Thread: Married life crisis

New Born

Default Married life crisis

Hello ma'am ,
    Me and and wife are 26 year old each.we are happily married. My wife is outgoing and likes doing new things.she struck upon an idea of having a couple photoshoot.one of her college freind is a photographer and he obliged to do so.i come from a conservative family and thought it would be a normal photoshoot.it was according to her but I was not comfortable at the end of it.she dressed up the whole room with soft lights.i wore my tuxedo and she her white gown.he came in ...adjusted the strobe and the light meter.we clicked a few pictures...it was great.den he suggest her to wear a bikini. And me to change into shorts and have a intimate photoshoot.he said a lot of couples do it dese days.i was shocked and was gonna tell him to get lost bt my wife was all keel...she convinced me lyk always and changed into a lacy bra and panty.we then took a lot of photos lyk dat...my wife was very comfortable in front of random man and I was shocked by that...should I confront her or no??????

Confront her in what ways? You did the photoshoot with her. If you felt uncomfortable you should've gone away or ignored the suggestion. Everybody have different limits to do what they like. From the looks of it, I think it was a mere photoshoot. She has a different outgoing chirpy personality and you married her because of that. you love her and should not confront her in any way. Its innocent fun. If you didnt enjoy it tell her that and move on with your life.

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by siddhidprabhu View Post
    Hello ma'am ,
    Me and and wife are 26 year old each.we are happily married. My wife is outgoing and likes doing new things.she struck upon an idea of having a couple photoshoot.one of her college freind is a photographer and he obliged to do so.i come from a conservative family and thought it would be a normal photoshoot.it was according to her but I was not comfortable at the end of it.she dressed up the whole room with soft lights.i wore my tuxedo and she her white gown.he came in ...adjusted the strobe and the light meter.we clicked a few pictures...it was great.den he suggest her to wear a bikini. And me to change into shorts and have a intimate photoshoot.he said a lot of couples do it dese days.i was shocked and was gonna tell him to get lost bt my wife was all keel...she convinced me lyk always and changed into a lacy bra and panty.we then took a lot of photos lyk dat...my wife was very comfortable in front of random man and I was shocked by that...should I confront her or no??????
    Ther s nothing you can do now. You should have confronted the situation before. Tell your wife your feelings about this photo shoot, i hope she respects it.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Wow even I'm astonished that your wife didn't feel in the least bit uncomfortable to pose like that in front of a third person (that too, a male!) and get her photos snapped...!!! And what is she intending to do with such racy photos anyway?? Really obscene! And just coz lots of couples do it, just not justify it nor does it mean that you should do it too.

I understand that you were compelled and had to go through with the whole thing due to your wife's desires, but I think that indeed you should confront her about it now. Your wife may have been comfortable posing like that, due to lack of shame or whatever, but you weren't comfortable and that should also matter to her. And as a wife, she should have considered and respected your comfort level and decency standards..! But no, had to bring you down to her standards too..!!!
    Last edited by wonderkid; 25-08-2012 at 10:51 AM.
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

♥ fєmmє fαtαlє ♥ Major Sweet Mimi's Avatar

its not normal at all!!! she is a bit too outgoing!!! you should let her know you didnt like this!!! and she is married now..she should know her responsibilities!!! she is no more a single girl.... its very important that you let her know you like these things only in your bedroom.. and only with you.. not infront of anybody!!!
    I'm a shhh girl
    Loving me could be a crime

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

See.. it was her choice... but you were there too... right? you could have said "NO" but u didn't... don't blame her!
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

I agree to Arhcher. This is not a 'married life crisis',its just that you and your wife indeed have different limits.
    And as for being comfortable in front of a third person,you can tell your wife that you dont feel comfortable seeing her like that in front of any outsider,which I am sure she will understand if you explain her carefully.
    Last thing,handle this as a unilateral decision as you too took part in it.Dont make it look like its her 'fault' or something.

chirpy angel Lieutenant-Colonel barbiedoll's Avatar

Firstly, am surprised that you didn’t object her straight away if that bothered you so much. This is definitely not normal how much ever outgoing a person is. I can’t imagine any woman getting into her undergarments before another person that too in presence of her husband.

I feel its already late in confronting her of the issue. Nevertheless, you got to sit with her and discuss over it so that any such incident or a much more intense one wouldn’t follow to shock you yet again.