Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hottest New Celebrity Moms

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Default Hottest New Celebrity Moms

It’s been raining babies, literally. Celebrities have either been adopting or giving birth to babies. And be it completely basking in the glow of motherhood or juggling careers, we simply cant help gushing over what motherhood has done to their beauty. Here are the hottest new celebrity mothers.

Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Reese Witherspoon: This Hollywood actor married to actor Jim Toth is pregnant with the couple's first baby. The beautiful actor is already mommy to Ava(12) and Deacon(8) from her previous marriage to actor Ryan Philippe. Reese seen walking around in comfortable clothing seems all set to take up added responsibilities head on.

Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

Jessica Simpson: Hot blonde Jessica Simpson who has starred in movies like The Love Guru and Blonde Ambition, recently gave birth to a baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson. The 31-year-old mother known for her flowing blonde tresses had this baby with her fiancé Eric Johnson.

Beyonce: Truly a diva, she has to be the most stylish mom around. With curves to die for, Beyonce even styled her own baby sling (she attached fur straps to her kangaroo carrier) so that it matched her outfit. She now wears a necklace that spells out her daughter’s name. The glam singer really is a devoted mother and a sexy one at that!

Aishwayra Rai: The whole world went gaga when former beauty queen and Bollywood actor Aishwarya Rai gave birth to her first child Araadhya Bachchan. But naturally, she still is the most beautiful woman in the world. While she is yet to lose a lot of her pregnancy weight, Ash charms us with her choice of clothes to cover the flab.

Lara Dutta: Lara Dutta, who gave birth to baby girl Saira in January is another mommy who impresses us with her sartorial choices- from designer dress to traditional wear, she rocks them all. Post delivery, this former Miss Universe looks yummilicious with those curves and of course, the glow.

Shilpa Shetty: Shilpa always had the bod that made men go weak in the knees and turned women green with envy. And it is no surprise that she looks hot even as she proudly sports her baby bump in stylish outfits.

Hilary Duff: One of the youngest celebrity mommies, Hilary Duff may still be plump after giving birth to her son Luca, but the glow is hard to miss. Also, the actor/singer is working hard to get her body in shape with a strenuous pilates workout while juggling parenting responsibilities.

Celina Jaitely: Ex Bollywood actor Celina Jaitley gave birth to twin boys in March this year. While she may have been out of the B’town scene for quite sometime now, how can anyone forget Celina smouldering in a bikini in Janasheen?

Victoria Beckham: How can we leave out the original fashionista from the list? Beckham, who attended Prince William and Kate’s wedding in a stylish dress and heels when she was pregnant with her daughter, is one hot momma. Victoria bounced back into shape in no time and is already passing on style tips to her adorable baby Harper. Sigh! Wish we were lucky enough to look so good after giving birth.

Katherine Heigl: Hollywood actor Katherine Heigl and husband Josh Kelly adopted another baby girl last month. She and her husband had already adopted a girl Naleigh who is now three. Awww…don’t we just love mommies who extend their warmth and love to those who really need it?

Kajol: Bollywood actor Kajol became a mother for the second time when she gave birth to son Yug in September last year, seven years after giving birth to daughter Nysa. Two kids later, we think Kajol still is in shape and should make a comeback soon.

Kourtney Kardashian: Reality TV star, Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant with her second baby. The baby girl is due in July. The proud mother-to-be has been flaunting her baby bump in bikinis, dresses and even leather pants.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

Nice--------------------