Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In love with sex worker

New Born

Default In love with sex worker

Dear Mam,

Few days back i went to a brothel. I met a girl who was working there. 21 yrs old ,I found her really sweet and loving.I spent an hour with her there and she had lot to talk. She told me why she entered this business ,she had some family issues. She told me about everything that happened with her in the past six months. I was really moved to see the utter respect she had for her family. While moving out ,I gave my contact number to her and told her if she needed anything she can always give me a call. From the past few days I am thinking a lot about her. I really feel sorry for her. Yesterday evening I received a call from her,she wanted to see me. I am in a dilemma now. I feel like meeting her and want to help her to get out of that hell. Pls Mam tell me what should i do as even i have started liking her.

Regards

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

What should you do? You should change your number and eliminate her from your system, that's what you should do! Listen, I understand that some adverse circumstances would have brought her to this place but you know, you really have to see what you are letting yourself in for by getting emotionally involved with this girl. Really, you could get into serious trouble.
    Let it be, please. Detach yourself.

Help her n ruin ur life forever...........they know how to fool idiots like u................
    Can't imagine cricket without sachin

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

stay away....
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

New Born

These girls can ruin your life. it is big mafia and all and police involved in them also. You cant marry her. you cant make her meet your friends. Neither can you help her and her family monetarily. Stop and get out sooner unless you are one off Singham or Rowdy Rathore

Quote Originally Posted by master@ View Post
    Dear Mam,

Few days back i went to a brothel. I met a girl who was working there. 21 yrs old ,I found her really sweet and loving.I spent an hour with her there and she had lot to talk. She told me why she entered this business ,she had some family issues. She told me about everything that happened with her in the past six months. I was really moved to see the utter respect she had for her family. While moving out ,I gave my contact number to her and told her if she needed anything she can always give me a call. From the past few days I am thinking a lot about her. I really feel sorry for her. Yesterday evening I received a call from her,she wanted to see me. I am in a dilemma now. I feel like meeting her and want to help her to get out of that hell. Pls Mam tell me what should i do as even i have started liking her.

Regards

Don't confuse lust with love. Very bad idea!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

No nothing wrong with such noble thoughts however these situations work a lot better in movies with a happy ending most of the time. If you really want to help her as a responsible citizen and if she really wants to be rescued from the brothel and this life...inform one of the NGO's or social organizations who are more equipped to help in these situations....

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PARYANS View Post
    Help her n ruin ur life forever...........they know how to fool idiots like u................

Ohh, and yet it's ok for idiots like him to use and abuse and keep her keyed to the system hey ? She is no more the guilty than he is !

@ query, good going buddy, i applaud your consciousness and change of heart ... just be weary of the dangers of which i'm sure you are not a stranger to. If she's genuinely distressed and wants a way out - be a gentleman and help her by all means.
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

Contact any NGO related to these issues or police, but don't get too much involved in all this.

stay away....
    stay away....
    stay away....
    stay away....
    stay away....
    "Happily Married............................ To My Soul Mate "

SB Addict

Go to her for what she is offering....after all money is what really matters her the most. Don't fell for her. You don't know anything about her. Stories can be created.

1) No one fall in love in one day. Takes months, even years.

2) She is probably making a fool out of you. If you think that she isn't then do as 'it matters to me' has already suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    Hi

No nothing wrong with such noble thoughts however these situations work a lot better in movies with a happy ending most of the time. If you really want to help her as a responsible citizen and if she really wants to be rescued from the brothel and this life...inform one of the NGO's or social organizations who are more equipped to help in these situations....
    3) Change your number and end contact with her.

4) Meet another girl and live happily ever after.

I too would suggest you to stay away from her. Its very difficult to rely on unknown people! High chances that your life would be messed up by involving in her issues.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Dear Mam,

Regards
    Question do you actually feel sorry for her or really love her? Well you should step up and see her and help her.

Dear Ma'am,

Few days back i went to a brothel.
    Stay away from those places. You might catch STDs or something like HIV.

[/QUOTE]

I met a girl who was working there. 21 yrs old ,I found her really sweet and loving.

[/QUOTE]

You are the source of income to her. She can't be rude to you and she is sweet and loving to everyone not just you.

[/QUOTE]

I spent an hour with her there and she had lot to talk.

[/QUOTE]

I am sure she wishes for more clients like you. Paid her hourly?

[/QUOTE]

She told me why she entered this business ,she had some family issues.

[/QUOTE]

If everyone that had family issues goes into her line of work, the world will be in a brothel not the other way around.

[/QUOTE]

She told me about everything that happened with her in the past six months.

[/QUOTE]

What did she expect to happen there?

[/QUOTE]

I was really moved to see the utter respect she had for her family.

[/QUOTE]

If she had respect for herself or for her family she wouldn't choose that line of work.

[/QUOTE]

While moving out, I gave my contact number to her and told her if she needed anything she can always give me a call.

[/QUOTE]

They all have a list of customers so they can keep the money coming.

[/QUOTE]

From the past few days I am thinking a lot about her.

[/QUOTE]

This is what happens the first time you talk to a girl and this is what happens to me every time I talk to a girl and she is nice to me.

[/QUOTE]

I really feel sorry for her.

[/QUOTE]

Don't, unless she is forced to work there. There are other lines of work.

[/QUOTE]

Yesterday evening I received a call from her,she wanted to see me.

[/QUOTE]

Was this a business call or she wanted to see you because she fell in love with you? Did you ask her if she is going to charge you? Next time she calls tell her you are in love with her and that you will not pay for any services she has to offer and lets see if she calls again.

[/QUOTE]

I am in a dilemma now. I feel like meeting her and want to help her to get out of that hell. Pls Ma'am tell me what should i do as even i have started liking her.

[/QUOTE]

Did she say she wants to get out of there? Like someone else here said involve NGO organizations and local police if she really wants to get out of there. Otherwise, stay out of her business or they will send you to a hospital.

Btw, how old are you?