a temporary thing, though it must be irritating you a lot.
    So, have a serious conversation with her about what she really wants- does she see a long term relationship with you? Does she want to go back to her ex? What’s her actual feeling about the whole thing? Try and talk it through instead of trying to second guess her.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hii!! i feel u should trust her... if she is saying she wants to end.. maybe sh has frustration & anger which she wnats to remove & talk to him about it...

after that if she is still being friendly with ex. then it is a concern for u.. not right now.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Hey, the best thing to do is to spend time apart and take a break. There is too much emotional baggage this girl has brought into the relationship. Good Luck!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Your gf is a fickle minded girl. Keep your fingers crossed and watch what happens next. For the time being, show trust in your gf and let her do what she told you she would do. If after that too, if she keeps contact with her ex, then its not right. You will then need to be more assertive and blunt and ask what really she want, you or her ex. If she really loves you, she would have ended the matter forever when she met him for the last time.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

SB MahaGuru Colonel

hummmmmmmmmm
    i agree . . . . . .

New Born

boy same thing happened with me......don't worry you can just pray to god

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Mam! I was in friendship with a girl from last 2 years,we were school friends then we met on FB,our friendship goes stronger,one day she told me that she has a Bfrnd,i didn't liked the guy so as a friend i counseled her allot,but she continued the relationship with him.As he was doubted person, so after 4 months he dumped her as what i was accepting,again i counseled her and helped her to get out from that.She accepted that now she is out of that,after than i fall in love, i proposed her and after a few days she accepted the proposal.Than we start dating,saying love u at daily routine.But now again his ex has called her and he wants her back in his life,still she responds him and yet she hasn't unfrnd him frm FB.I am v much confused with her behavior,what she wants whether she wants to continue with me or she wants him back.as i have said to unfrnd him but she has sad NO.She also said she wants to meet him once again to end up all.But i am in doubt regarding this.....So should i continue the relationship or i move on.
    She won't end anything with him. There is no need for her to meet him if she wants to dump him. She can do that through phone or email. You should move on since you are option number 2 for her. He is her option number 1. Find yourself a girl to whom you are option number 1. You already know he dumped her, she didn't dump him. So, I think she still has feelings for him. She is taking you for granted since she thinks you will go crawling to her whenever she calls. He is taking her for granted and she is taking you for granted. That is exactly what this is. Have some respect for yourself and move on.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by naina000 View Post
    Hey, the best thing to do is to spend time apart and take a break. There is too much emotional baggage this girl has brought into the relationship. Good Luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    Your gf is a fickle minded girl. Keep your fingers crossed and watch what happens next. For the time being, show trust in your gf and let her do what she told you she would do. If after that too, if she keeps contact with her ex, then its not right. You will then need to be more assertive and blunt and ask what really she want, you or her ex. If she really loves you, she would have ended the matter forever when she met him for the last time.

Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

As its clear u were by her side as a friend from the begining
    n u wished well for her ....

its natural for u to be worried abt the situation as u cnt trust easily coz may
    be your gf hvnt got over that person she was in lov with bt then too as u both are
    in love and a love relation is based on trust u cnt take her wrong like that
    bt u hv to talk this out to her and tell her to make it clear to u tht wat she is upto
    and why she is still in touch with tht guy......like u cn talk to her n say tht if her intentions r
    ryt and she jst sees him as a friend then its fine with u bt if she still feels for him thn she should clear this
    out coz there is no point in playing games so better she should clear all this .....
    Every time I hear your voice, I hear another reason to keep
    you forever -

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well be honest with her and tell her how you feel. Maybe she will understand and maybe she wants to end the relationship with her ex for good. Also, if she wants to meet him then see if you can make some arrangements to go with her.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

you have been a friend, a counselor to her for a long time and have seen her through her break up and helped her getting over her tough times...she sees you as one of the only stable factor in her life amidst all the changes taking place in her personal life, to the extent that I feel she has started to take you for granted....

If you both are couple, its time to have a heart to heart conversation... about the things which are upsetting you.........for how long you want to be a silent spectator in all this.......after all she is your girl friend and how many times she wants to break up with her ex....

New Born

Red face More care

Hi

There are only one things in this.

Give her more care than she wants / gets, she will surely come back to you, until unless she is a flirt.

Banned Colonel

Hi , I think you should move on or just if you like stay only in friend with her.
    If she is still have feelings for ex should will never feel the same for you as you
    feel for her , if she really broke up with her ex she would have never accepted
    to contact him on any level whatsoever even if her and his argue is to "end it up all".
    Think again regarding moving ahead in this relationship.

The only way i suggest is .. "go and talk on her face and ask what she wants"