Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 91

Thread: Your Name - Explained!

  1. #61
    SB Wizard Captain himansh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    mi name is himanshu
    ( i think this means ice cube )

  2. #62
    Young Gun Renesmee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Animesh


    • Your name of Animesh gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
    • You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
    • Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
    • Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
    • Although the name Animesh creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.
    • This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

  3. #63
    Young Gun Renesmee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Anam



    • Your name of Anam makes you easy-going and refined, but detracts from your physical vitality.
    • You desire all the finer things in life--lovely clothes, home, furniture, and environment.
    • However, procrastination is your worst enemy, and you find yourself lacking the ambition to make your dreams a reality often because of lack of confidence.
    • People are inclined to take advantage of your sympathetic, tractable nature.
    • You naturally attract people with problems who seek your understanding and advice.
    • Though the name Anam creates the urge to understand and help others, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems.

  4. #64
    Young Gun Renesmee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Himanshu


    • Your first name of Himanshu has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while.
    • Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest.
    • This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests.
    • Although the name Himanshu creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, liver and bloodstream.

  5. #65
    SB Wizard Captain himansh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    delhi
    Posts
    2,908
    Rep Power
    51

    Default

    are you a kinda magician or what
    you are too near to 100% correct
    Quote Originally Posted by Renesmee View Post
    Himanshu


    • Your first name of Himanshu has given you creative ability, imagination along practical lines, and the patience to pay attention to detail for a while.
    • Although you are attracted to technical, mechanical, scientific fields, you lack the patience to follow through with this interest.
    • This name gives a certain amount of practicality to your thinking; but there is also a tendency to scatter your efforts for, although you want system and order and stability in your life, you are too apt to be distracted from the job you are doing and to become involved in spontaneous interests.
    • Although the name Himanshu creates the urge to be both logical and technical, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the elimination system, liver and bloodstream.

  6. #66
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    26,152
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Hi Renesmee!!!!!!!!

    My Name is Rikesh.
    Rule your mind, or it will rule you......
    ~~ Lord buddha

  7. #67
    ✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Hai preeth janha ki reeth sadha....
    Posts
    18,517
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Apna naam YOGESH..................
    Logon ki aadhi zindagi yeh sochne mein guzar jaati hai ki woh is duniya mein karne kya aaye hai
    Aur aadhi us kaam mein joh woh karna nahi chahte

  8. #68
    Young Gun Renesmee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    334
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 007RIKY View Post
    Hi Renesmee!!!!!!!!

    My Name is Rikesh.



    • The name of Rikesh creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
    • You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
    • Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
    • You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
    • However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
    • Although the name Rikesh creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.





    Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Apna naam YOGESH..................
    Yogesh

    • Your name of Yogesh creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
    • You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
    • You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
    • You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
    • It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
    • A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
    • Although the name Yogesh creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

  9. #69
    A Thinking DrEaMeR...!! Major animesh1402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On a pursuit of happiness...!!!
    Posts
    4,136
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renesmee View Post
    Animesh


    • Your name of Animesh gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.
    • You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.
    • Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.
    • Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.
    • Although the name Animesh creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.
    • This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

    wow..!!! almost correct.. though the last two points left me wondering..!!! well my last name is Sharma.. i.e. my full name is animesh sharma.. does it balances dese points??

  10. #70
    Rainbow chaser Brigadier General 007RIKY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Looking for one
    Posts
    26,152
    Rep Power
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renesmee View Post
    • The name of Rikesh creates an overly-sensitive nature which causes you to sense and feel far more than you can understand or put into words.
    • You have a deep, artistic, and creative side which shows through a love for music and literature.
    • Writing is a more natural mode of expression for your deeper thoughts and feelings than the spoken word.
    • You have an ability to concentrate and work intently on anything which holds your interest.
    • However, you prefer to avoid routine, monotony, and mental tasks.
    • Although the name Rikesh creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, heart, lungs and bronchial area.







    Yogesh



    • Your name of Yogesh creates an idealistic, sensitive nature and a desire for culture and the refinements of life.
    • You would work best in a relaxed environment at tasks involving writing, mathematical, or analytical skills that require concentration.
    • You appear calm to others, but at times you suffer inwardly with nervous tension.
    • You can find it difficult to express your deeper thoughts and feelings verbally.
    • It is much more natural for you to express your deeper thoughts in writing.
    • A lack of positivity and confidence is a source of difficulty in making decisions in business dealings.
    • Although the name Yogesh creates the urge to understand others, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.
    • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, heart, lungs and bronchial area.
    Almost correct, but I wonder Both explanations are almost similer

    Kumbh ke mele me bichde bhai
    Last edited by 007RIKY; 18-05-2012 at 11:25 AM.
    Rule your mind, or it will rule you......
    ~~ Lord buddha

  11. #71
    SB Wizard Captain Devils-Baap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Capital City of India
    Posts
    3,240
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Madam G ............... Harish ka Bha kuch likhhhh doo Pleejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
    "Happily Married............................ To My Soul Mate "

  12. #72
    •Cheeky• Colonel ..drEam..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ♥I live in ur Eyes♥
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    wanna know abt me - VENU and also my hub PREET
    LOOK.....What I can DO..!

  13. #73
    New Born
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    wanna know about chandu ....

  14. #74
    chirpy angel Major barbiedoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,282
    Rep Power
    37

    Default

    all these responses is now tempting me too......can you write about 'deepa' also please

  15. #75
    •Cheeky• Colonel ..drEam..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    ♥I live in ur Eyes♥
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    58

    Default

    aww!

    meri baari kab ayegi

    acha leave hub's tell myn atleast
    LOOK.....What I can DO..!

Similar Threads

  1. Politics explained
    By theachiever in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 08:58 AM
  2. Sex explained with the help of Pens !!!
    By miskozee in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 28-03-2010, 12:17 AM
  3. ||~~Evolution Explained~~||
    By BADINDIAN in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 03:38 PM
  4. ...:::Life Explained:::...
    By pup in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 24-03-2008, 06:03 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •