Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Love my ex; my friends bully me

  1. #1
    New Born
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Love my ex; my friends bully me

    So i was together with this girl who is one year younger than me ( im 15 she's 14 ) and she is like the most beautiful girl ive ever known.
    But she was so busy with her friends and all so we never really got out and did someting just the two of us.. But.. in the meantime my friend started "sexually harrasing" her in front of me.


    They said stuff like "F*cked "her name" her all night","She got such a nice c*nt","Shes so good at bj's" and sh*t like that ,,, and it didnt bother me at first because i didnt think of this to be a big thing, but it started to get a habbit of theirs saying that stuff about her in front of me JUST to get me mad..
    And I still cant get why this is so ****ing funny to them, i get so hurt and sad.. But then the girl broke up with me because she obviously just thought i were cute and all that, one year older and that shit..


    But I really love her like.. she is everything to me. But now .. im stuck with my retard friends who still says that sh*t to me every time we walk past her and I seriously almost brake into tears when they talk that way about her, and a broken heart..
    And ive said that they have to stop but no.. its all fun to them.. and i go to a high school with like 150 ppl so its not that easy to just get new friends.. I love my friends and my ex. And they both act like they hate me..


    Im so tired of this that I just wanna die. My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and all though we didnt have that much of a serious relationship I really really love her.. I dont know how much longer I can take all this sh*t from my "friends".


    help me.... please..

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    60,330
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Can you just stop reacting? Can you put up a face for a while like you can't care less about what they are saying? If they stop getting any cheap thrills from you, they'll get bored and stop. If you give them fodder for fun, they're going to continue.
    So pretend that you are bored of all this silly talk. Like you really don't care about this silly talk and don't show your feelings so much. In a couple of weeks they'll stop.

  3. #3
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Quora
    Posts
    8,971
    Rep Power
    47

    Default

    I wonder how you still refer to them as 'friends'! Teasing a friend at times is OK but they seem to be getting on your nerves. While simply 'not giving a damn' is a good idea but then you say you had ignored it initially and yet they continue, so why dont you give them a smack on their face when they talk lewd about your girl? If you are not able to that then you just reply them with a lewd comment about their moms & sis whenever they comment.

  4. #4
    A Thinking DrEaMeR...!! Major animesh1402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    On a pursuit of happiness...!!!
    Posts
    4,205
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    dude u r only 15 and u think soo much..!!! i wonder if u hv ever put so much brain behind the thought that what u want to be in future rather than those meaningless ppl... ur so called friends and so called love..!! come on.. u knw they r bullying u.. they act because u react... be brave.. be a man and stop them doin dis to u...jus dont act timid in front of them.. u may also want to pick there weak point and give them a dose of their own medicine...tell urself daily that u r not goin to tolerate al dis.. make dis clear to ur friends also...
    and for that girl u love... if u r really serious and it is not just another teen age crush then u two need to talk.. from what u said its still not clear why she dumped u...think abt it, talk to her, make ur feelings clear to her... if she is still not ready to continue.. jus let her go... there is alot of time in ur hands.. aftr school u got college then job... u can still get other girl if not dis one... its not the end of the day man.... and yes.. u wanna die?? for what?? its never been a solution buddy.. dont ever think abt it..!!!

  5. #5
    ✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    ✿Dil Waalon Ki Dilli✿
    Posts
    7,335
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    complete man= correct
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

  6. #6
    SB Champion Lieutenant
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Can you just stop reacting? Can you put up a face for a while like you can't care less about what they are saying? If they stop getting any cheap thrills from you, they'll get bored and stop. If you give them fodder for fun, they're going to continue.
    So pretend that you are bored of all this silly talk. Like you really don't care about this silly talk and don't show your feelings so much. In a couple of weeks they'll stop.
    Agree indeed. Stop reacting and show them that you don't care about the shit they say.

  7. #7
    SB Addict mysticmantra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    פатЕѕ тο неГГ
    Posts
    619
    Rep Power
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livetsuger View Post
    So i was together with this girl who is one year younger than me ( im 15 she's 14 ) and she is like the most beautiful girl ive ever known.
    But she was so busy with her friends and all so we never really got out and did someting just the two of us.. But.. in the meantime my friend started "sexually harrasing" her in front of me.


    They said stuff like "F*cked "her name" her all night","She got such a nice c*nt","Shes so good at bj's" and sh*t like that ,,, and it didnt bother me at first because i didnt think of this to be a big thing, but it started to get a habbit of theirs saying that stuff about her in front of me JUST to get me mad..
    And I still cant get why this is so ****ing funny to them, i get so hurt and sad.. But then the girl broke up with me because she obviously just thought i were cute and all that, one year older and that shit..


    But I really love her like.. she is everything to me. But now .. im stuck with my retard friends who still says that sh*t to me every time we walk past her and I seriously almost brake into tears when they talk that way about her, and a broken heart..
    And ive said that they have to stop but no.. its all fun to them.. and i go to a high school with like 150 ppl so its not that easy to just get new friends.. I love my friends and my ex. And they both act like they hate me..


    Im so tired of this that I just wanna die. My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and all though we didnt have that much of a serious relationship I really really love her.. I dont know how much longer I can take all this sh*t from my "friends".


    help me.... please..
    Dude stop reacting so much. U r only 15 and u wanna die. Bro, in life many people is try to hurt u but dont make urself vulnerable. U can confront ur friends. U can say stop this type of crap. I dont like these nonsense. U shud be vocal about ur displeasure. Secondly, ur whole life is ahead of you. Many relationships will happen. Dont be disheartened. Just chill.

  8. #8
    New Born
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    191
    Rep Power
    36

    Default

    Ok after a long time i logged in coz i wanted to post ma reply for ur thread. buddy u are 15! there is still a long way to go. btw its fine u love that girl. not a big deal, everyone does. the girl could ve broke up with u coz a lot would ve gone thro in her mind, not juz the reason u stated. also she is too young and in her teens, so her parents would b checking on her! hope u understand. u dont want to complicate things for ur girl, this might make things worse. so for now juz be friends. be cool!

    regarding your friends, i can understand u care for them but they act cheap and bully u all the time. this is very common. so hereafter if they act that way, juz stop them then and there. this way they would limit themselves. there are certain limits where u can allow them to make fun of u but once u juz leave them juz like that, they ll take you for granted and wil start to insult u. no matter hw much u care for them, juz gonna act the same. so u need to change ur attitude! RIGHT NOW!

    Finally, HIT THE GYM! later u ll notice difference in their behavior and the way they treat u!

    Quote Originally Posted by Livetsuger View Post
    So i was together with this girl who is one year younger than me ( im 15 she's 14 ) and she is like the most beautiful girl ive ever known.
    But she was so busy with her friends and all so we never really got out and did someting just the two of us.. But.. in the meantime my friend started "sexually harrasing" her in front of me.


    They said stuff like "F*cked "her name" her all night","She got such a nice c*nt","Shes so good at bj's" and sh*t like that ,,, and it didnt bother me at first because i didnt think of this to be a big thing, but it started to get a habbit of theirs saying that stuff about her in front of me JUST to get me mad..
    And I still cant get why this is so ****ing funny to them, i get so hurt and sad.. But then the girl broke up with me because she obviously just thought i were cute and all that, one year older and that shit..


    But I really love her like.. she is everything to me. But now .. im stuck with my retard friends who still says that sh*t to me every time we walk past her and I seriously almost brake into tears when they talk that way about her, and a broken heart..
    And ive said that they have to stop but no.. its all fun to them.. and i go to a high school with like 150 ppl so its not that easy to just get new friends.. I love my friends and my ex. And they both act like they hate me..


    Im so tired of this that I just wanna die. My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and all though we didnt have that much of a serious relationship I really really love her.. I dont know how much longer I can take all this sh*t from my "friends".


    help me.... please..

  9. #9
    Banned Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,856
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Why do you care so much about what others say?
    You love her , stay by her side.


    Quote Originally Posted by Livetsuger View Post
    So i was together with this girl who is one year younger than me ( im 15 she's 14 ) and she is like the most beautiful girl ive ever known.
    But she was so busy with her friends and all so we never really got out and did someting just the two of us.. But.. in the meantime my friend started "sexually harrasing" her in front of me.


