Thread: Girl is blackmailing me

Unregistered

Default Girl is blackmailing me

I am Pankaj from Uttarakhand. One girl is blackmailing me and she forcing me to marry despite knowing all that I know that she's in relation with someone else also ,she used to blackmail me as once i had physical relation with her and she always threaten me that she will tell all this matter to my parents which i never wanted .when i was avoiding her after knowing all reality about her she come to my friends house in colony create nuisance , i left that place( leaving my bike there only ) as every body knows me there in colony , she broke my bike tried to burn it , snatched one gold chain of Rs 30,000 and one mobile of Rs 10,000

I want help from your side , I will tell all details in truth , please give me guidance
    what should i do.

My one of friend introduce me to a girl name Geetika , I got
    close to her and we were in relation since 2 years and after 1 and
    half years i got to know that she is cheating me and having her
    physical relations with someone else prior to meet me and also when
    she was in relation with me. As I am working in oil field and she
    was trying to marry me . once i had physical relation with her in her home prior
    to knowing these all and when i got all about her past and current , I
    was trying to ignore her and was avoiding her.whenever i picked her call
    she used to blackmail me that i got pregnant and i will tell all to
    your parents ,her mother also knows all this and supporting her.I know
    that she is not pregnant just trying to keep me in threat and used to
    blank call to my parents phone when i not pick her call.one day she
    come to one of my friend house and call me there that i am outside
    your friend's home and tried to create nuisance there and to prevent
    this infront of my friend house I go away from that colony in my
    friends bike leaving my bike there only where she broke all my bike
    and tried to burn it . Than I with my friend went to her house to ask
    her why she broke all my bike than her mom call me inside where her
    mom after making door close tried to beat me, she snatches my gold
    chain , my mobile.

Sir , I am in very tension because of all this,I am not that type
    guy,my family is very decent and never wanted to go to police
    station.Sir this all things happen 6-7 month ago.I told all this to my
    cousin and when he call her to give back her mobile and chain she abused
    her and says very wrong words for me.

I am in very tension ,I have not tell this all to anybody can u guide
    me what should i do.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Pankaj, I can understand your dilemma. The girl seems to be disturbed or at least a very hyper kind, and capable of doing some pretty crazy things. I would urge you to tell your parents about this or at least some elder person who can handle this for you- so that you can then even report harassment to the police. There is no point in trying to handle this on your own…..even if your parents are upset about it, at least they will know and that way you need not have the fear of blackmail.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Pankaj, I can understand your dilemma. The girl seems to be disturbed or at least a very hyper kind, and capable of doing some pretty crazy things. I would urge you to tell your parents about this or at least some elder person who can handle this for you- so that you can then even report harassment to the police. There is no point in trying to handle this on your own…..even if your parents are upset about it, at least they will know and that way you need not have the fear of blackmail.

If u had physical relation few months back then i dont think anybody can really harm u legally...........also i think u ignore her since it happened 7 months back..........after hearing ur story i think u should Stay away from her even if she requests u.......she seems to be a very cunning gal........
    Last edited by PARYANS; 11-04-2012 at 09:14 AM.
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

hmmm thats the problem when people try to enjoy a bit and then move on!! you already started to get hint about her past... so you said to yourself, let me ride her and leave!! so thats the result of riding!! hmmmm the part that later you got to know her whole past sound not convincing...

anyways your problem is the blackmailing.. well if she dont have proof how will she prove you had sex with her... you can still deny!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

Young Gun

dude dont be stupid... Go and **** that ***** . Tell your parents about it and all black mailing would end. Take help of the police for your gold chain and mobile

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    .. girl seems desperate kind of carzy one.. take help from relatives.. she doesnt ahve any relatives??? talk to her relatives about what she is doing..

& if u can go to police.. u had sex with her with her consent. u didnt rape her. but seriosuly why u did all that.. such acts invite problems..
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Oh God... you are in a dilima and I would agree with maam that you should either tell your parents or an elder who can handle this issue. The other thing is that she was involved with having sex with you with her will. You did not force her to do this so there is no legal way to harm you there. If there was she is too late to have the claim that you were trying to rape her etc.... You slipped once and commited a mistake and the good thing is that you are realizing your mistake and you have this will that you will not repeat it again. On the other hand that girl is a ***** and wants all the attantion from you. So right now just keep on ignoring her and tell your parents or an elder about this since they can resolve the issue in a better way. If she being a ***** then call the police and tell the truth.

SB MahaGuru Colonel

looks a story to me