Thread: MOST Fuel Efficient Luxury Cars in India

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default MOST Fuel Efficient Luxury Cars in India

Even if fuel economy doesn't matter too much to a premium luxury car buyer, still, purchasing a luxury vehicle need not require you to pay through the nose at fuel pumps. Here are a few models that boast impressive mileage, with some delivering figures close to midsize family sedans. With diesel delivering more bang for your buck, we chose only diesel models priced above Rs 80 lakh. Check them out here

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Jaguar XJ Diesel at Rs 93.01 lakh: The Jaguar XJ is the epitome of style and classy looks coupled with a real luxurious feel and oodles of charm. The beautifully curvaceous XJ weighs 1,773kg, and returns 100km per 8.1 litre on an average.

In city, the XJ returns 8 kmpl and on the highway, 12.5 kmpl. The XJ sedan makes a thumping 275PS of power and 600Nm of torque from its 2,993cc, 6-cylinder engine that is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. Impressive!
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Porsche Panamera Diesel at Rs 1.08 crore: Surprised to see the Porsche in this section? Don't. The Grand Tourer fetches 15 kmpl on the highway and can do 1,200 km in a full tank of diesel, that is 80 litres.

In the city, the Panamera returns 9 kmpl, which is not bad for the four-door car. The four-door rear-wheel drive Panamera makes 250 PS of power and 550 Nm of torque from its 2,967 cc, 6-cylinder engine mated to an 8-speed automatic gearbox.

Mercedes Benz S 350 CDI at Rs 85.58 lakh: The mighty S-Class needs no introduction; however, not many would be aware of its frugal nature, which may surprise you. The S350 Diesel returns a decent efficiency of 100km per 11.8 litres, which turns out to be 7 kmpl in the city and 11 kmpl on the highway.

These are impressive figures considering the car weighs 2,005 kg, the heaviest among the pack mentioned here. The S-class sedan makes 210P S of power and 490Nm of torque from its 2987cc V6 diesel mill and is mated to an automatic gearbox.

BMW 730d at Rs 83.40 lakh: The BMW 7-Series luxury sedan is the flagship model from the Bavarian car maker and manages to eke out a decent fuel efficiency figure of 100 kilometres per 7.2 litres.

The 7-Series is capable of delivering 13 kmpl on the highway and about 7 kmpl in the city despite its bulk of 1,940 kg. The rear-wheel drive 7-Series puts out 245 PS of power and 540 Nm of torque from its 2,993 cc inline 6-cylinder engine, mated to an automatic gearbox.

Audi A8 3.0 TDI at Rs 85.58 lakh: The Audi A8 is the best business luxury sedan of this age and has always been known for its efficient engine. Weighing 1,965 kg, the Audi gives 5.8 kmpl in the city and 8 kmpl on the highway making it thrifty at the filling station.

The front-wheel drive A8 puts out 251 PS of power and 550 Nm of torque from its 2,967cc V6 diesel engine, mated to an automatic transmission gearbox.

WOW! Awesome share sheik reppz added

!! PostMaster !! Field Marshal passion_unlimitedd's Avatar

Ab 80 lakhs se car lega to diesel ki chinta koun karega
    Play To Win or Don't Play At All
    Always Expect The Unexpected

SB MahaGuru Colonel

my first choice a bmw
    second a mercedes

currently on suuzuki