Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under-15 sex: Indian girls beat boys

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Default Under-15 sex: Indian girls beat boys

In India, eight per cent of girls between 15 and 19 years had sex before turning 15 as compared to three per cent of the boys in the same age group, a survey conducted in 2010 says. This trend holds for most of the developing world and in countries in the Caribbean and Latin America, 17 per cent of girls had sex before they turned 15 years old. These are the results of a Unicef study on adolescents carried out in 2010, titled Progress for Children. Since 2010 is just a little over one year back, it can be safely assumed that the trends have not drastically changed.
    Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Early sex can result in early childbearing, and it increases the risk of HIV infection. In 2010, out of every 1000 Indian women who became mothers, there were 45 girls aged between 15 and 19 years.
    This is extremely worrisome for India because an abysmally low percentage of girls (19 per cent) have comprehensive knowledge about HIV-AIDS and the need to take protection as compared to boys (35 per cent) of the same age group.

In India, 8 per cent of girls in 15-19 age group had sex before turning 15 as compared to 3 per cent of boys.

About 63 per cent of boys and 1 per cent of girls aged between 15 and 19 years had sex in the last 12 months of 2010, according to the report. Out of them, only 31 per cent of boys and 20 per cent of girls used protection (condoms). So the vast majority of Indian boys and girls are having unprotected sex. This does not speak well of the Government's long-running campaign and NACO's activities. India, as of 2010, had 49000 boys and 46000 girls in the age group of 10 to 19 years who have tested positive for HIV.

Bang Bang !! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Thats also one of the reasons of female foeticide.....not coz of the girl child...but coz of unprotected underage sex and hence pregnancy.....

But seriously, kids have no patience these days
    Arey abhi to Party shuru hui hai

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

oh my god... really!!! very shameful...
    Got new samsung galaxy grand 2 on my wedding ani.

SB Guru Major

In India eight per cent of girls
    between 15 and 19 years had sex before turning 15 as compared to

three per cent of the boys in the same age group, a survey conducted in 2010 says.

Read between the lines - Three percent of the boys are doing sex with eight percent girls. It means one boy with three girls appro.
    ............retired.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Lieutenant-Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

It means they are having sex with older guys.
    All 15 year old girls are invited to send me a PM anytime.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Not surprised. Children of today are ahead of their time and this is very sad and dangerous. This is all because of easy access to the internet and mobile phones! Its fashionable for school children to have xxx pics & MMS clips on their phones! Frankly speaking, the first time I came to know something called 'sex' was in class 7 i.e. at the age of 12-13! But strangely I have often heard school kids even below 16 talking about losing their virginity!
    Its rightly said that we are in the KALYUG and the Qayamat or the Judgement Day is close enough..

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Roger69 View Post

three per cent of the boys in the same age group, a survey conducted in 2010 says.

Read between the lines - Three percent of the boys are doing sex with eight percent girls. It means one boy with three girls appro.
    Was that a joke or you did really interpret it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    Thats also one of the reasons of female foeticide.....not coz of the girl child...but coz of unprotected underage sex and hence pregnancy.....

But seriously, kids have no patience these days
    yea one of the reason .....

Quote Originally Posted by imeggz_leoness View Post
    oh my god... really!!! very shameful...

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    It means they are having sex with older guys.
    All 15 year old girls are invited to send me a PM anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Not surprised. Children of today are ahead of their time and this is very sad and dangerous. This is all because of easy access to the internet and mobile phones! Its fashionable for school children to have xxx pics & MMS clips on their phones! Frankly speaking, the first time I came to know something called 'sex' was in class 7 i.e. at the age of 12-13! But strangely I have often heard school kids even below 16 talking about losing their virginity!
    Its rightly said that we are in the KALYUG and the Qayamat or the Judgement Day is close enough..
    ..free media internet ...easy accesibility ..

Roger bhai,

I think that statistics provided here are misleading ones. This never say that girls or boys of some age group actually have sex with a partner of same age group.

Most-probably it's 3:100 or 8:100.

But overall its alarming.

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

shocking

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Hmmmmm......... not surprised. Little skanks!
    Do not argue with an idiot.
    He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience...!!

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Mujhe bhi 7th mein hi patha chala.......... Jab Yeh Bill Clinton ka scandal media mein aaya tha......... Uss se pehle toh mein bus ithna hi jaantha tha ki SEX is Gender ( Either Male or Female )

Thanx Clinton ji............
    Doodh maango gey to Kheer denge...

Kashmir maango gey toh Kamal .R. Khan Denge

teekhi jammu chilli Major General arumita's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post
    Mujhe bhi 7th mein hi patha chala.......... Jab Yeh Bill Clinton ka scandal media mein aaya tha......... Uss se pehle toh mein bus ithna hi jaantha tha ki SEX is Gender ( Either Male or Female )

Thanx Clinton ji............

chalo clinton ke sex scandal se kisi ka to fayda hua

Is it not shameful .. to know.. The message did not mention consesual sex. . I am sure most of the girls did not even understand or distinguish between rape and sex and answered to the statistics collector and the news is made sensational.. How many of these were even educated enough to know if it is OK to have sex or for that matter even enjoyed it . as an accomplishment as being boasted about..

You read in the newspapers nowadays of cases where even parents sometimes resort to child abuse...

This should not be taken as a joke.. Maximum cases of these may be of child abuse.. Having sex with underage people is termed illegal as per law.. so how can we brand this as saying they are having sex early in age..

It is more thought provoking than taken as a joke..