Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bf Cheated me. Not able to move on please help.

Quote Originally Posted by cutepari View Post
    I am 23 years old girl and my bf is 26 years old. Both of us are well settled working in software companies. We were in relationship for 3 years. He had proposed me and in the beginning after proposing he started telling we cant marry as we belong to different caste. I decided to break it so started neglecting him. But later on he consoled me that he will convince at his home and i became more serious.

2.5 years everything was fine except that we were fighting for small issues like he was not calling me everyday and was not meeting me weekends also. Apart from this he was very caring and he loved me a lot.

6 months back my parents started forcing me for marriage and i started forcing him. He said he will be speaking to his parents and he spoke to his parents and they dint agree. After that i begged him many times to take me to his house so that i can speak to his parents and try to convince them. We used to fight a lot on this issue.

Few days back i fought with him to take me to his house and he promised me to take me to his house one day. The day he was supposed to take me to his house he called me and said he wants to break u. I got scared and asked him why and he said he cant convince them and he needs time. but i had got a proposal and my parents were forcing me to agree for the same. So i decided to speak to his parents and called them.

To my shock when i called his parents i came to know that he has not told anything about our relationship and he was lieng all these days that he spoke and they are not agreeing. When i asked him why he did so he said he never wanted to marry me and he was scared that if he leaves me i will commit suicide or go to his place and create scene so he lied.

After this i tried to convince him a lot to forget everything and come back to me but he never agreed. Even my friends tried to convince him and he has told my friends i was fighting a lot so he decided to leave me.

I contacted his friends and they said that he has told them i had gone behind him even after telling that he doesnt love me. I contacted his sister and she told me that he has told the same that i am going behind him and she also abused me. We fought with each other. He has told his family that we never met we were just friends and i was forcing him for money. they all believe that i went behind him.

Now we dont have any contact and i am confused about what to do next. I have rejected 3 proposals and my friends are scolding me to not to reject any more and to forget him and move on. I tried a lot but i am not able to forget anything. What should i do now kindly suggest.
    Sorry to say ur BF is a super duper looser. U r also a looser who trusts that looser. Happiness is not someone but feeling we get with someone. He is not that someone. U shudnt destroy ur life for somebody who doesnt has 0.001% respect for u.

Banned Colonel

Salaam:

Dekh mere dost.

Cheating is a way of life for some people.

It shows their class.

You cant ask for honesty from cheap people.

Move on in life, but do remember you have been cheated, does not mean that you got the right now to cheat someone else.

Moving ahead, if you find another partner, do not cheat that person by hiding.

Truth lasts long, so does lie, but the latter breaks mid way.

Allah aap ke mann ko shaanti de, aud ummed dein ki aapka jeevan mein kuch accha ho doobaara.

I am 23 years old girl and my bf is 26 years old. Both of us are well settled working in software companies. We were in relationship for 3 years. He had proposed me and in the beginning after proposing he started telling we cant marry as we belong to different caste. I decided to break it so started neglecting him. But later on he consoled me that he will convince at his home and i became more serious.

2.5 years everything was fine except that we were fighting for small issues like he was not calling me everyday and was not meeting me weekends also. Apart from this he was very caring and he loved me a lot.

6 months back my parents started forcing me for marriage and i started forcing him. He said he will be speaking to his parents and he spoke to his parents and they dint agree. After that i begged him many times to take me to his house so that i can speak to his parents and try to convince them. We used to fight a lot on this issue.

Few days back i fought with him to take me to his house and he promised me to take me to his house one day. The day he was supposed to take me to his house he called me and said he wants to break u. I got scared and asked him why and he said he cant convince them and he needs time. but i had got a proposal and my parents were forcing me to agree for the same. So i decided to speak to his parents and called them.

To my shock when i called his parents i came to know that he has not told anything about our relationship and he was lieng all these days that he spoke and they are not agreeing. When i asked him why he did so he said he never wanted to marry me and he was scared that if he leaves me i will commit suicide or go to his place and create scene so he lied.

After this i tried to convince him a lot to forget everything and come back to me but he never agreed. Even my friends tried to convince him and he has told my friends i was fighting a lot so he decided to leave me.

I contacted his friends and they said that he has told them i had gone behind him even after telling that he doesnt love me. I contacted his sister and she told me that he has told the same that i am going behind him and she also abused me. We fought with each other. He has told his family that we never met we were just friends and i was forcing him for money. they all believe that i went behind him.

Now we dont have any contact and i am confused about what to do next. I have rejected 3 proposals and my friends are scolding me to not to reject any more and to forget him and move on. I tried a lot but i am not able to forget anything. What should i do now kindly suggest.

New Born

hi all. thank you for ur replies. now this guy has sent me frnd request in Facebook. pls suggest me wat I have should do? should I reject and block him? or should I ignore the request and behave as if nothing has happened or ask him about what he wants now? I know no one would suggest to accept. so pls tell me what should I do.

