Thread: Twins Undergo Sex Change together: what are ur views on sex change?

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Arrow Twins Undergo Sex Change together: what are ur views on sex change?

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

A pair of 25-year old twin sisters will legally become brothers when they complete their gender reassignment surgery at a Shanghai Hospital. The Chinese-born identical twins have already begun the complicated medical procedure which could take months.

So far, their first surgical operation has been successful, [FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]according to the AFP[/FONT]. "They said they would continue to save up (money) from hard work so they can return for their respective last phases of surgery," their surgeon Zhao Yede told Shangai Daily.

For now, the twins are keeping their identity under-wraps out of fear they would lose their current jobs. It's worth the risk for the siblings who live as men, but aren't legally considered male until their surgery is complete. When they've finished their procedures, they'll be the first [FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]transgender[/FONT] twins in China.

Identicial twins who share the desire to change sexes are by, all standards, rare- particularly if they're both born female. A 2005 report on a pair of 18 year old identical twin sisters who identified themselves as transsexual and were referred for gender reassigment surgery, were considered the first on record according to the [FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]Australian and New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry[/FONT]. That same report suggests a genetic and biological link to their shared sexual identity.

But another set of identical twins have a different story to share. This past December, the Maines, a pair of 14-year-old American siblings born as brothers, became known as brother and sister when one underwent hormone therapy.

While Jonas has always felt completely comfortable being a boy, his sister Nicole (born Wyatt) always believed she was really a girl. Now her family has accepted her physical transition, potentially leading to [FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]surgery when she turns 18[/FONT]. "I have always known I was a girl,'' Nicole [FONT=Georgia, Times, 'Times New Roman', serif]told the Boston Globe[/FONT]. "I think what I'm aiming for is to undergo surgery to get a physical female body that matches up to my image of myself.''
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Well,
    I think they need a Psychiatrist.
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Talking

Good!! they should be what they feel like they are..................

Banned Colonel

Slapping GOD

I think itsreally important to becomfortable....as inthere shud be peacebetween mind n body.......
    If there's any difference.....u shud undergo a change to put it at harmony with each other....
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel

ooooodi baba!!!!!!