    They said stuff like "F*cked "her name" her all night","She got such a nice c*nt","Shes so good at bj's" and sh*t like that ,,, and it didnt bother me at first because i didnt think of this to be a big thing, but it started to get a habbit of theirs saying that stuff about her in front of me JUST to get me mad..
    And I still cant get why this is so ****ing funny to them, i get so hurt and sad.. But then the girl broke up with me because she obviously just thought i were cute and all that, one year older and that shit..


    But I really love her like.. she is everything to me. But now .. im stuck with my retard friends who still says that sh*t to me every time we walk past her and I seriously almost brake into tears when they talk that way about her, and a broken heart..
    And ive said that they have to stop but no.. its all fun to them.. and i go to a high school with like 150 ppl so its not that easy to just get new friends.. I love my friends and my ex. And they both act like they hate me..


    Im so tired of this that I just wanna die. My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and all though we didnt have that much of a serious relationship I really really love her.. I dont know how much longer I can take all this sh*t from my "friends".


    help me.... please..

  10. #10
    ♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥★♥★
    Posts
    103,352
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    hi!!

    something about your attitude makes others NOt take u seriously. find ut wha it is & change. sometimes though you love someone, u ahve to be firm in your actions. & ask them firmly to refrain from things that hurt you.


    if they continue hurting u, disrecting your sentiments, u can ignore them, & move away from them.

    there is no use feeling sad & bad.. You are still very young, as you grow u will meet such people in all walks of your life.

    so learn to take it lightly.


    & yeah, u are only 15 & u can focus on other helathy options , like educations, games... learn newer things... & do progressive learning in all fields useful for u in future.

    it will keep u busy & happy & stop u from thinking about hurtful things. These are the days which will define your personality. so make yourslef optimistic happy man.

    all the best.

    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  11. #11
    SB Champion Lieutenant vsingh165's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH, USA
    Posts
    1,070
    Rep Power
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Livetsuger View Post
    So i was together with this girl who is one year younger than me ( im 15 she's 14 ) and she is like the most beautiful girl ive ever known.
    But she was so busy with her friends and all so we never really got out and did someting just the two of us.. But.. in the meantime my friend started "sexually harrasing" her in front of me.


    They said stuff like "F*cked "her name" her all night","She got such a nice c*nt","Shes so good at bj's" and sh*t like that ,,, and it didnt bother me at first because i didnt think of this to be a big thing, but it started to get a habbit of theirs saying that stuff about her in front of me JUST to get me mad..
    And I still cant get why this is so ****ing funny to them, i get so hurt and sad.. But then the girl broke up with me because she obviously just thought i were cute and all that, one year older and that shit..


    But I really love her like.. she is everything to me. But now .. im stuck with my retard friends who still says that sh*t to me every time we walk past her and I seriously almost brake into tears when they talk that way about her, and a broken heart..
    And ive said that they have to stop but no.. its all fun to them.. and i go to a high school with like 150 ppl so its not that easy to just get new friends.. I love my friends and my ex. And they both act like they hate me..


    Im so tired of this that I just wanna die. My ex broke up with me 3 months ago and all though we didnt have that much of a serious relationship I really really love her.. I dont know how much longer I can take all this sh*t from my "friends".


    help me.... please..
    Dude chill out and take a break from your "friends". It's a good sign that you refer to these other guys as "friends" because you definitely realize that these people aren't your true friends. True friendship takes time and trust to create and foster. You need a fresh start, and the only way is to quit associating with caustic people that are motivated to ruin your life. Find a passion and stick to it. Take walks and embrace nature. Do something creative and fun with people you have never met before.

    You have great opportunities in front of you. As many of the holy books say (Bible, Koran, etc.), you have to die to your old self and begin anew.
    Last edited by vsingh165; 21-05-2012 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Unfinished

Similar Threads

  1. How to get rid of serial adult bully and his friends ?
    By Unregistered in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-03-2012, 01:35 AM
  2. For all my friends @ sbf..........love u all
    By rishabhd in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 21-11-2009, 09:07 PM
  3. Love/friends Reunion.
    By super_hero in forum Ask Preeto / Agony Aunt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-03-2009, 07:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •