Thread: life ends

Unregistered

Question life ends

hi maam i m a regular reader of ur column.i wanted 2 share my life wid u.i m a v shy person.i completed my graduation wid gud score then got admitted in pg.i dont knw but how i started luving a girl in same college in different course.i waited bcoz of my shy nature bt ultimately started friendship wid her and ultimately proposed her.she said yes bt finally wen it came 2 her parents they totally refused due 2 their adament nature and castism.we both wr totally comitted bt ddue 2 this she hs refused 2 tk step of running away and wants 2 just live lk this.i and my parents r completely ready.they even tried 2 convince her parents bt 2 no avail.wat should i do.i hv lost everything.dont want 2 live

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi maam i m a regular reader of ur column.i wanted 2 share my life wid u.i m a v shy person.i completed my graduation wid gud score then got admitted in pg.i dont knw but how i started luving a girl in same college in different course.i waited bcoz of my shy nature bt ultimately started friendship wid her and ultimately proposed her.she said yes bt finally wen it came 2 her parents they totally refused due 2 their adament nature and castism.we both wr totally comitted bt ddue 2 this she hs refused 2 tk step of running away and wants 2 just live lk this.i and my parents r completely ready.they even tried 2 convince her parents bt 2 no avail.wat should i do.i hv lost everything.dont want 2 live
    Please answer this question, i see same future with my relationship... need answers..

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    PS: Srry for my user name/id, i don't know what i was thinking...

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Firstly, don't talk of dying and such silly things. And don't even think of doing something outrageous like running away; think over it in a sensible way. If your parents could not convince her parents then also there can be a way. Complete your pg and get a good job. And then approach her parents once again, maybe by seeing your job they may change their mind. No matter how it goes, you will have to live with it. Caste problems ruin many relationships, but they all don't talk of dying, do they? Have patience and courage. All the best!
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Death is never a solution to any problem. I believe that a person who has courage to die is capable of handling life much more courageously. Only thing is confidence that lacks to face the situation.

Convincing families based on caste issues is not easy among our indians. However am sure, they would atleast consider in case you are well settled in your career life. So first find your foot hold in career and then convince them. Be of good courage!! Dont lose heart!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

A heartbreak is a blessing from God. It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one....

Life does not end with a breakup.....few things you can do to move on....

Accept the end - Once the break up happens, you need to put it behind you and cope with the negative feelings that well inside you. The most important thing is to accept it. Do not cling onto the hope that a miracle would happen and things would go back to normal. Do not hope that the break-up would be reversed by some magic and you would be back together as if nothing happened. This would make things unbearable for you. Rather, you should accept it. Accept that your relationship is over. Accept that the other person would not be there for you any more.

Respect yourself - never blame yourself for a break-up. Be kind to yourself and your feelings. Do not punish yourself and do not entertain thoughts of ending your life or anything as drastic. There is life after a break up and chances are that the right person is there out looking for you just at this very moment. Don't you want to meet that special person that God has created only for you? Respect yourself enough to give yourself another chance to be happy.

Pamper yourself for a while - it hurts when you live through a break up. You need to replace the negative feelings created in your heart (and which influences every part of the body) with positive feelings. The easiest way to create positive feelings is to indulge in yourself.

Connect with your family - you will be surprised how wonderful the love of your family feels after or during a break up. You will realize how much love you are taking for granted while you are crying for the one love that is no more yours. Count your blessings in the love of your family, your close friends and renew these wonderful emotional bonds.

5.) Allow yourself to heal - do not throw yourself into new relationships immediately after a break up. Raw emotions would almost always give you the wrong reasons to forge new relationships. Look for new relationships only when you can look back on the broken one without pain. Learn from the relationship and move ahead. Do not use it as a leverage against the person who broke up with you.

6.) Forget the revenge mode - falling in and falling out of love happens. It is sad - but it happens. Accept this as a fact and do not seek revenge for being set aside for another person. Break up are usually emotionally shattering because they are interpreted as rejection. However, it is not rejection. It is a way to say that "I am not getting what I want from you." This is fine - nothing personal. Everybody is entitled to their opinion and happiness. Respect this choice and forget revenge. When you hate or plot for revenge, you can never let go of the past. Remember, "Revenge is the confirmation of pain." It also ties you up with the past - never allowing you to really move ahead. Do you really want that?

7.) Take up a new hobby - you might find that time lies heavy on your hands. Use that time to enjoy yourself. Read, watch TV or develop a new hobby which would occupy you and also bring you joy. You might even try to use your free time for a professional course or learning a new language. Keeping your mind occupied in creative activities is a great way to cope with a break up.

8.) Time is the best healer - understand that it takes time for you to stop feeling the hurt n your heart. Give yourself the time to heal. Do not hurry the process along as if you do, the clogged emotions would erupt one day in a harmful way. Realize that the hurt would leave you gradually just as a wound would gradually heal.

9.) Move on - aim ahead. Do all that you find possible to move on as normally as possible. Keep yourself surrounded by well-meaning friends and family with whom you could openly converse regarding your feelings. The more you are able to vocalize these feelings, the better you will be able to deal with a breakup.

10.) Everything happens for the good - understand that everything happens for the good. Use this event as a learning measure for self growth. This is just a step in your journey towards finding the true love of your life.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

follow advice of itmatterstome...

thinking of ending life is not good... life is precious...

try harder to get her... if u cant.. accept the reality... make yourslef brave...

love a part of life.. not entire life...

faliure in love shpuld not disappoint u.. u can succeed in other feilds... & with time.. u will surely get someone u deserve.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

U sound like a teenager dude..............love is ok but not so important that u want to end ur life..............convince convince n convince if u really love her...........if u cannot then find someone else.........dont be a loser be a positive thinker..........for ur knowledge me too had lot of affairs n break ups but i never lost my sight off my goal............life is more than just love bro.............be a winner..........
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

i agree wd..."galaxy resident"
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

Ladki ke liye jaan gavaana bekaar he, yahi Baba ka advice he.