Thread: Should I go for it ?

worried of wigan 2

Default Should I go for it ?

i like this boy and i have done for a while my friend asked him out for me but he said no we are really close but last week 2 of my friends asked him out and my heart shatterd he asked me what he should do i told him to follow his heart hes still single but i really really like and i thinkof him non-stop i know it may not happen but i really like him i've been flirting a little what should i dp shp
    ould i go for it ???? hope to hear soon
    worried of wigan 2

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

What’s the harm? Sure, go for it. Talk to him. Ask him how he feels and hint about how you feel. Why not? Nothing to lose at all. But do make sure that you don’t get used in the process, and he does not take you for granted. Understand?

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

My dr... remember one thing.... The more you are after someone the more you have less importance and the more he tend to go away!! thats human nature.... and why wasting time behind someone who is actually not interested in you?? move on... dont create hurt for yourself by keeping hopes...
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hii!!!..

if u are still planning to go for it,first find out why he siad no... be smart.. dont look like despo.. just dress well... & enjoy ur life..be confident & sexy woman... i hope u get what i mean...

get yourslef in control.. wrk on your attitude,your looks,, & make yourself a better person.. & then he himslef will come asking u ...

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You have mentioned that you are really close to him...then why use one of your friends to ask him out... I feel this is the biggest mistake most make to bring a third person in an relationship or friendship.... You both are obviously not as close as you think...otherwise you will not have to use a third person to know of each others feelings.,,,

Spend some quality time with each other in knowing each other as friends first...and who knows it might lead to love, once you know each other well

look my friend....the very fact that he wants ur opinion on wat to do.....shows u that he's close 2 u.....
    so b confident get up close n personal......n tell him u like him....do not utter the word love...coz tat may scare him away...
    so b yourself n don't panic......
    don't sound needy too.....in Preeto's words....
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

Quote Originally Posted by worried of wigan 2 View Post
    i like this boy and i have done for a while my friend asked him out for me but he said no we are really close but last week 2 of my friends asked him out and my heart shatterd he asked me what he should do i told him to follow his heart hes still single but i really really like and i thinkof him non-stop i know it may not happen but i really like him i've been flirting a little what should i dp shp
    ould i go for it ???? hope to hear soon
    worried of wigan 2
    My friend its a gal's world. If u like him truly, dont show urself as despo. Love is like a butterfly, the more u want to catch, the more it eludes. Be patient, find ways to get his attention. U can always compel him to propose first. Beauty always kills the beast remember that.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well go an talk to him and tell him about your feelings if you are so much into him. Just be careful... I hope you what I am talking about.

if you try may be you will fail , but , if you dont try at all you will fail for sure )) go for it and let the god decide yes or no ))