Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

  1. #1
    New Born nishachorbd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Anna Nicole Smith is Dead

    Guys, The Busty Babe of PlayBoy Anna Nicole Smith died yesterday of collapse. That's the end of an "ERA" (!!).

    You can read the story in this link:

    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...anicole09.html

    What do you feel??


  2. #2
    New Born
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    RIP- i feel its a major loss for all b(. )( .)bs lovers...

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meharizi View Post
    RIP- i feel its a major loss for all b(. )( .)bs lovers...
    don't u respect the shit of anyone
    do u like ppl to say so ween ur daughter will die..u fcuker go to hell and get a life

  4. #4
    SB Champion real_adonis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    DO NOT USE OFFENSIVE OR ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AGAINST ANY OF THE FORUM MEMBERS! IF U FIND ANYTHING OFFENSIVE ABT ANY OF THE POSTS, THEN INSTEAD OF INDULGING IN SUCH CONTROVERSIAL ARGUMENTS U SHUD REPORT DAT POST TO THE MODERATORS.

    Quote Originally Posted by lion_babbar View Post
    don't u respect the shit of anyone
    do u like ppl to say so ween ur daughter will die..u fcuker go to hell and get a life

  5. #5
    Ð Amorist Colonel Fathomless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Verge of Ðeath
    Posts
    19,461
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nishachorbd View Post
    Guys, The Busty Babe of PlayBoy Anna Nicole Smith died yesterday of collapse. That's the end of an "ERA" (!!).

    You can read the story in this link:

    http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...anicole09.html

    What do you feel??

    so said
    shocking news

  6. #6
    SB Champion Captain Romeo-9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Région parisienne
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Power
    100

    Arrow

    Quote Originally Posted by meharizi View Post
    RIP- i feel its a major loss for all b(. )( .)bs lovers...
    Quote Originally Posted by lion_babbar View Post
    don't u respect the shit of anyone
    do u like ppl to say so ween ur daughter will die..u fcuker go to hell and get a life

    Wat meharizi said was bad and wat babbar says must be condemned

    we all members must care for the repu and selfrespect of all of us in our posts

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •