Thread: Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar's 'Bade Acche Lagte Hai' sex scene gets Twitter talking

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar's 'Bade Acche Lagte Hai' sex scene gets Twitter talking

New Delhi: Having premiered on May 30, 2011, Ram and Priya Kapoor (Saakshi Tanwar) – the ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hai’ couple – finally had sex on last night’s episode – March 12, 2012.
    The sex scene was one of the most talked about topics on Twitter and the jokes were mostly on the over-weight Ram Kapoor.
    The sex-scene got Twitter all fluttering – Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar trended overnight.
    To the question of your life you are the answer, and to the problems of your life you are the solution. -Joe Cordare

rohan Joshi tweeted - “Disappointed to hear that at no point during the scene did Ram Kapoor yank off his pants and yell "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!"
    While KaamwaliBai said – "Ram Kapoor is d Sunny Leone of Balaji telefilms."
    The best however being –
    "Why is Ram Kapoor like our Electricity Board?" "Why?" "He has shed his load" "Facepalm" #NothingBetterToDo" – tweeted Narendra Shenoy.
    As one of the most watched daily soaps on Sony Television inches on painfully amidst regular ‘soap-family’ debacles, the protagonists – Ram and Priya – have also been supremely patient in consummating their ‘love’. Mind you – they have had threats of a vicious mother-in-law, exes dropping out of nowhere, biological parents, a near divorce and a breast cancer scare.

Caught in an arranged marriage – the protagonists – the middle aged couple – Priya and Ram, as the story goes, were married more as a compromise rather than any mutual compatibility. But as all love stories on prime time should go – the middle class, sensible, educated woman learns to change and finally fall in love with the egotistic rich businessman.
    To update the blissfully unaware – the act itself lasted the entire episode – starting with a kiss to shut the wife up, the fight about how he should not touch her unless he really wants to (Priya has already told him the three magic words – and no – not ‘Let’s do it!’) for he has not reciprocated her feelings, an angry declaration of love – and then the dutiful wife finally bolts the door.
    The audience would have probably exploded in to celebratory exaltations – but must have soon tired out. For between the verbal teasing, the foreplay, the candles, taking off the jewelry and clothes and more foreplay – the ordeal lasted for ever. And one could not possibly ignore the sappy romantic score running all along.
    It took the couple 6 months (or more) in to their marriage and 9 months, 12 days (real time) to finally get in to the same bed and decide to stay there. Fine, we all get how important platonic love is – but this was excruciating. Clearly – one of the longest (not in a nice way), most unnecessarily drawn out love-making scenes ever. Clearly the climax was supremely important (all puns intended).
    Celebrating the power of platonic love begetting physical love aside – a bad feeling plagues – all wives who saw the episode last night – may just want their husbands to do a ‘Ram Kapoor’.

Indian television is still a good few decades immature when it comes to sex on the TV screen. So much for all the matured relationships and relevant themes – love making on Indian TV is as painful and archaic as the shaking flowers replacing actors on screen when they kiss or make love. A small sigh of relief and Ekta Kapoor and the director can congratulate themselves for the real onscreen peck on the lips.
    A recent issue of a particular Sunday publication – called Ram Kapoor- the ‘Indian husband we love’. The couple is immensely likable no doubt – they do not have the nagging, irritating, saccharine sweet or the revolting chemistry of most TV couples – and are probably more normal to the eye than most of the dolled up counterparts who live life in slo-mo acts of love. However - we have a very bad feeling that Ekta Kapoor produced ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hai’ is probably speeding headlong in to that universe anyway

To the question of your life you are the answer, and to the problems of your life you are the solution. -Joe Cordare

//////////////////

teekhi jammu chilli Brigadier General arumita's Avatar

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

ghanta sex scene
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

SB Guru Major

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    ghanta sex scene
    Kyo Ghanta nahi baja kya?
    ............retired.

!~!! SUNAINA !!~! Lieutenant-Colonel SAUDAGAR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    NEED A BREAK FROM LIFE

The Game is ON !!!! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post
    not even close
    NOW YOU SEE ME
    Now you don't

SB Champion Lieutenant

mota barre mazzee kar raha hai apni biwi ke saath...good idea for me for after i will get married, how to please a wife..

SB Champion Lieutenant

But the song spoils the videoclip, i wish i could hear the breath of Sakshi Tanwar..

...aisa maine suna thaaa...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mesosweet View Post
    ...aisa maine suna thaaa...lol
    kya matlab

SB MahaGuru Colonel

??????????????????????????????

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by atiqsyedpk View Post
    ??????????????????????????????
    shAAbaaashhh ram kapoor ab banaa tu mard, merA NAAM ROSHAN KAR DIYA

Banned

This fella was once married to some shweta tiwari I suppose, and the gal also was sometime back married to someone else mean to say sakshi tanwar.

Practically with such weight, is it really possible to have sex?

I seen the serial, the charisma between the two is just awesome, being husband and wife has its own good things when working on the same project.

But sex, it would be difficult.

Ram Kapoor should lose weight.

Thanks for sharing.