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

hi all. thank you for ur replies. now this guy has sent me frnd request in Facebook. pls suggest me wat I have should do? should I reject and block him? or should I ignore the request and behave as if nothing has happened or ask him about what he wants now? I know no one would suggest to accept. so pls tell me what should I do.
    let the request remain pending... and dont ask him anything.... because by talking to him, though you will just be asking why you sent friend request, the back meaning will still apear you interested with him a lot... i mean he will get this impression... by ignoring him he will feel bad... and may even msg you there... you never know... because even if you dont accept friend request he will still be able to msg you... so let him!! and if ever he msg you respond to his msg very wisely.... dont let him feel you are so easily available.... afterall he hurted you.... a lot!! let him be after you.. and yeah if you get a better person then just move on dont wait or keep hope on him!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

maam & anioba!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

Probably your silence is making him to know about your wherabouts. I would suggest you not to respond or simply block if you can. Do not accept and get connected again. That will lead you no where. He doesnt seem to have nerve to stand for you. Whats the point in staying connected with him? I know 3 years of relationship is goodtime but he is not worth my friend. Dont spoil your future. This second query from you seems to me that you still yearn for him and want him back in life. What if he repeats the same thing again? Since your parents started looking for alliances, start getting in touch with them. You never know may be a person much worthy of your love is just a few yards away. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Livelife View Post
    Sry to say but he is not a Men
    When i seen your reply i thought when i replied... hi5 we have same id

I totally agree with you.. barbiedoll. But i guess she should not see guys just right now coz i think she is in not that emotional condition right now. My extra advice are.. try telling this to your parents and make them realize that you just got over with this big thing, so you need time. In mean as like preeto mam said work on yourself, do your hobbies and thank God you are single, and just simply enjoy it...

Time is the best healer. So be happy, everything will fine and don't make any contact with him.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiedoll View Post
    Probably your silence is making him to know about your wherabouts. I would suggest you not to respond or simply block if you can. Do not accept and get connected again. That will lead you no where. He doesnt seem to have nerve to stand for you. Whats the point in staying connected with him? I know 3 years of relationship is goodtime but he is not worth my friend. Dont spoil your future. This second query from you seems to me that you still yearn for him and want him back in life. What if he repeats the same thing again? Since your parents started looking for alliances, start getting in touch with them. You never know may be a person much worthy of your love is just a few yards away. Good luck!

If u were physical then i can say u wer used as a sex toy.............u gals are also wrong many times.........u go for flamboyant idiots but wont care for true lovers............anyways he seems to b a smartass...............just remember one thing,this asshole is not the last guy on this earth n its good u r getting rid off this jerk...........marry some nice sensible guy after discussing this issue before marriage........best of luck
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

For the facebook i can say u just copy paste ur this story on facebook n let everyone know him by name,then i think he wont dare to send u requests even to his sisters as well again......lolz........chill babes life is fun n dont think of this jerk anymore..........
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

New Born

@all: Thanks 4 ur replies. Yes i did reject the request but again got it again. After rejecting, the very next day fake account requests started pouring to my gtalk. I accepted one and found out it was him and blocked. After this my frnd called him and warned him to not to contact me. When she called him he was blabbering and trying to lie (first he started arguing that he has not sent any request later when we showed him the request he started telling he doesn't know how it came). Later he accepted that he had sent and he said he would not repeat it again.

I wanted to tell everyone about something that happened after starting this thread which i have not mentioned in my actual thread. A girl had called me and warned me to not to interfere in his life again (She was his frnd and he had told me that she was behind him and was behind him for money, So i had asked him to cut all contacts with her and he had agreed, he had deleted her from fb and dint had any contacts with her(this is what i had thought)). But suddenly after 2 years she called me and told me to not to contact him. She even abused me telling i am behind him and blackmailing him (WTF). He had lied that he is not having any contact with her but he was in contact all these years. I was hurt when she called me and told me to not to come behind him. Dono how that girl believes him so much, but she was also harassing me with him. and i blocked her number so that she cant call.

After me blocking him in fb. Dono what he has told to that girl she has blocked me from fb. and few of his frnds were there in my list and one of them blocked(Dono what he has told that person). After that i deleted everyone whom we know in common and blocked them as i dint wanted any problems because of him.

I have blocked all his family members ph. numbers including that girl's n his and have not contacted anyone or spoken to any of his frnds but still He is so insecure and scared that i will tell everyone about his real face and he is spreading all roomers about me being behind him. Donno how to stop it. Till now i have ignored everything. Now i am very scared of what he will be doing next. Now i really dont want him in my life and i am happy without him. Most of the tyms i manage to ignore but sometyms i start feeling low and frustrated because of all this. I want to know whether i am tolerating too much or doing the right thing by ignoring.

move on and take my contact no

"CLAPS" for you girl for totally ignoring him and all his friends and family and cutting off all contacts with him. Just take some deep breaths and enjoy life everything will be life. He is a looser if he spreads rumour about you. But if you get to know about any rumour within your friends you can clear them. If he spend rumours in his friend circle and his family, the show some pitty on big looser and dont bother about them.

Just wait and watch, time is the best healer. Thanks God for getting rid of him and enjoy life...